Peeing on your own hand

• 1 month later...

It's kind of fun sometimes to pee on my hand. Sometimes while on the toilet I will move my hand in the path of my stream and feel the warm wetness wrap around it. Idk something about it just feels very nice🙂

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Sometimes it's the small pleasures in life...

Yesterday I'd been on a long bike ride, with a couple of coffee stops and a bottle of juice on the go. Despite that I think I was very slightly dehydrated - the urge to pee didn't hit until just as I stripped off to get in the shower.

For a few seconds I stood at the far side of the bathtub away from the shower with hands cupped around my dick and balls. Relaxing, I felt the hot flow first against my palm and then trickling over my scrotum and down my legs, an intense golden colour.

And yes, I did lick my hand after - a bit bitter though.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/30/2019 at 6:05 PM, Jayne78 said:

I have peed on my hand on numerous occasions usually when its clamped between the top of my legs as I try in vain to hang on.

To place my hand snuggly between a girls legs when she badly needs to pee and then to feel the warmth and the force of a strong wet stream on my hands is just the hottest experience of all time for me.

• Hot 3
On 6/4/2019 at 1:19 AM, Riley said:

I know this is weird but sometimes I also enjoy placing my hand around my slit and peeing so that my pe also makes contact with the rest of my slit while I'm peeing.

Not weird! That's HOT!!! I have done this several times with women. I love the contact and they don't mind. It's exciting for both of us. Her knowing it excites me and me getting to taste it afterwards.

Edited by kinkydom
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have done this many times. I enjoy playing in my stream when I pee in the tub, so I don't have to worry about splatter. Sometimes I do it standing, with my hand as far down below my penis as possible.   Wanting to feel a harder stream I have experimented semi- squatting  so I can reach my hand to the tub floor. I discovered that gravity causes a significantly harder stream on my hand this way.

I have had my now ex-wife pee on my hand many times. In fact this was my first experience of pee play with her.

Right now -My  bladder is starting to hurt nicely.

• 11 months later...

I have peed on my hand many times in the shower, wondering what it would be like to be peed on by a woman.  Also wondering if a woman’s pee stream might be larger in diameter since I cannot visually watch any videos I listened to.  Also wonder about the force of a woman’s pee stream, based on some of the recordings I have heard.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/17/2019 at 3:03 PM, speedy3471 said:

I've pissed into my cupped hands. I then had to taste it hahahaha

Yup. Done the same a few times. Love to feel it gushing out of a woman's pussy though.

Have you ever sampled your cum this way?