The Ancient Masters

I have the candles now. Thinking of using one each of three colours - black, white, and yellow. Wish I had brought a chalice of some kind, will just have to use a glass. Have a mini-bottle of chardonnay. But forgot to buy chocolate. Am going to go out and get some and also buy something new and spotless for a chalice. Then this evening I intend to light the three candles with some incense burning, with an offering of chocolate and wine, and imagine myself speaking to her of all my secrets. Will wait until after sunset. Hope that is acceptable.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I have the candles now. Thinking of using one each of three colours - black, white, and yellow. Wish I had brought a chalice of some kind, will just have to use a glass. Have a mini-bottle of chardonnay. But forgot to buy chocolate. Am going to go out and get some and also buy something new and spotless for a chalice. Then this evening I intend to light the three candles with some incense burning, with an offering of chocolate and wine, and imagine myself speaking to her of all my secrets. Will wait until after sunset. Hope that is acceptable.

I chose to use three yellow candles in the end, but it was both deeply personal yet also positive.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I chose to use three yellow candles in the end, but it was both deeply personal yet also positive.

What you wrote me in PM was AMAZING

I am writing now a ritual intended for Speedy, but obviously you are invited to read it!!!

• Love 1

@speedy3471

@steve25805

Ok Speedy this is a ritual, and fucking one

You NEED to have set up the altar AND the preliminary summoning

You can EVEN do it UNLESS you did them, but there is a backdoor as the Mistress of Taurus is NOT to be fooled:

if you do the seed ritual without having properly set up the altar and preliminary summoning, you need to to do them SOON AFTER

Please, please do NOT unconsciously plan to trick this or the consequences could be just as real as you will see

Witchcraft is studied by the DARPA in Area 51, it's not a matter of self-suggestion

These entities are REAL

#1 you skip the ritual for this year and wait to make up your mind

#2 You set up the altar and make the preliminary summoning and AFTER you do the seed ritual

#3 you make the ritual without having made them, but you make them both SOON

it's a matter of psychological sincerity

I am divulging things which are almost Coven secrets so respect them and whatever you chose, be TRANSPARENT with me and yourself

Now, the ritual just copypasting it and editing grammar errors

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Have sex with your wife after EXPLAINING HER that you plan to introduce Witchcraft in your life

Cuddle your son and your dog, even for a while

Absorb those feelings

Take a shower, feel the masculinity of your body while you soap and wash

Then put on working clothes, something summoning your world-less and bullshit-less contact with your lands

Go in front of the place where you stock the seeds and be sure you are alone

Pour a bit of a strong liquor on the ground, then take a sip yourself

Breath deeply and relax

Feel the Mistress present with you

Until you don't ACTUALLY feel her, it would be only a serie of empty, superstitious actions, so keep breathing and summoning her until you are SURE there is some electromagnetic presence near you

Then, try to perceive, NOT imagine, it's different, PERCEIVE, life and Death exchanging in the chemistry of the fields, and all its microscopicule inhabitants

And then, imagine that ALL THAT LIFE is lik a medicine and a cuddle to the dead and their souls

Feel yourself as the Pivot of the World until you feel the cold draft from the upper point of your skull, it must be so hard to be barely possible to keep standing, unless you haven't yet focused enough

Take all the time you need

All of a sudden, you will feel like you have both the love and the authority to summon THOUSANDS of ghosts together, because you are channeling the Mistress of Necromancy, it will be a POP in your brain, until you don't actually feel this, keep breathing and focusing

At that point, the most important and difficult part:

Imagine like you could INHALE the souls of the dead, all their hopes and unspent urges, and that like you are a syphon made of the purest GALACTIC LOVE, the simple fact that those urges are syphoned through you PURIFIES THEM AND CUDDLE THEM

Inhale the dead, breath deep the darkness under the surface of the Earth of your lands, and BREATH OUT a visualization of an electrically charged transparent fire, not ferocious, just bold and shining almost with gold

