Message on PS.

12 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

It could be.

Or it could be that someone in authority has finally returned, seen what a fuck up it has been allowed to become, and taken it down temporarily for a good clean up and general maintenance.

Time will tell.

If it is still down in 48 hours, the likelihood is that it is dead.

I respect it is not meaningless to you, but sincerily I couldn't give a fuck of its fate

I belong here and this is the flag I am loyal to

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I respect it is not meaningless to you, but sincerily I couldn't give a fuck of its fate

I belong here and this is the flag I am loyal to

For me it is the same. Almost.

I nevertheless do have a bystander's interest in it's fate because of the hostility some have shown me there and because it was my first ever pee forum in better times and earlier years.

In short, Peesearch and I have history.

Yet like you I am past truly caring now. My loyalties have long been wholly to this forum. So my interest is that of an interested bystander with no emotional investment, not someone who truly cares anymore.

• Love 1

Have just discovered that an option has existed on Peesearch since 2018 for members to delete their own accounts. I have chosen to do so. As of now, I am officially no longer a member there and cannot access the site as a member. Steve25805 no longer exists there. My posts probably remain under the anonymous username "guest" I expect. At least I assume so. I no longer have a search option as a non-member to easily confirm this.

Clean break. I know where I am neither welcome nor wanted.

• Love 1
On 4/19/2019 at 10:56 AM, steve25805 said:

Have just discovered that an option has existed on Peesearch since 2018 for members to delete their own accounts. I have chosen to do so. As of now, I am officially no longer a member there and cannot access the site as a member. Steve25805 no longer exists there. My posts probably remain under the anonymous username "guest" I expect. At least I assume so. I no longer have a search option as a non-member to easily confirm this.

FYI, your posts there still show as steve25805 with a title of "Guest" (as opposed to "Member").   Apparently, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:28 AM, DXR said:

FYI, your posts there still show as steve25805 with a title of "Guest" (as opposed to "Member").   Apparently, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:56 PM, steve25805 said:

Like the Mob!!! Aahahahahahahahah!!!!!

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:28 AM, DXR said:

They don't want me there and have made that plain for years now. Yet they won't ban me. There seems to be no rule break that they are prepared to ban me for. I don't understand it. I suspect I could have rocked up there with an allegedly true story about Peemaxx and Slash enjoying a gay scat session and they still wouldn't have banned me, lol