Hi, everyone,

This is my first post on the blog. I am in my early 40’s, straight male and I have always had interest in watersports, specially seeing girls peeing in all kind of ways, better if with a desperation scenario 😄.

I realized, as time went buy, with all the relationships I have had that, although not as common as for men, lots of girls have this fetish as well, but it is really hard for them to assume this. My last gf was really into watersports, and a few of my ex’s enjoyed watching me pee. One of them was really shy concerning sex issues. Once I went for a pee and asked her to come with me. She was trying not to watch, but I knew she wanted. I told her firmly to watch my dick. She finally did it and got a big smile on her face! Another time, I had her holding my dick whilst I was peeing, and she was extremely delighted!

Anyways, based on that (and furthermore), I have been trying to find things related to this matter that would arouse girls. Today, I tried to find out my bladder limitation. I was lying down, watching TV by myself, and I felt I had to pee. Once I was home alone, I decided to take a little challenge and did not go. Instead, I began drinking 2 glasses of water every 30 minutes. I turned off the TV and began doing household chores, wearing just my underwear and a t-shirt. 

I can tell you that I had feelings and sensations I haven’t had since I was a kid. As time went by, my bladder kept filling up, and I started to have reflexes, like putting my legs together, or saying automatically “I have to pee”. I kept going and doing the dishes was a challenge. Besides that, I had clothes being washed in the machine, and every time it would let the water away, I had to cross my legs and not do anything. I kept doing my chores, but it was getting very hard to concentrate. It got to a stage that I couldn’t think anymore. I tried to clean up my stove, and had to stop several times. Finally, totally without control, a drop of pee went to the floor. I kept trying to hold it, which I managed to. In the meantime, I had more glasses of water. I. couldn’t even walk normally, so full my bladder was. There were times when I had to stand still. I realized I was reaching my limit and, by this moment, I began having to hold and press my dick’s head with my hand. And, as I said before, all os these actions were like reflexes. I wasn’t thinking anymore. The only thing on my mind was that I had to go pee REALLY BAD!!! More drops of pee were wetting my underwear, until one moment that I just couldn’t walk anymore. I was trying really hard to keep it in, but it was only impossible. I crossed my legs, pressed my dick’s head as much as I could, but it just didn’t stop leaking, until it finally gave up. I started to pee uncontrollably trough my underwear and my hand. It went really strong, with a high hissing sound. I felt it through my underwear, splashing on to the ground and down my legs. I just couldn’t move myself. In the meantime, I spread my legs a bit and then it went all out of me.

Really, it felt like an orgasm! And, once I have had so many glasses of water, 30 minutes after that I had that urge again, and when I saw the shower box (where I finally had peed) I just couldn’t control myself and started peeing again through my underwear! About one hour after that, I felt it again, but this time a took a nice shower to clean all the mess and come to tell you about it.

Hope you enjoyed it!

• Like 3
On 4/15/2019 at 4:57 AM, Pantiespeeinglover said:

Hi, everyone,

This is my first post on the blog. I am in my early 40’s, straight male and I have always had interest in watersports, specially seeing girls peeing in all kind of ways, better if with a desperation scenario 😄.

I realized, as time went buy, with all the relationships I have had that, although not as common as for men, lots of girls have this fetish as well, but it is really hard for them to assume this. My last gf was really into watersports, and a few of my ex’s enjoyed watching me pee. One of them was really shy concerning sex issues. Once I went for a pee and asked her to come with me. She was trying not to watch, but I knew she wanted. I told her firmly to watch my dick. She finally did it and got a big smile on her face! Another time, I had her holding my dick whilst I was peeing, and she was extremely delighted!

Anyways, based on that (and furthermore), I have been trying to find things related to this matter that would arouse girls. Today, I tried to find out my bladder limitation. I was lying down, watching TV by myself, and I felt I had to pee. Once I was home alone, I decided to take a little challenge and did not go. Instead, I began drinking 2 glasses of water every 30 minutes. I turned off the TV and began doing household chores, wearing just my underwear and a t-shirt. 

I can tell you that I had feelings and sensations I haven’t had since I was a kid. As time went by, my bladder kept filling up, and I started to have reflexes, like putting my legs together, or saying automatically “I have to pee”. I kept going and doing the dishes was a challenge. Besides that, I had clothes being washed in the machine, and every time it would let the water away, I had to cross my legs and not do anything. I kept doing my chores, but it was getting very hard to concentrate. It got to a stage that I couldn’t think anymore. I tried to clean up my stove, and had to stop several times. Finally, totally without control, a drop of pee went to the floor. I kept trying to hold it, which I managed to. In the meantime, I had more glasses of water. I. couldn’t even walk normally, so full my bladder was. There were times when I had to stand still. I realized I was reaching my limit and, by this moment, I began having to hold and press my dick’s head with my hand. And, as I said before, all os these actions were like reflexes. I wasn’t thinking anymore. The only thing on my mind was that I had to go pee REALLY BAD!!! More drops of pee were wetting my underwear, until one moment that I just couldn’t walk anymore. I was trying really hard to keep it in, but it was only impossible. I crossed my legs, pressed my dick’s head as much as I could, but it just didn’t stop leaking, until it finally gave up. I started to pee uncontrollably trough my underwear and my hand. It went really strong, with a high hissing sound. I felt it through my underwear, splashing on to the ground and down my legs. I just couldn’t move myself. In the meantime, I spread my legs a bit and then it went all out of me.

Really, it felt like an orgasm! And, once I have had so many glasses of water, 30 minutes after that I had that urge again, and when I saw the shower box (where I finally had peed) I just couldn’t control myself and started peeing again through my underwear! About one hour after that, I felt it again, but this time a took a nice shower to clean all the mess and come to tell you about it.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Hi and welcome.  Thanks for sharing your experience which was much appreciated.  

• Like 1