Jump to content
Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?

Recommended Posts

Inspired by the holding challenge that a few of us did last night on the live action thread, here is a compilation (or com-pee-lation) of some mini challenges to do when holding! 

I will add more as I think of them! 

1. No squirming or crossing your legs for 1 minute.

2. No squirming or crossing your legs for 5 minutes.

3.   Keep your legs apart for 1 minute.

4.   Keep your legs apart for 5 minutes.

5.   Stand up and stretch out for 1 minute.

6. No using your hands for 1 minute.

7. No using your hands for 5 minutes.

8. Massage your bladder for 5 seconds.

9. Massage your bladder for 15 seconds.

10. Bend down and touch your toes.

11. Take a big sip of your drink.

12. Chug your drink for 5 seconds.

13. Finish your drink, and get another.

14. Listen to running water for 5 minutes.

15. Wash your hands.

16. Lie on or lean on your stomach for 1 minute.

17. Do sit ups or jumping jacks for 20 seconds.

18. Press, hard, on your bladder for 30 seconds 

19. Press, hard, on your bladder for 1 minutes. 

20. Squat down for 20 seconds 

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of the HOTTEST piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now! (Limited spaces left)

@chubbybirb999

 

Did them all, exception for 19

It's painful for my belly, much beside my bladder!!!

(No cctsv in my office, unless they would have seen me doing jumping jacks)

(also, does coffee from the office machine worths as drink?)

 

Ok I'll try now to press for so long... poor belly...

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Inspired by the holding challenge that a few of us did last night on the live action thread, here is a compilation (or com-pee-lation) of some mini challenges to do when holding! 

I will add more as I think of them! 

1. No squirming or crossing your legs for 1 minute.

2. No squirming or crossing your legs for 5 minutes.

3.   Keep your legs apart for 1 minute.

4.   Keep your legs apart for 5 minutes.

5.   Stand up and stretch out for 1 minute.

6. No using your hands for 1 minute.

7. No using your hands for 5 minutes.

8. Massage your bladder for 5 seconds.

9. Massage your bladder for 15 seconds.

10. Bend down and touch your toes.

11. Take a big sip of your drink.

12. Chug your drink for 5 seconds.

13. Finish your drink, and get another.

14. Listen to running water for 5 minutes.

15. Wash your hands.

16. Lie on or lean on your stomach for 1 minute.

17. Do sit ups or jumping jacks for 20 seconds.

18. Press, hard, on your bladder for 30 seconds 

19. Press, hard, on your bladder for 1 minutes. 

20. Squat down for 20 seconds 

I would love to do a wee holding competition again with you and we could try all of these🤷‍♀️

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post

@chubbybirb999

Did

I just thought I replied, the site interface failed to save!!!

Ok… all done!!!

 

Waiting for your comment

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@chubbybirb999

Did

I just thought I replied, the site interface failed to save!!!

Ok… all done!!!

 

Waiting for your comment

I saw your reply😂 did I see the future?? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Riley said:

I saw your reply😂 did I see the future?? 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

 

I mean that I still had to do the 1 minute pressure… and I did… and immeditaly after I wrote I did… but now I see nothing was saved by the site here after my last comment so it means it did not saved my reply...

I did… all 20

IN THE OFFICE ahahahahah (alone and no cctvs)

Yesterday I had been here for 12 fucking hours in a row

Today I get a bit of fucking freedom

 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I've never been able to do number 10 🤣

Witches are physically trained

I even know how to boxe or use a knife!!!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I have a few more! 

21. Do 10 squats.

22. Do a split - or as close to one as you can! 

22. Put on or tighten your belt.

23. Bend over a piece of furniture.

24. Relax your whole body for a moment.

25. Put on another layer of pants/trousers/jeans/leggings/ tights.

26. Take off a layer of clothes.

27. Straddle a pillow or rolled up towel for 1 minute. 

28. Do any cleaning chore involving water.

29. Deliberately leak, or spill a little water on yourself.

30. Watch someone peeing - in real life or in a video, whatever suits you!

 

Edited by chubbybirb999
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I have a few more! 

