Hello! Ask me anything? Or just chat here whatever your into๐Ÿ˜‚

Riley

I made an interview thread a while ago but I kind of didn't really do it very well so I'm going to try and make a slightly less bad version of it here. On this thread you can ask me anything and I'll reply, literally anything. I'll try and be super active but I'm a little busy so if I don't reply right away I'm very sorry but I'll try to๐Ÿ™‚ย 

First of all is probably a physical description of me. I am a redhead with blue green eyes, a slimmer build, very fair skin, and am 5'10". I know I'm tall it's one of my biggest insecurities. I'm also in real life quite shy and try to hide in the crowd. I'm always worried I'm going to say something stupid and I'm always worried that I look really bad.ย 

Idk what I missed but that should be a good platform for questions. They can be anything as long as they follow like forum rules but I'll answer everything as quickly as possible. Thank you!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Riley said:

I'm also in real life quite shy and try to hide in the crowd. I'm always worried I'm going to say something stupid and I'm always worried that I look really bad.

Those have often been some of my insecurities in a nutshell, though they have eased up as I have gotten older. I very much identify with those sentences though. My 24 year old self from 30 years ago would have utterly lived and breathed every anxiety of them.

Best advice I was ever given was to have the confidence to be myself and not give a shit what anyone else thinks. They all look just as ridiculous sat on the loo, however great they think they are.

Now for a couple of questions.

I. What country do you currently live in and which other ones have you ever visited?

2. What aspect of the pee fetish most interests you and why?

6 hours ago, Rich7 said:

Apart from shared interest re this site, what other things do like, hobbies, books. films, music, stuff please ?

Thank you for the question @Rich7!

I love to ski, mountain bike, and just be outdoors, imlove the fresh air. My favorite book series is Harry Potter. My favorite movies are the Harry Potter series, how to train your dragon, and love actually. I listen to so much different music๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's a little hard to answer๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2
5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Those have often been some of my insecurities in a nutshell, though they have eased up as I have gotten older. I very much identify with those sentences though. My 24 year old self from 30 years ago would have utterly lived and breathed every anxiety of them.

Best advice I was ever given was to have the confidence to be myself and not give a shit what anyone else thinks. They all look just as ridiculous sat on the loo, however great they think they are.

Now for a couple of questions.

I. What country do you currently live in and which other ones have you ever visited?

2. What aspect of the pee fetish most interests you and why?

Thank you for the questions and also thank you for the advice๐Ÿ™‚ @steve25805

1) I currently live in the u.s and I have visitedย  British columbia Canada and honestly, it was one of the most beautiful places my eyes had ever laid upon.ย 

2) For me desperation and wetting interest me the most in the pee fetish. I love the feeling of trying to hold on and then peeing afterwords and in others as long as they are enjoying it, I like to watch others go through the same processs. I hope that helped๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Hi Riley hope your day is going ok, one pee question one not

Have you ever had a little leak (on purpose or by accident)ย when sitting on someones lap?

Have you got any pets?

I have leaked on someone's lap๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ so as many of you know, holding pee is something I'm not particularly good at and one time with a few friends I got up to use the bathroom and one of my friends started tickling me and I fell back down onto them and leaked a bit. I don't think they noticed and it was only enough to make my panties damp so I'm not sure if it counts but I decided to say it anyway๐Ÿ™‚

I don't have any of my own but I do take care of a friends dog a lot and she's the cutest thing in the entire universe๐Ÿ˜

7 hours ago, Riley said:

Thank you for the questions and also thank you for the advice๐Ÿ™‚ @steve25805

1) I currently live in the u.s and I have visitedย  British columbia Canada and honestly, it was one of the most beautiful places my eyes had ever laid upon.ย 

2) For me desperation and wetting interest me the most in the pee fetish. I love the feeling of trying to hold on and then peeing afterwords and in others as long as they are enjoying it, I like to watch others go through the same processs. I hope that helped๐Ÿ™‚

British Columbia is beautiful, the ocean and mountains haha. Saskatchewan where I live is lovely as well. I live in the south west, the praire part. Lots of farmland. We have most of canada farmland, we have 60000square kilometers of freshwater, most of it lakes which we have 100000. Just 60km away from me is 300 square kilometers of sanddunes rising 40 feet high or more

On 4/4/2019 at 3:09 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

What country in the world would you most like to visit if given the ticket to anywhere and free hotels etc. Why there?

