Willy Wank-a and the Sperm Factory aajajajjaahahahahahahahahahahah

Great story… I'm only sad that you had not yet found a girl worthy of you

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Hahaha willy wacker and the sperm factory, good one 

He will find a worthy women, just gotta make the scary first step and go meet them

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

"Willy Wanker" did pass my mind, but it doesn't actually wank the willy, it just vibrates and wacks the top of it.

Sperm??? I was vasectomised a long time ago. I would love to tell you the circumstances, but another story!

7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I am on the look-out. I have a good circle of friends, but you can't just go up to someone and say "Can I pee all over you" 😂

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Jethro P said:

"Willy Wanker" did pass my mind, but it doesn't actually wank the willy, it just vibrates and wacks the top of it.

Oh… I hope one day you find a girl so to save electricity ahahahahah

Sperm??? I was vasectomised a long time ago. I would love to tell you the circumstances, but another story!

ABSOLUTE RESPECT. Whenever you wanna tell me I will listen with utter interest and love

I am on the look-out. I have a good circle of friends, but you can't just go up to someone and say "Can I pee all over you" 😂

Once I tried with a girl, we where dancing together in a cage in a nightclub, she was doing the arc, I mean squatting and then going backward with her chest, and I was high-squatting with my pussy over her face, and I asked her "Can I pee all over you?"

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Oh… I hope one day you find a girl so to save electricity ahahahahah

ABSOLUTE RESPECT. Whenever you wanna tell me I will listen with utter interest and love

Once I tried with a girl, we where dancing together in a cage in a nightclub, she was doing the arc, I mean squatting and then going backward with her chest, and I was high-squatting with my pussy over her face, and I asked her "Can I pee all over you?"

And did she let you?

• Hot 1

Semen factory then hahahaha. 

Fair enough, award first question asking that hahahhaha

50 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

And did she let you?

Y

E

S

I let go on her chest but couldn't aim at her face, and I had to cut it down because theorically speaking the club was a normal one, and that would have been illegal to actually perform a Golden shower...

But after that we went to the car and had sex… Alex was with a girl he befriended in some previous nights… 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Y

E

S

I let go on her chest but couldn't aim at her face, and I had to cut it down because theorically speaking the club was a normal one, and that would have been illegal to actually perform a Golden shower...

But after that we went to the car and had sex… Alex was with a girl he befriended in some previous nights… 

As always awesome and so hot 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

As always awesome and so hot 

THAT night was great

She was barely legal and got this crispy ass, her friend was black skinned (Alex has a thing for them) and Always smiling… I bet she was even more smiling with her mouth full from Alex' cock ahahahaha

2 hours ago, Jethro P said:

Absolute floods of precum. It's like having a sticky pee 🤣

NOW THAT is funny ahahahahahahah

Stick to the subject of the forum literally aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

THAT night was great

She was barely legal and got this crispy ass, her friend was black skinned (Alex has a thing for them) and Always smiling… I bet she was even more smiling with her mouth full from Alex' cock ahahahaha

NOW THAT is funny ahahahahahahah

Stick to the subject of the forum literally aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Iam sure he filled her mouth as well hahaha

• Hot 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam sure he filled her mouth as well hahaha

Yes, that was one of those time when all went great

I don't remember if they had sex that very night, but for sure they had subsequently as we met them again...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Yes, that was one of those time when all went great

I don't remember if they had sex that very night, but for sure they had subsequently as we met them again...

Nice haha. Does that happen frequently? 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Nice haha. Does that happen frequently? 

It did

It was during my vigilante life, we befriended a lot of people, mainly for political or occult reasons

Most of them were girl and they were unashamed fighters

Thus, unashamed among bedpands (or parking lots) too

Also, many nightclubs weren't closed, so there were more chances to hook up

Now, only dance clubs exists, and hooking up there is more difficult: when there were more metal-heads retreats it was easier to find girls, metalheads are more open and intense than arrogant welldressed ladies

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

It did

It was during my vigilante life, we befriended a lot of people, mainly for political or occult reasons

Most of them were girl and they were unashamed fighters

Thus, unashamed among bedpands (or parking lots) too

Also, many nightclubs weren't closed, so there were more chances to hook up

Now, only dance clubs exists, and hooking up there is more difficult: when there were more metal-heads retreats it was easier to find girls, metalheads are more open and intense than arrogant welldressed ladies

I dig that. Metalheads have open minds compared to the upper crust of society