The Ancient Masters

Ok, on the colours of candles

Actual bee wax candles are empowering so if you manage to get your hands upon a bunch, DO

For the colours, when dealing with the Masters it is much important how do YOU feel about a colour because they will greatly leave the upper hand to you

BUT

for serious purposes, you must take them seriously and uphold their colours

BLACK

Seriousness, dignity, responsibility, authority

Very simple, it's stern and it describes their overall gloom and serious dedication to their mission

More esoterically it summons the dead

WHITE

The colour of "catching one's breath", breaking out from entanglement of situations

Purification and removal of what unconsciously drags shit toward you due to your unknown flaws

RED

Passionate and personal needs, so intense that you would have your life and character wretched upon failing to conquer it

ORANGE

Same of red but with the difference that orange goes for desires that you could also theorically survive to miss, and you got a more detached attitude toward, less desperately craving, more related to "building your future" than to "save your present from critical failure"

YELLOW

Cheerfulness, money, sex, but also psychological alertness, smartness, discovering links and controlling an "hypertextual" interpretation of situations

GREEN

Complicated, similar to red but indeed very different, is the colour of passion and power but UNRELATED to precise needs, is just headlong intensity to face new and old goals and challenges

More esoterically it summons the spirits of Nature and Crops

BLUE

Creativity, contacts with spirits, psychological expansion of intuitive capability, empowering of memory, and inner serenity (different from white that is temporal pause and detach, blue gives peacefulness and focus WHILE you do something)

VIOLET

Rare, and used to meditate to modify one's overall psychological stance, to become more similar to the Masters and absorb their Ethic

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Yes, with a bit of devotion and faith

I need a bit of infos about you to compute the Legion you belong to

Small rituals include very simple things and they will conquest intuitive advices from them, little whispers on how to act that will prevent you from pitfalls

BIGGER farming rituals are more powerful

The ACTUAL effect is to "custom" the Fate of things related to you (farming over all Others) by YOUR personal karma

This is the reason why some nasty people, believing themselves to be great, got BAD luck from those rituals, failing to understand that it happened because their personal Karma wasn't THAT good, and upon customing their life upon themselves, they made it WORSE

Every facet of our life is linked to our karma but also got a karma of his own, your labour is linked to you but the fields you seed and harvest have a history of their own and a karma of their own

Upon customing them unto you, you'll increase your authority over the land, it will make it an extension of YOU, thus making it better or worse upon you being a humile and brave man, or simply a cautious human conscious of his own flaws and thus humile, but secretly lazy about overcoming them...

Given you, I sincerily think it will go great

By this… it will be like you had become the "Baron" of the land… not simply using it to gain sustenance… but exerting a moral authority and responsibility of it

But I need more infos

The core to use them for harvest is to syphon power from the dead to insufflate it into the leaving crop, allowing their potential spring energy to propel the very crop toward more life, like it was "back with a vengeance" like they say in slang!

This requires big rituals… likely one every 6-7 weekends… they are cool, uh, nothing more than party with your cooking abilities and the like, just remembering to intensely think about them while you celebrate… but also some rare little REALLY OCCULT things, like burning weeds removed from your fields or positioning in your garden some of the rocks you eliminate from the very field to craft a symbol if hypothetically seen from above (hope you figure it out), while visualizing  real summonings I will teach you...

That sounds amazing. If you could help teach me that would be great

• Like 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

That sounds amazing. If you could help teach me that would be great

First I need your date of Birth and the city

The date requires also the hour and minute of the day

An error of 5-10 minutes is fine, but "evening" won't work

The rituals are embarassingly SIMPLE

Upon building a relationship with you Patron, the simple positive energy of your LIFE (sex, love for your wife and boy, endevour in employement) will feed them

Little things to be done during cooking parties will be just as much immediate and simple, NOT something to be done DETACHED from the natural flow of the evening

Big rituals are also simple

With the Masters almost everything is simple: the core is INTENSITY and "intimacy" in the guise that the relationship between you must be not simply symbolical, but actually like believing you have a presence living in your lands… and home

I won't lie, many are scared by that, first time I saw shadows moving in my house without lights projecting them I so fucking crapped my pants

But going to sleep (actually hiding INSTINCTIVELY under bedpans), I made the cutest of dreams, where an impossibly love-filled macho caressed me like I was his daughter, a mix of the standard image of an angel and a Caribbean sexy dancer...

