Introducing myself to you fine people

Welcome to the forum AstroZombie. You are now amongst a group of like-minded and outgoing friends.

I have not been here long, but I really enjoy all the piccies, videos, the banter and the friendship.

Good to have you around to add your own "colour" to the mixed pallette πŸ˜ƒ

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On β€Ž4β€Ž/β€Ž9β€Ž/β€Ž2019 at 1:10 AM, astrozombie699 said:

Hi there everyone! As this is my first post I thought it best to introduce myself and hey, what do you know, there is a section of the forum designed for just that purpose!

Well hmmm what to say about me....well, I'm a straight guy, 31 from the UK. I've been into aspects of the kink for a few years now but only really started actively experimenting in the last year or two.

For me, I most enjoy the "taboo" aspect of the kink primarily pissing in and on places and things we're told we're not meant to especially indoors. The whole "don't give a damn" attitude and abandon side of it is something I find hard to resist.

Anyway, it's nice to find an active forum such as this and to be able to converse and discuss experiences with different and likeminded individuals.

Any questions feel free to ask!

A rare member that introduces himself as the first post

Β 

I like that

Welcome on board

I understand your preferencies as they are are what leads me to my deeds

Feel free to get in touch, we are Always looking for new friends that are willing to contribute!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 4/9/2019 at 12:10 AM, astrozombie699 said:

Hi there everyone! As this is my first post I thought it best to introduce myself and hey, what do you know, there is a section of the forum designed for just that purpose!

Well hmmm what to say about me....well, I'm a straight guy, 31 from the UK. I've been into aspects of the kink for a few years now but only really started actively experimenting in the last year or two.

For me, I most enjoy the "taboo" aspect of the kink primarily pissing in and on places and things we're told we're not meant to especially indoors. The whole "don't give a damn" attitude and abandon side of it is something I find hard to resist.

Anyway, it's nice to find an active forum such as this and to be able to converse and discuss experiences with different and likeminded individuals.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Hi and a slightly belated welcome from another Brit.Β  I hope you have a great time and look forward to seeing you around.Β Β 

• Like 2
  • Love 1