My Double Fetish

17 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Huh, that is kind of strange. I wonder why that is? 

I have no ideas ahahahahaha

Really, this time no clue, only a serie of hypothesys each less probabile than the others

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/4/2019 at 4:50 AM, spywareonya said:

For huge tits… who doesn't love them?

Well, me for one, if you're seriously asking.

On 4/4/2019 at 6:28 PM, TwistedTiki26 said:

Hell yeah, you would be a little weird not to like big tits.

OK, so I'm weird.   But in a good way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:29 AM, DXR said:

Well, me for one, if you're seriously asking.

OK, so I'm weird.   But in a good way.

If you allow me a joke which may SOUND harsh (but it's JUST a joke) disliking anything in a woman is weird and NOT in a good way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Small tits, big tits, all beautiful ahahahhahahaha

Now speaking seriously

I personally can dig why people love girls with small, firm tits, they have the freshness of the tight, athletic woman

I love them too, don't get me wrong

I just prefer a big-breasted milf

• Love 2
On 5/19/2019 at 5:39 PM, spywareonya said:

If you allow me a joke which may SOUND harsh (but it's JUST a joke) disliking anything in a woman is weird and NOT in a good way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

One of the things about the English language is that words can have multiple meanings, and sometimes it's difficult to distinguish between subtle differences.  In this case, "not liking" doesn't mean the same thing as "disliking".   "Not liking" in this context means "not having a preference for", whereas "disliking" means having a definite feeling against.   So while "disliking" may be bad or weird, there is nothing wrong or bad about "not liking" in the above sense.

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, DXR said:

One of the things about the English language is that words can have multiple meanings, and sometimes it's difficult to distinguish between subtle differences.  In this case, "not liking" doesn't mean the same thing as "disliking".   "Not liking" in this context means "not having a preference for", whereas "disliking" means having a definite feeling against.   So while "disliking" may be bad or weird, there is nothing wrong or bad about "not liking" in the above sense.

I am used myself to these subtleties, yet I have to admit I missed this ones

There ARE people who see curvy women as pointlessly overweight, not in the guise of "fat" but actually in the guise that after a woman is athletic and with small, firm tits, God should stop adding other meat to make her pointlessly tall or curvy or whatever

Bones, a bit of flesh, and that's it, nothing more is requested

Some people really thinks that way

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahhaahhahahaha

About double fetish, I think I should post some videos of hot girls farting but I suppose people would mainly laugh rather than get horny ahahahahahahah

I mean, I see it as an act of kinkiness just like public peeing, but maybe people would just die of laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

About double fetish, I think I should post some videos of hot girls farting but I suppose people would mainly laugh rather than get horny ahahahahahahah

I mean, I see it as an act of kinkiness just like public peeing, but maybe people would just die of laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

O iam sure those videos would turn a few people on hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I quite like public nudity/sex. Of course to piss in public the majority of time some nudity must occur. Otherwise being caught doing something in public sexually is hot too. Getting caught pissing is very hot to me

• Hot 1