...and I learnt not to fear them

Dogs instinctively perceive them but also feel their purity and good intentions so they don't bark

Also children, having a Master goin' around can have strange effects on small babies, making them to grow up slightly more happy and serene

The big rituals includes crafting in your garden a symbol of them using rocks you extracted from your fields so to make them more fitting for seeding, and from time to time burn weeds over them or sprinkle them with various stuff

The actual ritualistic part will be explained in the future but it is Always quite intuitive and instictive and simple...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

First I need your date of Birth and the city

The date requires also the hour and minute of the day

An error of 5-10 minutes is fine, but "evening" won't work

The rituals are embarassingly SIMPLE

Upon building a relationship with you Patron, the simple positive energy of your LIFE (sex, love for your wife and boy, endevour in employement) will feed them

Little things to be done during cooking parties will be just as much immediate and simple, NOT something to be done DETACHED from the natural flow of the evening

Big rituals are also simple

With the Masters almost everything is simple: the core is INTENSITY and "intimacy" in the guise that the relationship between you must be not simply symbolical, but actually like believing you have a presence living in your lands… and home

I won't lie, many are scared by that, first time I saw shadows moving in my house without lights projecting them I so fucking crapped my pants

But going to sleep (actually hiding INSTINCTIVELY under bedpans), I made the cutest of dreams, where an impossibly love-filled macho caressed me like I was his daughter, a mix of the standard image of an angel and a Caribbean sexy dancer...

...and I learnt not to fear them

Dogs instinctively perceive them but also feel their purity and good intentions so they don't bark

Also children, having a Master goin' around can have strange effects on small babies, making them to grow up slightly more happy and serene

The big rituals includes crafting in your garden a symbol of them using rocks you extracted from your fields so to make them more fitting for seeding, and from time to time burn weeds over them or sprinkle them with various stuff

The actual ritualistic part will be explained in the future but it is Always quite intuitive and instictive and simple...

I will get you the information you need. I will have to ask my mom the time of day I was born haha

• Love 1
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

First, the altar

A cute place which is intimate enough to avoid being blatant and "AAARGH DARK AND EVIL WOOOOW" and shit of the like

Modest

BUT

Serious

Respectful

and why not, ominous

They so fucking are

Then, with time… it will start to be filled with… stuff you think fitting

I have gathered there so many objects from all around the world, very real uh, all handmade but not for tourists, I have actual objects obtained through trips of friends that voyaged...

So there must be space for a bit of stuff… you can also add papers with poetries, thoughts, drawings… small items important to you...

There must also be space for some candles (always in odd number, never less than 3, rarely more than 7, and a cute paragraph on the meaning of colours will be online in a hour or two in this very thread) and a little plate (better if cute or anyway lovely to you) where you put offerings

It's enough you put a small piece of chocolate in the plate… and know that all the hormons, what remains of the plant's DNA, the quantistic joules in it… will be absorbed by the spirit

It's no symbolism: the degree of evidence won't maybe convince a skeptic, but upon eating a bit of it after offering it (it is forbidden, but once they told me to do that in order to get actual understanding) you'll notice a level of "withering" that cannot be simplicisically blamed unto oxygen and the passing of time… like it had been actually vampyrized…

Usually the day after (or 2-3 days after for other offerings) you can serenely throw it in the toilet without further worrings!

It never needs to be a lot, uh, small bits, though not ridiculously little, is like giving somebody a little chew of something you consider important: you won't DINE with it in doses to fill your belly obviously!

And a chalice, where to pour a sip or two of anything you want to offer them to drink… but that should not be emptied afterward: let it there… it will evaporate and eventually pool on the bottom of the glass a bit, it's no problem at all, don't clean it (while the plate instead must be Always cleaned if it's dirty or dusty)

It's really that simple…

Having a major clean out this week and have roped my friend into offering to help me on Thursday. An offering with candles will take some explaining so easier to wait until after then, lol

• Love 2
7 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Having a major clean out this week and have roped my friend into offering to help me on Thursday. An offering with candles will take some explaining so easier to wait until after then, lol

