Naughty Adventures

Agree with @DXR   Whilst on MisterPoll, search for posts by LouiseP.  Most of the threads that she posts in are about naughty pees.  She seems to really like peeing in car park stairwells and such like. 

• Like 2
On 4/12/2019 at 1:43 PM, Alfresco said:

Agree with @DXR   Whilst on MisterPoll, search for posts by LouiseP.  Most of the threads that she posts in are about naughty pees.  She seems to really like peeing in car park stairwells and such like. 

Also Beachmom.   She talks mostly about her sons and how she came to accept their activities as normal.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

@Alfresco

@DXR

Yes,  MrPoll got Amazing stories

It's just a sensation of mine or it became a little less intense and aggressive with time? I mean fewer stories posted and so on...

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:29 AM, JackPee said:

I love naughty peeing, I love to pee just for the fun of damaging public and private property, for example:

stranger's bike, car doors, changing room floors, public bathroom floors, hotel floors etc...

I would like to know the naughty stories of whom shares this very funny and naughty hobby😜

Glad to have you around!!!

As my pals here already said, this forum is FILLED with awsome stories!!! Check around and have fun!!! And for any doubt, just as the Staff or a senior member… enjoy!! Kisses!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

@spywareonya Yes I think a lot of the threads on MisterPoll had their peak several years ago and haven’t had so much added in recent times. Maybe the key contributors ran out of new material. 

No, it was made by several people… I am more convinced the Facebook era swallowed that kind of communities

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 4/10/2019 at 10:29 AM, JackPee said:

I love naughty peeing, I love to pee just for the fun of damaging public and private property, for example:

stranger's bike, car doors, changing room floors, public bathroom floors, hotel floors etc...

I would like to know the naughty stories of whom shares this very funny and naughty hobby😜

Naughty peeing is definetly a secret passion of mine that is SO much fun to do. I always try to challenge myself by coming up with strange places where nobody has never even thought of pee in. My motto is: The more unusual/crazy the better.

My naughtiest places so far are:

- A library floor + book (just a few spurts though .. I didn't want to exagerate)

- A small wine cellar

- A bus seat

- Inside a cable car and from a chairlift while skiing

- A bin placed a in quite pubblic staircase

- In the middle of some streets at night

... and other places, but that's just boring stuff.

I still have many more plans for future adventures that I can't wait to finally fulfill.

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...
On 4/21/2019 at 2:50 PM, Gotah said:

Naughty peeing is definetly a secret passion of mine that is SO much fun to do. I always try to challenge myself by coming up with strange places where nobody has never even thought of pee in. My motto is: The more unusual/crazy the better.

My naughtiest places so far are:

- A library floor + book (just a few spurts though .. I didn't want to exagerate)

- A small wine cellar

- A bus seat

- Inside a cable car and from a chairlift while skiing

- A bin placed a in quite pubblic staircase

- In the middle of some streets at night

... and other places, but that's just boring stuff.

I still have many more plans for future adventures that I can't wait to finally fulfill.

I’d love to hear the fully story about the library!

18 hours ago, Lutab said:

I’d love to hear the fully story about the library!

Sure, it's not particularly exciting though.

I used to work in a library for a few months and on my last two/three days I decided to "say goodbye" by marking my territory all around the room.

Let me just say first that it is a very small and kinda unpopular library, usually we got 3 visitors a day, at most. So, needless to say, there wasn't a lot of work to do and I usually got bored during the afternoon because I was alone and yeah, nobody came and had therefore nothing to do.

Anyway, like I said, on my last days I decided to have some fun and started peed all around the library (just a few drops, didn't want to exagerate). Most of the time I just stood between the bookshelves or kneeled down behind my desk always with my penis out and let a few spurts fall onto the floor (which was all covered by a carpet), whilst hoping that nobody would enter the library and see me pee. I also left some drops of urine inside a few pages of the most boring books that I could find.

That was kind of my way to celebrate my final moments at work.

I once also decided to spend the last two hours of the day desperate to pee, because I liked the idea of people coming in and asking for help or something where I then had to talk or search for books while my bladder was bursting without them noticing.

But unfortunately, as I said earlier, the library is not a popular spot so I had to "enjoy" my desperation on my own, grabbing my crotch and crossing my legs while walking through the shelves.

I held it until I got into the car and started driving home (20 min drive btw) after a few minutes I had to pull over because I couldn't hold it anymore. The result was one of the best pees I've ever had, also the first time in my life that I experienced the so called "peegasm". It was fantastic!

Edited by Gotah
  • Love 2
  • Hot 2
On 4/10/2019 at 9:29 AM, JackPee said:

Hi Jack.  Although I've rarely plucked up the courage myself, amd then only in very discreet locations, I think you'll find a lot of people here enjoy that sort of thing.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 5:36 PM, Bacardi said:

Lol, I've been getting off to the stories on Misterpoll for years. There's some genuine (and liquid) gold all over that site.

i've been masturbating to Misterpoll pee stories for years too.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 3:13 PM, zorba3189 said:

Hi Jack,

As others have said, there are a lot of other posts about said subject, and I have contributed as well. 

I haven’t posted lately, so I’ll add here.  I’m 48 yrs old now (alas, not a spring chicken anymore), and I can’t remember staying in a hotel room without urinating in the room somewhere, usually multiple times.  Only exception was times when I was with a guy that wasn’t aware of my fetish.  Fortunately my hubby is well aware now and thinks it’s funny.  I’ve added air bnb ‘s to my list now too.  

To reduce risks, I usually try to pee in places easily hidden like on the carpet under where an armchair or side table was moved out of the way.  It’s gotten to where I leave the table or chair pulled aside the entire evening and use it as my pee spot.  I then put everything back in place in the morning for checkout.  In the dozens of hotels I’ve stayed in since I was young, I’ve never been caught, so it’s not too dangerous I suppose. 

I realize I didn’t give a specific story, but hopefully my naughty admission can spark your fantasies  (it still does for me! )  

yours,  Z  

I would love to hear more hotel stories

• 1 year later...