Any questions for a newbie?

Gotah

Hi everyone,
I've been on this forum for a year or so but just now I started to join the conversations a bit ... Anyway, I was just exploring the sections that I've not visited yet on the forum. This one caught my attention and so I thought I'd give it a go and see if there's maybe somewhere out there who would like to ask me something.

I've nevere really been "interviewed" before so it would be nice to try and answer some interesting questions.

Feel free to ask me everything you want.

Edited by Gotah
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 2:25 AM, Peefreak99 said:

This is my first post in a interviewe thread so not sure what to ask really but how did you get into this? And wellcome:) 

Thanks!

Well I'm pretty sure it all started with my aunt when I was still a child. She noticed everytime we made a little walk in the forest together that I had this curiosity towards how women pee and so at some point (taking advantage of my innocence) she let me watch her pee everytime she needed to on these walks, sometimes also at her house on the toilet while she was babysitting me.

After that a certain fascination for the act grew in me. I used to play little pee games with a female friend of mine when whe were still kids and we just enjoyed the sight of eachother while taking a pee outside in the most unusual places ... We even got caught once by a grown up couple one summer evening while we were peeing behind the wall of our future middle school, nothing happened luckily they just turned away and hopefully forgot everything by now haha.

And as soon as puberty hit me I discovered that all of this turned me on and from there it became a fetish (and also a secret hobby).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Gotah said:

Thanks!

Well I'm pretty sure it all started with my aunt when I was still a child. She noticed everytime we made a little walk in the forest together that I had this curiosity towards how women pee and so at some point (taking advantage of my innocence) she let me watch her pee everytime she needed to on these walks, sometimes also at her house on the toilet while she was babysitting me.

After that a certain fascination for the act grew in me. I used to play little pee games with a female friend of mine when whe were still kids and we just enjoyed the sight of eachother while taking a pee outside in the most unusual places ... We even got caught once by a grown up couple one summer evening while we were peeing behind the wall of our future middle school, nothing happened luckily they just turned away and hopefully forgot everything by now haha.

And as soon as puberty hit me I discovered that all of this turned me on and from there it became a fetish (and also a secret hobby).

Your aunt problaby triggered the fetish things from when you are a child can be conected sexualy when you get older i know for myself when i was a litle boy i always got this weird feeling when i saw a girl being desperate i didin't understand what it was then tho but i guess that developed into this fetish

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Your aunt problaby triggered the fetish things from when you are a child can be conected sexualy when you get older i know for myself when i was a litle boy i always got this weird feeling when i saw a girl being desperate i didin't understand what it was then tho but i guess that developed into this fetish

I guess so too ..  and I'm not complaining 😛

Edited by Gotah
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 9:56 AM, Gotah said:

Thanks!

What games you played with your friends? Please detail more 😀

1 hour ago, lengajesytec said:

What games you played with your friends? Please detail more 😀

Well we were kids back then so it was nothing "extreme". We lived next to a forest with some old tree stumps in it. These were filled with holes that we used to pee in. At some point we both had our personal "tree stump toilet" and it was just whole lot of fun to watch eachother pee inside these holes. 

Our houses were also next to a high- and middleschool area and we used to pee all around these buildings (we live in a small village so the schools weren't that big ... But it was fun anyway). Most of the time we did it during the summer months when they were closed but also because we could stay out late at night an that was when we usually pissed on those walls, to make sure nobody saw us.

We had a whole lot of fun and I enjoyed every moment of watching that girl pee in front of my eyes without a bit of embarassment but always a smile on her face.

Good times 😌

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Gotah said:

Well we were kids back then so it was nothing "extreme". We lived next to a forest with some old tree stumps in it. These were filled with holes that we used to pee in. At some point we both had our personal "tree stump toilet" and it was just whole lot of fun to watch eachother pee inside these holes. 

Our houses were also next to a high- and middleschool area and we used to pee all around these buildings (we live in a small village so the schools weren't that big ... But it was fun anyway). Most of the time we did it during the summer months when they were closed but also because we could stay out late at night an that was when we usually pissed on those walls, to make sure nobody saw us.

We had a whole lot of fun and I enjoyed every moment of watching that girl pee in front of my eyes without a bit of embarassment but always a smile on her face.

Good times 😌

I wonder how a girl can pee a wall, did she stand to pee? Or had good aim?

5 hours ago, lengajesytec said:

I wonder how a girl can pee a wall, did she stand to pee? Or had good aim?

Well actually it was just me that peed against the wall haha ... She did it the opposite way while leaning on the wall with her back.

• Like 1
  • Love 2