Oh very important I FORGOT

NOBODY WILL EVER BE ALLOWED TO SEE THE ALTAR

NEVER EVER

No pics and no showing (the altar in my profile image is a standard true type allowed for photographing by the very spirits but is one out of a BILLION and is NOT my own, as standard NOBODY must see it)

So craft a way to get some pans in front of it if you got visitors

My excusation is that it is a place where I pile up heartfelt thing and nobody must see them

People laughs and turn their glance away from the pans… ihihihi!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Oh very important I FORGOT

NOBODY WILL EVER BE ALLOWED TO SEE THE ALTAR

NEVER EVER

No pics and no showing (the altar in my profile image is a standard true type allowed for photographing by the very spirits but is one out of a BILLION and is NOT my own, as standard NOBODY must see it)

So craft a way to get some pans in front of it if you got visitors

My excusation is that it is a place where I pile up heartfelt thing and nobody must see them

People laughs and turn their glance away from the pans… ihihihi!!!

Ok.

Does an altar need to be permanently in place or can one be set up temporarily? The latter is much easier of course but if it has to be the former will have to give it some thought.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Ok.

Does an altar need to be permanently in place or can one be set up temporarily? The latter is much easier of course but if it has to be the former will have to give it some thought.

Ok, theorically speaking a permanent one is more serene and builds power quickier than a disasembled one, but true occult power comes not from emotional suggestion, if some objects are charged they ARE

If you CAN, go for a permanent one

Dedication and overcoming obstacles engender a spiritual attitude of occult relationship

If you can NOT, no problems

ps check the cute post about candles in the beginning of the page!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

ps check the cute post about candles in the beginning of the page!!!

I have black candles already from the time of my contact with Lilith, but for this I am torn between white and yellow. Will have to buy them. Is it possible to use more than one colour, for example one white and two yellow? Or is it best to have all candles the same colour? I instinctively feel choosing one colour for all is important but don't know why or whether this is right.

White or yellow. Any advice on what is best for me?

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I have black candles already from the time of my contact with Lilith, but for this I am torn between white and yellow. Will have to buy them. Is it possible to use more than one colour, for example one white and two yellow? Or is it best to have all candles the same colour? I instinctively feel choosing one colour for all is important but don't know why or whether this is right.

White or yellow. Any advice on what is best for me?

Absolutely you can mix them!!!

All same colour goes for a stronger and more focused result, but you can mix them too!!!

All is possible with the Masters

For example Yellow and white would mean the ability to look at things from a distance in order to catch the complexive quintessence of the situations, take a breath from feeling without a compass, and allow planning capabilities to be re-instated and bring success and dominance, yet with a serene attitude in the meanwhile

The black one are PERFECT as they summoned Lilith

Keep them on the altar even if you don't use them for the odd-number summoning

To add a little chitchat, I love to mix blue and Yellow because this brings eroticism and romanticism together and create situations of dream-like beach night-parties!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

@steve25805 's Legion is the Legion of Crosses

The Legion of Crosses is ruled, just like every of the Seven Legions, by a male and a female Master, the Master of Capricorn and the Mistress of Cancer

The entity supervising Steve is the Mistress of Cancer

This entity is a vigorous yet motherly creature, and as a Commander of the Legion of Crosses, she is called up in all situations where people Exchange ideas, clashes, and change their minds

Men patronized by the Mistress of Cancer are naturally led to make other change their minds not toward their own preferencies, but toward a deeper and wider understanding of themselves, each one his own

They are also made for a role of leadership, in the actual meaning of "to lead"

They rock situations, but never in a spiritually unpolite way, it's more like adding infos to the table and let people sort them out by themselves, each one freely on his own

Sons of the Mistress of Cancer are sensitive and never rude, possessing a great love for the chance offered by knowledge to open up people's minds, but they fight endlessly for what they know it's right

Thus your fate as this forum's main member, more active Moderator, and also main substainer of it, are all perfectly fitting for your role, just like your interest in the occult and in politic

Life's facets akin to a forum are your arena, and your role is much more that of a Mod indeed, securing people to argue with sake of mind and politeness, rather than imposing one's belief (unless it's clear that you are right and that it would be Dangerous to let a TRUTH be downsized to just an "opinion" in order not to anger some bully, in that case you are a force to be reckoned)

Your Mistress as herself, is a stern and glorious creature, whose main feature is her ability to be both constantly near to her sons, yet also far enough to let them live like free and free-willed individuals

