Message on PS.

12 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

I had to laugh because in between your post and Watcher's angry reply is a HUGE spam post!  LMAO

He is entirely predictable. He is like a bull to my red flag. He needs only to see me to go off on an angry rant.

Yet so ensconced is he behind the shield of his own puffed up yet highly fragile ego, that he is incapable of seeing the bigger picture.

Insight and perception have never been his strong suits.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

He is entirely predictable. He is like a bull to my red flag. He needs only to see me to go off on an angry rant.

Yet so ensconced is he behind the shield of his own puffed up yet highly fragile ego, that he is incapable of seeing the bigger picture.

Insight and perception have never been his strong suits.

Ouch!!! Let us leave him happily where he is!!!

3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@steve25805

We are also  forgetting to add one very important thing to the list of what people can find here 🤣

and let's talk about ME ahahahahahahahahahahahah

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ouch!!! Let us leave him happily where he is!!!

You are right. No more negativity towards him here. Leave that to him and others there.

4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

and let's talk about ME ahahahahahahahahahahahah

You are certainly one of our main attractions. 

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

You are right. No more negativity towards him here. Leave that to him and others there.

Aahahahahah agree with BOTH things ahahahahahahahahah

Steve, I respect how much pain still lingers in you for that

You are a good-hearted and sensitive person and being a Mod is also related to your deep soul now that I know the Legion you belong to, so he hit you in your deepest spot

I am not gonna tell you to simply let go: but I want to cuddle you into stepping away from it

Yet with the most absolute respect

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I am not gonna tell you to simply let go: but I want to cuddle you into stepping away from it

Yet with the most absolute respect

You are right. I will heed your wise words. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I went on to look at the threads. I tried to sign in but apparently need to verify my email (as I never really used my account), but the email is not coming through and there's no option to change your email address without first verifying it... so I gave up. 

I still managed to see the thread you posted Steve. I agree it's better to let egwalrus just rant to himself, no need to start all that up again. We all know what to think of him already. 😂 

It did make me laugh that he was suggesting buying advertising space instead though. I have tried contacting peesearch about that before multiple times, but I think it's fair to say they are not actively moderating their messages right now...

I was also surprised that someone else criticised the post for sharing links to another pee site - is that really against the rules (I couldn't see it in their rules)? I understand the two sites serve similar purposes, but I see no reason not to give people options since we're all united by wanting to chat with other pee enthusiasts. We certainly don't have any rules forbidding talking about other pee sites here (in fact we have an entire section dedicated to it), and so I imagine that was just one member oddly taking offence, as most responses seemed to agree with Steve and welcome additional options. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
31 minutes ago, Admin said:

I was also surprised that someone else criticised the post for sharing links to another pee site - is that really against the rules (I couldn't see it in their rules)? I understand the two sites serve similar purposes, but I see no reason not to give people options since we're all united by wanting to chat with other pee enthusiasts. We certainly don't have any rules forbidding talking about other pee sites here (in fact we have an entire section dedicated to it), and so I imagine that was just one member oddly taking offence, as most responses seemed to agree with Steve and welcome additional options. 

Sometimes people are out to prove to themselves that they are superior and that they need no help nor implements from anybody

With time, everybody will notice how cool is it here

Plus, Peesearch does NOT have ME hahahahahahahahahahaahha

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Admin said:

Technically, posting links to other sites is considered spam there and thus only technically permitted in their spam section. So my post there broke no rules. Technically, posting links to other sites elsewhere on their forum is frowned upon - or used to be when there was anyone around who cared - but in view of the floods of total spam all over the place, I thought my useful posts rather inoffensive in comparison. But the member who made an issue out of it was never my biggest fan in the first place. One contributory factor in my leaving the place was the hostility I encountered from a minority there - hostility of a kind no one faces here.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

hostility of a kind no one faces here

Indeed!!!

And this is very important!!!

Maybe the most important thing of ALL and the pivot of what makes this place so peculiar

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Plus, Peesearch does NOT have ME hahahahahahahahahahaahha

Peesearch just cannot hope to compete when we have you and they do not, lol

You bring shedloads of great content and positivity to this forum.

