Peeing in the car

On 4/21/2019 at 2:31 PM, Gotah said:

I don't really now if this counts, but a while ago I was in a bus coming home from work and really had to pee. I tried to hold it until I reached my house but unfortunately the bus ride was quite long and the pressure on my bladder grew unexpectedly fast. Eventually I had to take a decision because I had no intention on wetting myself. So I pulled out my penis and peed on the seat next to me. The relief was amazing but I had to try and keep everything secret. Luckily the bus was more empty than full so it was a bit easier, even though there were quite a few splashing sounds to hear. However, I managed to pee without getting caught and got home with dry pants.

That totally counts. Great story.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I have several stories about pissed in cars by my female friends. I have 3 women piss on the backseat of my Mustang a total of 5 times. One more making it 4 women pissed on the front seat before filling my Yeti cup. The piss stayed warm too! 😁 I have pictures and very detailed stories posted. 

I purchased a car from one of the ladies and paid $50 more for her to relieve herself in the backseat multiple times. Light gray cloth seats too! She pissed 3 times, morning pisses too before she left for the gym. Pissed in the back of the 2009 Hyundai Accent. Look up my previous post between now and 2017 for the car pisses. Starks2010

• Like 2
On 4/26/2019 at 6:00 AM, Starks2010 said:

I have several stories about pissed in cars by my female friends. I have 3 women piss on the backseat of my Mustang a total of 5 times. One more making it 4 women pissed on the front seat before filling my Yeti cup. The piss stayed warm too! 😁 I have pictures and very detailed stories posted. 

I purchased a car from one of the ladies and paid $50 more for her to relieve herself in the backseat multiple times. Light gray cloth seats too! She pissed 3 times, morning pisses too before she left for the gym. Pissed in the back of the 2009 Hyundai Accent. Look up my previous post between now and 2017 for the car pisses. Starks2010

Could you put links to a few here? You have so many posts they are hard to find. 🙂

• Like 1