She is lovely and tender in making people understand what is too trifle to be of her concerns, she never humiliates anybody, but there is also a fierceness in the majesty of her appearence, a queen that though not at all arrogant nor proud (Masters are too focused to waste time with ego), is wise of her role and walk the earth as both a fairy creature, and as a "moving mountain", and though as pure as to almost looking transparent, she is also very motherly and focused on the problems to be solved

She is never unnecessarily harsh, but is wise of the fact that "things need to be done" and though Always mindful of deviating a bit from the original road if this allows less attrition, she will get anywat where she knows she must get

She can replenish people's mental faculties when they feel overwhelmed, and gives clarity of mind when dealing with opponents both within and without

I don't disclose her True Name, but I will in PM if you plan to actually start a relationship with her

Offerings to her must comes from the heart but are also whispered to the minds of her sons during summonings, on a general stance she likes fine liquors and cigars but Always with something elegant and female in them, like smaller and more available cigars rather than enormous 3-hours ones, and champagne or scotch or white wine, I mean anything tasty but also delicate, nothing that "punches" you

Her favourite perfums are musk and absinthe and she likes anything made of silver

Upon appearing to the mind of the summoner, she is lovely and comely, and absolutely elegant, maybe even a bit refined and old-fashioned, not because she is conservative, but because she knows we should treasure the sensitivity we lost a bit of old times

When she is summoned, she offers mainly four operations, though you can talk to her of anything

#1 CRUSH an enemy. I am literal in this. She analizes the person you sand her to, comes up with an evaluation of how Dangerous he is, and then takes measures, from some social incidents shaming a foe to actually make his ankle plays a little prank on him while he climbs down stairs. Anyway, if she consider him a true threat to correctedness, it HAPPENS that this person will be removed by the position of power he wrongly occupies

I know it's difficult to believe this but I know of millionaires (pretending absolute materialism in public) to pay of the likes of 35,000 $ for rituals against enemies in political and economical transactions (with the only problem that often the ritual backfires if she finds the summoner unworthy ahahahah but she ALWAYS warns you if your enemy is worthy of respect, she backfires only if you don't respect such an explainations)

#2 Brings success in economical and political transactions through both increase in wit and inspiration, and crude luck just as much; and also replenish sexual self-esteem and draws women to you, both for a night and for a lifetime

#3 Clears mind during troubles and give advices on how to overcome internal problems or even simple anxieties

#4 Protects or exorcises places and people you bless through her, and if the summoner is willing to actually offer his own lifeforce, she can even partially heal illnesses in Others, quickening recovery if recovery is possible, and diminishing pointless sufferings if recovery is not possible at all

Her candles favourite colours are Black&White but obviously you chose the colours according to the goals of the ritual

For actual rituals I will teach you if you ask, also I will tell you her name in PM

For any question, just ask here

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

#1 CRUSH an enemy. I am literal in this. She analizes the person you sand her to, comes up with an evaluation of how Dangerous he is, and then takes measures, from some social incidents shaming a foe to actually make his ankle plays a little prank on him while he climbs down stairs. Anyway, if she consider him a true threat to correctedness, it HAPPENS that this person will be removed by the position of power he wrongly occupies

Well someone on another forum springs to mind immediately, lol. But I instinctively recoil from this. I have no desire to see even an enemy brought low when they are already in a situation where they can do no harm. Otherwise that would be malice on my part and an offence against my live and let live spirit. If someone was forcing me into a fight I might have to fight to win, but am not going to go looking for a fight with petty revenge in mind. That would be beneath me.

And Mistress of Cancer. That sounds so right. I am so very typically Cancer in so many things.

To find the mental space and serenity necessary to summon her I need to await a day of no work and plentiful relaxation which are few in number now. But I feel this is necessary as such things should not be rushed. Would be interested though to know how to perform any summoning rituals, and when I should use white candles and when black.

8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

champagne or scotch or white wine

I drink champagne sometimes but have some Jack Daniels whiskey in the cupboard. Would the latter be too much or would it suffice as a good offering similar to scotch? It is a very similar drink.