You'd be a great loss if you ever left.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Peesearch just cannot hope to compete when we have you and they do not, lol

You bring shedloads of great content and positivity to this forum

I love piss, this is true

BUT I made this place as a stronghold also because here I found a place where my philosophy can take hold, my ideals about making people feel cuddled and brought together

As long as this will be possible, as long as I will be able to "use" this place as a "friendships factory", I will NEVER leave

10 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

You'd be a great loss if you ever left.

I won't… the only 3 things that could make me leave are

#1 people begin to ignore me like it happened in the January of last year (anyway I kept logging in almost everyday waiting to come back, I just stopped posting as I felt it as useless)

#2 exceeding changes in the forum, impairing my plans to craft bonds of friendship among people handpicked by me according to personal merits

#3 Actual risks of exposure. Some pics or videos of mine shows the proximities of my home: upon hypothetically moving, I would officially ask for the removal of the videos that can show a house now belonging to another family

Anyway they would be the 5% of my overall contributions

As long as I am in chief of both my contents and my agenda about cuddling people… I will be here every week, FOREVER

I just hope for people to notice my stuff, sometimes people miss my old contributions and meanwhile ask for pics of the kind I actually already posted…

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

#1 people begin to ignore me like it happened in the January of last year (anyway I kept logging in almost everyday waiting to come back, I just stopped posting as I felt it as useless)

I will never ignore you. You are one of my star attractions here, and I genuinely value you as a friend and respect your intelligence and wisdom - not to mention your awesome sexiness. 

A girl with a great brain, beautiful soul, and who also loves pissing. What more could a man want? 

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

I will never ignore you. You are one of my star attractions here, and I genuinely value you as a friend and respect your intelligence and wisdom - not to mention your awesome sexiness. 

A girl with a great brain, beautiful soul, and who also loves pissing. What more could a man want? 

THANK YOU

I will NEVER take this for granted

NEVER EVER

But as I plan to bring people together, I need many to heed my call!!!

I am not ashamed to say that because I went past personal reassurements, and now only wants to create bonds among people, as nothing makes me happier and more filled with positivity than to feel at home among pals...

• Love 2

I did post on peesesrch some but because I primarily use my phone to view the website, it was a bad experience. That compounded with the spam and the dying community on the website made me wasn't to leave. While pming a user there and kind of complaining, they lead me here and lead me to the amazing community that is peefans🙂

• Love 2

14 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@steve25805

We are also  forgetting to add one very important thing to the list of what people can find here 🤣

10 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Sorry, but I must respectfully disagree with that statement.   She's at least 3 main attractions.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, DXR said:

Sorry, but I must respectfully disagree with that statement.   She's at least 3 main attractions.

This has been among the best compliments I got recently!!!!!! I am blushing!!!

Why hadn't we made friendship already?

PM me anytime!!!

• Love 1

Looked in at Peesearch a bit these last few days. A number of those still posting and yearning for an upturn are the same ones who - in some cases viciously - attacked me for responding to The Watcher's attacks on me and this forum whilst he dishonestly denied it because he didn't name us. Man of honor, lol. Yet they all gave him a free ride to carry on. Even their Admin was hostile towards me.

That's why I personally left. And that is another problem there. The hostility and cliqueyness. If you are not part of the favoured clique, any discord you are involved in is automatically your fault and they round on you, regardless of who is actually causing it. Indeed, if one of the favoured clique is causing it, it is never their fault but yours for reacting. This and the judgementalism that at times has been allowed to run riot there are additional reasons for the forum's demise, and a major factor in our forum's early success.

Because this sort of thing would never be allowed here. All are welcome without fear nor favour, no one will be treated unfairly because they are not part of any particular crowd. We neither allow nor encourage factional ganging up on the unfavoured by any self selecting in-crowd. A totally welcoming environment for all is at the core of our success.

Whilst it is sad to see a forum I once loved going down the tubes, their place has long been a hostile environment for me, which is why I felt I had to leave. So I personally no longer have any psychological investment there. It has been made clear to me that I will never be welcome.

• Agree 1

@steve25805

What you describes looks really scary

This portion mainly

20 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

If you are not part of the favoured clique, any discord you are involved in is automatically your fault and they round on you, regardless of who is actually causing it

It will never lead to assumption of responsibility

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Maybe it's definitely dead!

It could be.

Or it could be that someone in authority has finally returned, seen what a fuck up it has been allowed to become, and taken it down temporarily for a good clean up and general maintenance.

Time will tell.

If it is still down in 48 hours, the likelihood is that it is dead.

• Agree 1