Is there a meaning of life?

Is there really a meaning? Or do we make up our own meanings i mean ask 1000 people and you will get a 1000 different answers so i don't think there is any decided meaning i think that YOU decide what the meaning is what do you think?

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Is there really a meaning? Or do we make up our own meanings i mean ask 1000 people and you will get a 1000 different answers so i don't think there is any decided meaning i think that YOU decide what the meaning is what do you think?

I agree 100%.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:45 PM, Peefreak99 said:

I personally think there is a meaning

And I live according to it with all my strenght

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, F.W said:

I think there is no great meaning.We are born and live and die.Its what happens between the first and last that matters.

Maybe THIS is a meaning, uh?

Some go on to be great leaders,millions of others lead lives of poverty,misery and loneliness.Millions strive to just about not starve to death.If there is a "meaning" i think it has been lost.

Yes, life is not equal to everybody, but this doesn't mean there is no Greater meaning

It only means that the world is not there to comfort us, just to give us a chance

One of Las Vegas first founders was a lame taxi driver half black half jew in apartheid age america

3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I also believe there is meaning to life. Everyone's meaning is different. 

I try and live my life according to my meaning. Iam not rich but I am wealthy knowing I have friends, family, roof over my head and food on the table

Even without that you would be rich...

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:45 PM, Peefreak99 said:

The meaning of life is to improve and overcome

Become more grateful of what we have and more brave in conquering what we still not have

Achieve psychological stability in front of everything and be ready for all

This is the meaning of ALL life, not only human one

Bacteria, aliens, Gods, everything living lives for this reason

The less we are clogged in fear and grudge, the more we become able to perceive there is a [sinister but glorious] perfect beauty in existence, and partecipating in it gives us a sensation of MEANINGFULLNESS that exclude the need for more-precisely-defined "meanings"

Edited by spywareonya
aaaargh I wrote LasT Vegas holy shit how ridiculous!!!!
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Maybe THIS is a meaning, uh?

Yes, life is not equal to everybody, but this doesn't mean there is no Greater meaning

It only means that the world is not there to comfort us, just to give us a chance

One of Last Vegas first founders was a lame taxi driver half black half jew in apartheid age america

Even without that you would be rich...

The meaning of life is to improve and overcome

Become more grateful of what we have and more brave in conquering what we still not have

Achieve psychological stability in front of everything and be ready for all

This is the meaning of ALL life, not only human one

Bacteria, aliens, Gods, everything living lives for this reason

The less we are clogged in fear and grudge, the more we become able to perceive there is a [sinister but glorious] perfect beauty in existence, and partecipating in it gives us a sensation of MEANINGFULLNESS that exclude the nead for more-precisely-defined "meanings"

Fear is just a emotion it can be ignored and in that way defeated but a grudge is much harder and don't you think there's individual meanings? I mean someone thinks being rich and have a lot of expensive stuff is the meaning another one thinks true love is the meaning so the meaning has to be a definition just like many other things:)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I also believe there is meaning to life. Everyone's meaning is different. 

I try and live my life according to my meaning. Iam not rich but I am wealthy knowing I have friends, family, roof over my head and food on the table

Your family and friends is worth more then money without friends and family but with a lot of money who you gona spend it with anyway? Money is important tho but without friends it's useless anyway 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Fear is just a emotion it can be ignored and in that way defeated but a grudge is much harder and don't you think there's individual meanings? I mean someone thinks being rich and have a lot of expensive stuff is the meaning another one thinks true love is the meaning so the meaning has to be a definition just like many other things:)

A heart-touching question from you, my new and much appreciated friend

I think everybody got personal GOALS, but "meaning" is more than goals

Meaning is something scientifically and spiritually INHERENT

And thus, on a logical-deductive stance, it mandatorily transcends individual differencies and peculiarities

It must be the same for everybody sharing a same universe built by the same scientifical and spiritual rules

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I believe life has a definite purpose. It is where spirit and matter combine to evolve over time higher spiritual entities of pure energy. Our souls are spiritual entities on this journey. But it is a journey that operates over massive timescales.

The meaning of life therefore is higher spiritual development through successive incarnations towards some greater goal in the distant future. Everything we experience, see and do and feel, every thought, everything we learn and everything we forget and have to relearn are all part of the path of our own personal development. 

At least that is what I believe in a nutshell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I believe life has a definite purpose. It is where spirit and matter combine to evolve over time higher spiritual entities of pure energy. Our souls are spiritual entities on this journey. But it is a journey that operates over massive timescales.

The meaning of life therefore is higher spiritual development through successive incarnations towards some greater goal in the distant future. Everything we experience, see and do and feel, every thought, everything we learn and everything we forget and have to relearn are all part of the path of our own personal development. 

At least that is what I believe in a nutshell.

I so love your ability ti sum up years of knowledge with few, good hearted, inspired words

Amazing...

Love you Steve

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, peeingone said:

I think the meaning of life is to find happiness here as much as you can, inspire others, try to good if you can, and take advantage of every opportunity and use your time wisely. 

Very well said 

• Agree 1