Snapchat pee

15 minutes ago, Danielson3823 said:

Anyone wanna pee in a cup and show me on snapchat?

Hi Danielson

I wanted to cuddle you a bit so allow me a little advice though quite obviously not what you expected for

I like the fact you completed your profile, and the lack of grammatical and sintactical errors shows you are not a demented horny randy goat here to illuse himself this is a meet-up for perverts

That's why I am answering to you so gently

First: almost no girls here wanna share their ID so openly

If they post something, they do in terms of pics, and is already so much

Here and there maybe there are a girl that shows herself on Snapchat, check the section about personal announces and ads

But on an overall stance

#1 this is not the kind of request that achieve results, not even by a trusted forum member, it's simply that girls don't answer these kind of announces

#2 more than anything, people here replies to posts only if they know and appreciate the person posing the question or the request

You had not started to interact with the forum, you never befriended anybody, you did not even wrote an introduction 

I can cuddle you and introduce you to the ways of the forum if you prefer, because I am sure you posses a certain degree of sensitivity

But I also wanted to explain you a bit of things because elsewhere this first post of yours could have likely remained unanswered forever

A kiss...

PM me if you want

No pressures...

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1