WELCOME the life they planned but couldn't, channel all those energies blocked between worlds, and RECALL the sex you had with your wife and the cuddles you exerted over your son and even your lovely dog, and make them as layers of the syphon within you, like they are a movie the dead could watch to feel cuddled, like they were experiencing it through you, and you will feel like there were the AUTHORITY of a THOUSAND SOULS in each every gesture you make, because the dead are watching you, and are watching OVER YOU, because you cuddle them

Inhale the darkness under the Earth, and breath out the light, now stretching your dominant hand (I am left-handed) toward the seed-contenitor, and imagine to be able to direct the light you breath out like it was a swarm obeyind your thelepatical commands

Keep breathing in and out, directing all toward the seeds, loving them as you imagine how cool they will grow, not like putting an expectation on their poor shoulders, more like the love you put in making your family to live and grow up

You become the father of the very seeds, like them all are your SONS

Can you feel the POWER of this?!

After you completed the ritual, walk away, or start to work immediately, yet anyway you will need half and hour of pause as these levels of magick exerts a strain on the body and the mind, be sure to have water to be drank because you could feel exhausted, maybe even something to eat as a snack...

It is done...

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

This sounds very intimate and eerie all at the same time. I will let you know when I plan on doing this, I will likey have a few questions for you 

I don't log in during weekends, but I will answer ANYTHING

I adore you

and She does too

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...

@steve25805

@speedy3471

I now will describe @Peefreak99 Patron and this will need back up from all of you

No Master or Mistress is more important than Others (beside the Master of Aries which is slightly the counselor, even more than a chief, to Others) but our pal's here Patron is a problem

He is the Master of Scorpio, which is… well… He is the Grim Reaper

Death embodied

In Witchcraft, we usually avoid talking about Him

His story when he was still human is terrifying

In his last life, he was a soldier… oh well, he had been one in each of his incarnations...

...and he was desperately in love with a girl...

His older brother, envious of him as he was humble and brave, adjusted a marriage with the girl's father permission, to fuck him and steal her from him

He was so humble and honest that though destroyed to see her marrying his own brother (who just did that to undermine him), still he did not say anything, and went back at war

His village was raided by enemies and they say his own brother helped them in in order to be paid by them… and they killed everybody, INCLUDING the girl he loved AND HIS TRAITOROUS BROTHER

When we got back and saw everybody murdered, he gathered his last comrades and tracked down the enemies, until they found their stronghold… and buned it down.

Outnumbered, they killed everybody at the cost of their own Death, burning their supplies and stopping the forecoming invasion.

He survived and was caught prisoner, and dismembered/burned alive by the enemies… in the moment he died, he was so mighty, so unbent, so furious, so honourable, the his achieved Nirvana BY FURY, and was turned on the spot in The Avenger, Lord of Destruction and Torments

He command the Legion of the Graveyards and this means that His duty, beside Death curses against evil humans, is to keep evil soul locked and tortured. He is NOT completely estrange to mercy but is stern AS FUCK

He is the most impossible to deal with and very hard to approach, he is easily angered and his motto could be:

"You are of my Legion? No? THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU BOTHER ME?!?!?! Oh, you are of my Legion? Then DO ONE FUCKING WRONG MOVE AND I WILL MAKE YOU REPENT DISRESPECTING MY LEGION!!!!!!"