And I would like you to PM her name. I promise I would never reveal it to anyone else.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Well someone on another forum springs to mind immediately, lol. But I instinctively recoil from this. I have no desire to see even an enemy brought low when they are already in a situation where they can do no harm. Otherwise that would be malice on my part and an offence against my live and let live spirit. If someone was forcing me into a fight I might have to fight to win, but am not going to go looking for a fight with petty revenge in mind. That would be beneath me.

Enemy. NOT foe. A foe is a lowlife adversary. An enemy is a THREAT. A big fish of an opposing political party that gets money for fueling his campaing by neo-nazi selling drug yet manage to keep police away from his stuff and you can't risk for him to surpass your allies. A landlord that can bully a friends of yours. A new neighbour you reported to the police for beating up his wife and now hates you.

A THREAT

If that person we know is a threat for reasons I do not know, then OK

But REMOVAL, not REVENGE

It's different: glad you understood that is beneath you, I am adding this only out of scientifical correctedness

And Mistress of Cancer. That sounds so right. I am so very typically Cancer in so many things.

Yes, being born Cancer means little, she patronizes you because your very soul is Cancer. Mine is Libra, regardless I am born Aquarius in this life: is like body and clothes, both compose my appearence but one is beneath and the other is the cladding

To find the mental space and serenity necessary to summon her I need to await a day of no work and plentiful relaxation which are few in number now. But I feel this is necessary as such things should not be rushed.

Agree absolutely!!!

Would be interested though to know how to perform any summoning rituals, and when I should use white candles and when black

I think I got that she said to use them both as part of her altar regardless of the candles you will use, of various colour, for the goal of the ritual

Like two different set of candles: black&white for the altar itself, and then one or more coloured candles according to the aim of the summoning

I drink champagne sometimes but have some Jack Daniels whiskey in the cupboard. Would the latter be too much or would it suffice as a good offering similar to scotch? It is a very similar drink.

And I would like you to PM her name. I promise I would never reveal it to anyone else.

Jack Daniel's is a bit "manly" but I think it can go

Ask her directly!!!

I have PMed you her name...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Ask her directly!!!

How do I speak to her? Must I lay in a darkened room and think about her whilst asking her in my mind?

And how do I perform the ritual? Light the candles and then lay there serenely thinking about her? I don't know, so would be making it up as I went along without precise information

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

How do I speak to her? Must I lay in a darkened room and think about her whilst asking her in my mind?

I meant to ask her in the future, after developing a relationship!!!

9 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

And how do I perform the ritual? Light the candles and then lay there serenely thinking about her? I don't know, so would be making it up as I went along without precise information

I will write it, likely tonight or tomorrow

ps I am sending a PM to you

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

@speedy3471

@steve25805

The patron of Speedy is the Mistress of Taurus

One of the most respected and feared of all of them, She is also called "Rose (both the flower and the proper name) of the Skulls" and is the Queen of the Legion of the Graveyards

She is a very complicated entity, and she watches over people (mainly men) whose role in life is to carry on their shoulders the pains and growth of great by suffering people

They are great father-figures and Amazing husbands, but there is a darkness and a modesty in them, some kind of "I keep to myself" attitude, the fact that they are alone even while among a crowd

Rose is also the Mother of Crops, and a pwerful shamanic figure, because her role is literally to craft the unspent energies of the dead into life-energy, syphoning it into new life and more than anything in seeds waiting to be planted

Everybody will eat of anything cooked starting from those seed, will be blessed and brought under her power

She can bless a land and allow Amazing crops, but her main core is the gloom and solemn sterness by which she bears terrible burdens, and is near to people that do such in their life

She grants economical power and lack of material worrings, but is a terribly jelous and craving entity, because she respects solemnity and does not accept lip service

A son of the Mistress of Taurus can see his sexual prowess increased on a natural stance, and experience an increse in the capability to involve both the partner and strangers into kinky things, like he was 24/7 possessed

But she wants him to meditate on her, reflect about her and what her means to him, and absolutely REQUIRES an altar, she is not for seldom summonings

An altar made for Rose of the Skulls must involve a completely black iron cup into which must be put dirt from one's lands, and at least once per week, a little pouring of strong liquors must be poured on the dirt

Upon it getting dry (regardless the puring, during weeks it gets dry), get back where you picked it in first place, and throw it all over, and pick new dirt

She also wants completely black candles, and violet ones, on her altar (though for the rituals, candles will vary according to the goal of the summoning), and roses if possible, red roses, if it's not possible, any flower from one's field, but given with attitude of offering it to a lover