Scotland. There's a lot of reasons but, I have family there, I really kind of want a Scottish accent (lower priority), and I've never been outside of North America and there's a whole world out there I've only ever seen in maps and globes. Like I know it exists but to me it's so unbelievably far away. I've been in a tiny pocket of the world and it would be amazing to explore the world.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Riley said:

Scotland. There's a lot of reasons but, I have family there, I really kind of want a Scottish accent (lower priority), and I've never been outside of North America and there's a whole world out there I've only ever seen in maps and globes. Like I know it exists but to me it's so unbelievably far away. I've been in a tiny pocket of the world and it would be amazing to explore the world.

Hi Riley.I'm from Scotland.North East part.I really hope you do get the chance to come over here.We are very lucky to have such a beautiful small country.

My question is,when did you last pee outdoors and what were the circumstances?Thanks.

• Like 2
Just now, Rewdna said:

Hi Riley.I'm from Scotland.North East part.I really hope you do get the chance to come over here.We are very lucky to have such a beautiful small country.

My question is,when did you last pee outdoors and what were the circumstances?Thanks.

Thank you!!

Today actually. I was skiing and I had to pee and the mountain was very empty. I had been drinking a ton of water to get rid of a headache and with my tiny bladder I kind of had an issue so I just started peeing outside. It was very empty today so there were no witnesses๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, Riley said:

Thank you!!

Today actually. I was skiing and I had to pee and the mountain was very empty. I had been drinking a ton of water to get rid of a headache and with my tiny bladder I kind of had an issue so I just started peeing outside. It was very empty today so there were no witnesses๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Lovely.Thank you.My Scottish accent is not as strong as some.Perhaps because I've lived in two different areas of the country and it's changed slightly.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Riley said:

Just ask the first question that comes to your mind๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‚

My first question is undoubtedly something sexual sadly....๐Ÿ™„

Just now, F.W said:

My first question is undoubtedly something sexual sadly....๐Ÿ™„

Ok lol๐Ÿ˜‚ I did say you could ask me anything๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท

• Haha 1
Just now, Riley said:

Ok lol๐Ÿ˜‚ I did say you could ask me anything๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท

No i try not to be one sided......

How about what do you like to drink if youre out etc.Beer,wine etc.

8 hours ago, F.W said:

No i try not to be one sided......

How about what do you like to drink if youre out etc.Beer,wine etc.

I don't drink, sorry. I've gotten really into kombucha lately though๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8 hours ago, F.W said:

Have you ever posted a picture on here,but anonymously,so we dont know its you?I dont want to know which,just so we might try guess..

ย 

I might have or I might not have๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, Riley said:

.... I've never been outside of North America and there's a whole world out there I've only ever seen in maps and globes. Like I know it exists but to me it's so unbelievably far away. I've been in a tiny pocket of the world and it would be amazing to explore the world.

Get the bucket list fund in place... ย I know North America has so much, why would people go elsewhere... ย but do.ย 

Just donโ€™t do that โ€˜London, Edinburgh, Paris for a day each - seen it allโ€™

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Riley said:

If you ever make it, come and visit me for a real life holding session!ย 

ย 

12 hours ago, Rewdna said:

Hi Riley.I'm from Scotland.North East part

Rewdna, I didnโ€™t know you were from Scotland too? ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

• Like 1
4 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

If you ever make it, come and visit me for a real life holding session!ย 

ย 

Rewdna, I didnโ€™t know you were from Scotland too? ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Thought I mentioned it somewhere else on here.