Hello! Ask me anything? Or just chat here whatever your into😂

Riley

5 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

What made you smile today?

That's a hard question but this is the first thing that comes to mind. 

After I finished skiing I saw a cute couple holding hands with their child and idk it made me happy just to see the happy glow they gave off to the rest of the world. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

What are some of your favorite foods?

To be honest, me and food don't get along particularly well but I do like pesto pasta😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, F.W said:

whats a favourite song if you have one but not from the last 10 years?I guess most people like at least a few "older" songs..

The first song that comes to mind is Linger by the Cranberries 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Riley said:

I feel fat all the time and eating perpetuates that feeling🤷

I can relate to that a little bit. I love food, I love to cook hahaha. After I eat things I know I shouldn't eat so much of I feel terrible about myself for awhile. Cheesecake is my Achilles heel hahah

Everything in moderation is what I say haha. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I can relate to that a little bit. I love food, I love to cook hahaha. After I eat things I know I shouldn't eat so much of I feel terrible about myself for awhile. Cheesecake is my Achilles heel hahah

Everything in moderation is what I say haha. 

That's way healthier than me lol. I just like skip meals a lot and if I do eat I'm super weird about what I do eat😂😂

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Riley said:

That's way healthier than me lol. I just like skip meals a lot and if I do eat I'm super weird about what I do eat😂😂

O I've been known to skip lunch if iam running a tractor or other machines. If iam not moving around alot and not burning alot ov calories, I limit how much I take in haha

Breakfast is very important tho

On 4/7/2019 at 6:10 PM, speedy3471 said:

O I've been known to skip lunch if iam running a tractor or other machines. If iam not moving around alot and not burning alot ov calories, I limit how much I take in haha

Breakfast is very important tho

Sorry if you've talked about this before and I missed it, but do you work on a farm?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I just realized I don't think I ever added food interests to the thread. It's been a while though so maybe I'm going crazy. I eat a lot of noodles just being honest. My stomach gets kind of sick after eating fast food so I generally avoid it.

When I'm at home one of my favorite comfort foods is pesto noodles and sometimes chicken with broccoli and some other things depending on my mood. 

I also don't have a very big sweet tooth but I do love dark chocolate and Ice cream so🤷