He requires the most absolute cautiousness in the use of violence, which is his world. Just to make a little example, the Brasilian BOPE is a Police Special Group trained at levels that in comparison Navy Seals are boyscouts, and though officially christian (Brasil is christian), their symbol is a Skull with two guns and a knife crossing it, well The Reaper's glyph is IDENTICAL, just the guns as substitued by lightnings but whose silohuette is the same as the gun's profile

The BOPE is known for killing criminals on the spot, entering houses and executing entire families, and torture drugdealers to get names of people to arrest. They are constantly questioned by groups for civil's rights for their Nazi-like methods

Well, The Reaper is IDENTICAL in the spiritual world, but does NEVER act on anger, this is his secret

ANGER AND FURY ARE DIFFERENT

Anger is an emotion coming from frustration

Fury is the will to avenge a wrong

They look similar but are not one and the same and he doesn't exert his blessing until his son understand it in his character

The sons of the Master of Scorpio are driven, possessed by an inhuman anger that MUST be mastered, they are good-hearted to the point they will NEVER become evil or betray The Good not even if all their lives sank to shit, but they are also destined to be alone for the first part of their lives, until they meet special friends that will love them for what they are and anyway such friends will be few and forever

Also, love in the beginning of life is hard to find because humans are instictively scared by the spiritual fire emanated by His sons

They must not feel sad and just keep going

They are usually drawn to Military forces or any other situations where you ACTUALLY KILL EVIL PEOPLE and this requires THE MOST ABSOLUTE MORAL FIRMNESS because pulling a trigger is an act of power and MUST forever be respected by those who are granted such a right, not used lightly, not even illusing onself to "make the world better" or "follow an ideal", NO, it must be UNDERSTOOD, absorbed, wondered upon, reflected about, until you FEEL AND UNDERSTAND Death and thus you become worthy of inflicting it

Because of this, Sons of the Reaper are usually tested throughout a life which is NEVER easy, yet ALWAYS guarded upon by Him, so that His sons are never VISIBLY helped but ALWAYS back up and never left alone spiritually in their Destiny

They are apparently unlucky, and yet in their hardships they are NEVER abandoned and thus also paradoxically very lucky because though they are not likely to win (endurance is a test of character) they never actually lose, as they're never left alone

Summoning Him is almost impossible, only colours are black and red candles (but mainly black), offering of highly-alcoholic drinks and tobacco, and also one's own blood in little drops on the altar, but mainly he must be invoked as a friend and confessor, a father figure, solemn and absolutely intollerant of our immaturities but deeply welcoming our efforts to embetter ourselves, and this requires the capability to remain alert and vigil in absolute darkness like for example in one's bedroom at night, no sounds and no lights, eyes open wide, talking to the darkness until He arrives

His motto here could be:

"Everybody has flaws, the problem is NOT flaws, is how willing people are to actually fight them back. Nobody is cool enough not to worry of his own flaws, and nobody is hopeless, posed he wanna strive to embetter himself"

Any questions will be answered

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@steve25805

@speedy3471

I now will describe @Peefreak99 Patron and this will need back up from all of you

No Master or Mistress is more important than Others (beside the Master of Aries which is slightly the counselor, even more than a chief, to Others) but our pal's here Patron is a problem

He is the Master of Scorpio, which is… well… He is the Grim Reaper

Death embodied

In Witchcraft, we usually avoid talking about Him

His story when he was still human is terrifying

In his last life, he was a soldier… oh well, he had been one in each of his incarnations...

...and he was desperately in love with a girl...

His older brother, envious of him as he was humble and brave, adjusted a marriage with the girl's father permission, to fuck him and steal her from him

He was so humble and honest that though destroyed to see her marrying his own brother (who just did that to undermine him), still he did not say anything, and went back at war

His village was raided by enemies and they say his own brother helped them in in order to be paid by them… and they killed everybody, INCLUDING the girl he loved AND HIS TRAITOROUS BROTHER

When we got back and saw everybody murdered, he gathered his last comrades and tracked down the enemies, until they found their stronghold… and buned it down.

Outnumbered, they killed everybody at the cost of their own Death, burning their supplies and stopping the forecoming invasion.