21. Do 10 squats.

22. Do a split - or as close to one as you can! 

22. Put on or tighten your belt.

23. Bend over a piece of furniture.

24. Relax your whole body for a moment.

25. Put on another layer of pants/trousers/jeans/leggings/ tights.

26. Take off a layer of clothes.

27. Straddle a pillow or rolled up towel for 1 minute. 

28. Do any cleaning chore involving water.

29. deliberately leak, or spill a little water on yourself.

 

I will take a while for these all to be done

Wait here

ps have only tight leggins

does pijama trousers (the only large enough to contain both my body and my leggins as well) work?

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

@chubbybirb999

Ok done, all of them

But for the leaking part I was naked, hope it works too

 

You didn’t have to do them all 🙂 you could have just picked a couple of random ones and done it that way 🙂 

but well done for doing them all! And certainly doing them naked is fun! 

(Also, apologies for not being around. Was cooking dinner for which I received no gratitude for so I was in a bit of a bad mood) 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

You didn’t have to do them all 🙂 you could have just picked a couple of random ones and done it that way 🙂 

but well done for doing them all! And certainly doing them naked is fun! 

 

 

 

I did ALL of them, all 30, even your update of watching a video

9 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

 

 

(Also, apologies for not being around. Was cooking dinner for which I received no gratitude for so I was in a bit of a bad mood) 

I love cooking

I also asked, along with Speedy, in your interview, which are your favourite foods… tell me what you cooked… I will give you all the cuddle you did not got tonight

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, spywareonya said:

 

 

I did ALL of them, all 30, even your update of watching a video

I love cooking

I also asked, along with Speedy, in your interview, which are your favourite foods… tell me what you cooked… I will give you all the cuddle you did not got tonight

I didn’t do anything exciting. A basic sort of roast dinner Sunday thing - just not on Sunday! Roast chicken, buttery garlic mash, vegetables and gravy. But it was consumed in such silence and disinterest I wish I hadn’t bothered...

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I didn’t do anything exciting. A basic sort of roast dinner Sunday thing - just not on Sunday! Roast chicken, buttery garlic mash, vegetables and gravy. But it was consumed in such silence and disinterest I wish I hadn’t bothered...

That sounds delicious. Iam glad you took the time to make it. I wish you would have enjoyed it more. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

That sounds delicious. Iam glad you took the time to make it. I wish you would have enjoyed it more. 

I enjoyed it - I felt like the other person I cooked for didn’t appreciate it as he just stares at the tv while eating then stared at his phone afterwards 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I enjoyed it - I felt like the other person I cooked for didn’t appreciate it as he just stares at the tv while eating then stared at his phone afterwards 

Awe iam so sorry to hear that. Do not ever cook for him again. If he can't engage you in a meaningful conversation over a delicious supper he is not worth your time 

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I enjoyed it - I felt like the other person I cooked for didn’t appreciate it as he just stares at the tv while eating then stared at his phone afterwards 

 

46 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Awe iam so sorry to hear that. Do not ever cook for him again. If he can't engage you in a meaningful conversation over a delicious supper he is not worth your time 

 

ABSOLUTELY delicious!!!!!!

 

And yes, maybe it was abad day for that person, but we are here to brighten YOURS!!!!

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

 

 

ABSOLUTELY delicious!!!!!!

 

And yes, maybe it was abad day for that person, but we are here to brighten YOURS!!!!

Your always here to help people, I love that about you

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure if you ladies have an equivalent, but when I really need to go, I'll rub my tip with the palm of my hand in a circular motion. That really increases the urge, or if I'm close enough, can cause me to lose it. Or I'll just hang it out and relax a little bit, let myself feel like relief is coming, then put it away.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, PissDude said:

I'm not sure if you ladies have an equivalent, but when I really need to go, I'll rub my tip with the palm of my hand in a circular motion. That really increases the urge, or if I'm close enough, can cause me to lose it. Or I'll just hang it out and relax a little bit, let myself feel like relief is coming, then put it away.

In terms of making it harder to hold, for me, spreading legs makes it soooo much harder for me to hold and I'll start to leak and loose it much faster.

  • Like 3
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

The jumping jacks one.... that one is so tough!!! I used to do group holds many many years ago

Jumping Jack's and needing to piss usually don't mix well hahahah 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...