What's your favorite soup?

2prnot2p

I've never been a huge fan of soups. There have been a few clam chowders that I've liked but because the only time I ever really had soup in my childhood was when i was sick, it kinda ruins it for me.

Stews or chillis are different because they have a high enough solid to liquid ratio and I do like chicken chili but idk🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Riley said:

was when i was sick, it kinda ruins it for me.

How much the fuck do I understand Darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you must overcome, soups are too good to let them prisoner to some bad memory

Till the last men, have you ever heard? Nobody left behind ahahaha

19 minutes ago, Riley said:

chillis

Ok NOW we are talking

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

For me, it's worm soup, a nice hot bowl of that with some crusty bread, you can't beat it, I like a few soups, Oxtail, chicken, Chicken and Sweetcorn from the Chinese restaurant, but of them all I think worm soup is definitely my favourite.

Awwwww crusty bread… with garlic and red pepper and olive oil...

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Just sat here laughing to myself, you haven't said anything about the worm soup yet, or have you had some already, lol

The truth, Owlman, is that where I live, everything got different names, often slang, and I am Always embarassed when people describes something I may had eat just by another name

If you describe the recipe I can tell you if I ever had!!!

Anyway some stuff arrived on my desk, I'll be a little less online in the next hours so no pressures

A kiss!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in love with Amy's Organic Soups.  Try them.  They're delicious!  They're all healthy, organic, and vegan.  I'm not vegan, but I love them.  My fave is her Chunky Vegetable.  I'm not sure if they're sold in the UK.  But, I'm sure you can order them.  I've tried them all.  You cannot go wrong with Amy's! 😋

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Agree 1