Also, black pepper in grain and fresh basil must be put in the iron bowl and kept there until you dispose off the earth and then put fresh after picking new soil, and also if possible bones of some animal found in one's field, to be kept when you return the dirt and pick new one

Black dogs and cats are of her service, and she increases on one hand the loyalty of them to the family (and their love for children since Rose love them as she was likely barren) but also eventual aggressiveness against those that wanna bother it

Rose grants the destruction of any enemy even without summoning her, is a merciless watcher that deals swift justice, but wants from the summoner an actual religious devotion

After a son develops a link with her through imagination, emotions (Steve for example wrote an impressive fictional story) and meditations, she made herself known, be sure of this

Strange things will begin to happen, and the house will become her temple, protected and empowered, as long as she is respected the way she wants (solemnity is her key-word)

When she appears in dreams and meditations, she take the form of a marvellous woman in a red dress with blonde hair and blue wide eyes, Young and springing with life, tall and athlethic but also with her curves, and huge boobs, but a sad and responsible smile

She has (MARK THESE WORDS) that very peculiar natural authority that a person emanates while she is mourning for the demise of a loved ones, and there is Always a cold draft hidden in her anyway warm and welcoming love

She loves offerings of strong drinks in a chalice put on the altar (beside the weekly puring on the earth) and also she loved to be mentally summoned (not an actual ritual, but it must be sincre and intese) while people cook roasted meat, even more if seasoned

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@steve25805

@speedy3471

Ok, the actual summoning and seed blessing

First of all, relinquish all illusions that it could happen without a proper relationship established

The Altar must be made and many mental contacts must have already been achieved

A slow, almost "angry" feeling of intimacy with something SO intimate that, in comparison, the rest of the world seems alien and estrange

I am not, in any way, suggesting you guys to adopt a gloomy view of life by these words, I just mean that you must understand that much, much before Time, DNA, Free Will and what Fate brought you through life, family, chances, much before ALL of this, there was the fact your features were pre-existing and determinated ONLY by the Legion to which you belong, and everything else was just crafted like a drawing of a pre-existing landscape

The Mistress governing the Legion you belong to should then be intimate to you like the Guardian Pagan God of everything you are: in the deepest fringes of yourself, there are secrets, that you may share with friends and family, but the point is that they are so intimate they they deserve more than being loved by somebody else, they deserve to be labeled and hashtagged as proper voluntary creations of God

What makes us unique and yet in common and communion with Others, is SO HOLY, that it cannot be simply lived

It must be worshipped, with the love and the anger that longing unleashes

It's not exactly anger, world languages lack proper words, is LONGING, a ravenous LONGING

You must have already established a relationship with your Mistress, imagining her as the confessor, the one&only capable of really seeing you for what you are, like she was a mother that actually created you and chose every single feature you got after a well pondered reasoning, nothing left to chance

You must feel Her as the pivot of all the unspent battles, all the things nobody (or very few in case you got a great family) understands of you, all the hidden desires, all suppressed dreams

AFTER you see Her this way, as a morbid fantasy, a wet dream, a confessor, after all of this, the ritual can me made

CONTINUE in the next post

• Love 1

You can either chose one of the following according to what you prefer and feel like:

A great alcoholic and cooking party

A lonely and serene reflective moment

It's not a problem, both are great

Then, anyway, you have to reach out for loneliness, lay down on your bed in absolute darkness, and focus your will upon actual desire for summoning Her

You must ask to yourself what would you feel/think if an object suddenly starts moving or fall from a shelf, or you see an actual shadow that somehow is more defined that the rest of the darkness

Lit the candle (just those of the actual altar, first summoning doesn't necessitate more coloured candles linked to the goal of the ritual, since this is goal-less), burn incenses (even simple sticks if you don't find anything better) and drink a bit of Her favourite liquor

Offer another sip in the glass on the altar, and also put in the plate any other offerings you may be willing to give

MARK THESE WORDS: it must NOT be symbolical

You MUST BE SURE you are SUMMONING A GHOST

Just that this ghost is not a soul lost between worlds, but a demigoddess

A sensation of excitation and terror must sorround all of the ritual, elsewhere you are not doing it properly

