Lets talk about your stream.

When talking about good aim, this video, featuring an incredible pissing performance by legendary Claire comes to mind. At the beginning of the video she shows her bulging bladder, and  she manages to fill the pint glass (nearly) to the top. I'd say this is one of my all time favorite videos, because it shows Claires epic pissing skills (there are many videos where she shows her massive bladder capacity and that she can piss like a horse, but here she shows that she also has perfect aim and control, even when full to the brim).. 😋vlcsnap-2019-04-08-21h29m00s307.png.7bdd6336b813b01a50f0aa72d93d1f7c.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:31 AM, Jethro P said:

My flow is completely all over the place. I have been tempted to sit down when forcced to use a loo, but that's what girls do 😄

Your missing the clear advantage of sitting down. While peeing while standing you have to focus on where everything is and here its going down there, but if you were sitting you could do what I do at least and just have a self thinking moment of time. Sometimes ill be in the bathroom for a little while just thinking about life xD

• Like 2