He survived and was caught prisoner, and dismembered/burned alive by the enemies… in the moment he died, he was so mighty, so unbent, so furious, so honourable, the his achieved Nirvana BY FURY, and was turned on the spot in The Avenger, Lord of Destruction and Torments

He command the Legion of the Graveyards and this means that His duty, beside Death curses against evil humans, is to keep evil soul locked and tortured. He is NOT completely estrange to mercy but is stern AS FUCK

He is the most impossible to deal with and very hard to approach, he is easily angered and his motto could be:

"You are of my Legion? No? THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU BOTHER ME?!?!?! Oh, you are of my Legion? Then DO ONE FUCKING WRONG MOVE AND I WILL MAKE YOU REPENT DISRESPECTING MY LEGION!!!!!!"

He requires the most absolute cautiousness in the use of violence, which is his world. Just to make a little example, the Brasilian BOPE is a Police Special Group trained at levels that in comparison Navy Seals are boyscouts, and though officially christian (Brasil is christian), their symbol is a Skull with two guns and a knife crossing it, well The Reaper's glyph is IDENTICAL, just the guns as substitued by lightnings but whose silohuette is the same as the gun's profile

The BOPE is known for killing criminals on the spot, entering houses and executing entire families, and torture drugdealers to get names of people to arrest. They are constantly questioned by groups for civil's rights for their Nazi-like methods

Well, The Reaper is IDENTICAL in the spiritual world, but does NEVER act on anger, this is his secret

ANGER AND FURY ARE DIFFERENT

Anger is an emotion coming from frustration

Fury is the will to avenge a wrong

They look similar but are not one and the same and he doesn't exert his blessing until his son understand it in his character

The sons of the Master of Scorpio are driven, possessed by an inhuman anger that MUST be mastered, they are good-hearted to the point they will NEVER become evil or betray The Good not even if all their lives sank to shit, but they are also destined to be alone for the first part of their lives, until they meet special friends that will love them for what they are and anyway such friends will be few and forever

Also, love in the beginning of life is hard to find because humans are instictively scared by the spiritual fire emanated by His sons

They must not feel sad and just keep going

They are usually drawn to Military forces or any other situations where you ACTUALLY KILL EVIL PEOPLE and this requires THE MOST ABSOLUTE MORAL FIRMNESS because pulling a trigger is an act of power and MUST forever be respected by those who are granted such a right, not used lightly, not even illusing onself to "make the world better" or "follow an ideal", NO, it must be UNDERSTOOD, absorbed, wondered upon, reflected about, until you FEEL AND UNDERSTAND Death and thus you become worthy of inflicting it

Because of this, Sons of the Reaper are usually tested throughout a life which is NEVER easy, yet ALWAYS guarded upon by Him, so that His sons are never VISIBLY helped but ALWAYS back up and never left alone spiritually in their Destiny

They are apparently unlucky, and yet in their hardships they are NEVER abandoned and thus also paradoxically very lucky because though they are not likely to win (endurance is a test of character) they never actually lose, as they're never left alone

Summoning Him is almost impossible, only colours are black and red candles (but mainly black), offering of highly-alcoholic drinks and tobacco, and also one's own blood in little drops on the altar, but mainly he must be invoked as a friend and confessor, a father figure, solemn and absolutely intollerant of our immaturities but deeply welcoming our efforts to embetter ourselves, and this requires the capability to remain alert and vigil in absolute darkness like for example in one's bedroom at night, no sounds and no lights, eyes open wide, talking to the darkness until He arrives

His motto here could be:

"Everybody has flaws, the problem is NOT flaws, is how willing people are to actually fight them back. Nobody is cool enough not to worry of his own flaws, and nobody is hopeless, posed he wanna strive to embetter himself"

Any questions will be answered

Wow, that's a serious patron.

Will have to return to this tomorrow cos had a few drinks.

But a question for now. How can I help?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Wow, that's a serious patron.

Will have to return to this tomorrow cos had a few drinks.

But a question for now. How can I help?

Oh, I just needed emotional back up, feeling your love and attention toward this thread!

Your wide heart ALREADY did the miracle!

Kisses!!!

• Love 3