You must feel a deep, sinister sensation of Ominous secrets about to be revealed

Just to make you better understand, you are about to get the ultimate, personal experience, about existence of life Beyond death

It means that you too have died and are reborn

So you will actually (you asked a real ritual? Come in the world and in the feelings of a Witch) feel both your own Death, and your own immortality

It will completely CRUSH you but it will last only a second, after that you will feel (if everything was done properly) a curious but unmistakable cold draft EXITING your skull, a sensation impossible to be described but amazingly clear when you first experience it

Focus on Her as the embodiement of all your ultimate fantasies, and jerk off to her

NEVER got distracted from Her, no internet videos nor other distractions

If you got somebody (wife, lover) that you would like to include in a psychological imaginative threesome with Her, she will be delighted to welcome those fantasies, but first contact must be a one-on-one

While you cum, focus (the more unconscious and instinctively the better) on your self-Worth, your determination to achieve results from this summoning, the brutal need to be sure something Greater than us exists and cares for us

Scream out psychically your desire for Her to accept your gift of semen along all other offerings on the altar (don't cum on the altar obviously, cum in your bed or where you prefer, I mentioned the altar just to list other offerings)

If all is done properly, you will feel an UNMISTAKABLE (if it's just a sensation, then it simply means this time it was an attempt, try again another day, if it's working it will be TERRIFYINGly clear) sensation of presence in the room, to the point that even trained magicians instinctively feel the deep-unconscious child drive to hide under the blankets or keep their eyes SHUT

You will clearly feel like you were phisically teleported elsewhere and feel very dizzie and groggy, almost unable to stand, not even to sit down on your bed

You will feel like something apparently hostile (She is NOT, but our ego-maniac unconscious cosiders a threat anything unashamed of its power) FEEDING ON YOU, like a ghastly presence sucking life out of you

She is just "tAsting&tEsting", She must know you before knowing how to treat you, She wants to be a marvellous presence but to be fitting She must know all your secrets

Resist terror, and wait, She will stop soon

At that point, feel free to speak aloud to Her, whisper or just speak telepathically, and tell Her the reasons you REALLY want to be introduced in this new, deeper world

She will maybe depart soon, or maybe linger on the altar to suck off the electromagnetic and quantistic energies of your offerings (if all went properly, you'll notice them withered in a way unexplainable by the simple passing of time, and it's fucking scary)

Or maybe She will stay, subtly manipulating your mind into understanding (like a thought popping up in your brain) what She wants you to do

It could be ANYTHING, from fucking your partner to tiding a portion of the house, but be sure She DOES know why She is telling you that, YOU DON'T

(I was asked to clean a portion of my bedroom, I found in a crack in the floor a microscopical thing I loved in my childhood and thought lost for YEARS)

Then, sooner or later, She will depart

But you will also feel like She never left and you'll feel like you got a permanent guest in your house

In the beginning it could even be a bit unsettling, and animals will maybe behave in a strange way, but soon all will be normalized

During the first contact She will NOT appear in human form in your imagination, She will manifest in Her ghastly, TRUE form in your phisical bedroom, from THAT ON, She will come to you in visions and dreams and meditative imaginations, taking the form I described or very similar ones

I will anyway post a Gallery of the Masters soon so to give you more images upon which meditate

This is the summoning ritual

The blessing of the seeds will come tonight

• Love 1

Well, I have been busy and suffering from a cold I am recovering from so not on my best.

So apart from that story for her I have not reached out to her. I will attempt to do so for the first time tonight though without anticipating a response.

As for the ritual, it sounds a bit scary if I must be honest. I have in the past conjured dark influences into my life through fucking about with Ouija boards, and the idea of summoning something that feels sinister in any way is a little bit daunting. It involves putting a lot of trust in things I don't understand. Will think about that some more.

In the meantime I need to try and reach out to her a few times.

You talk of establishing a relationship with her. Do I need candles and offerings on an altar for that? Or can I just reach out to her with a serene mind? And leave the candles and offerings for a later ritual? And how do I know when a relationship exists? Will she communicate with me? There seems to be so much I am still unsure of and I fear I will do it all wrong.

That last paragraph I would appreciate clarification on.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Think I'll light some votive candles, put them on little cork rafts, and sail them down the Pedernales River while chanting Kumbaya butt naked under the full moon.  😋