What makes a pee video great?

Hello pee fans,

This question came into my mind today so I decided to ask you guys and girls how you think the perfect peeing video should be.

For me the less staged a situation is the better. I LOVE real desperation. Whenever I watch a clip I would like to see the genuine struggle of the model's full bladder, preferably with her commenting on the situation with stuff like I can't hold it  or I really gotta go ... The usual stuff basically and the desperation should be long and slowly but surely getting stronger and stronger, like you see in some B2B videos.

I also enjoy it when the models are holding their crotch, for some reason that has always been the best part of the female desperation for me.

Eventually the model can't hold it anymore and so she pulls down her pants, squats and a long and powerful stream comes out of her creating a nice big puddle on the ground while you can hear the urine hissing and splashing when it hits the floor. She starts moaning in relief with maybe a little smile one her face because she could finally let it go.

Oh, and it would also be great if the quality and the way the video is made was good, 'cause I don't think anybody likes to watch a choppy, pixelated clip 😉

So that would be my perfect vision of a pee scene.

What about yours?

Edited by Gotah