Peeing on your own hand

I've done it a couple of times in the past and I really enjoyed it, using your hands as a sort of cup to pee in is a fun alternative to the toilet, although it's not easy to not make a mess afterwards.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yes, I sometimes put my hands in my pee stream.  Sometimes I will sit on the toilet or out in the garden wearing just a robe and I pee on my hand and massage the pee over my balls.   It feels lovely and warm and slippery.

I also put my hands in my wife's pee stream if I get the chance - then I usually taste it as well.   If I have done this with my wife, I shake the wetness off but don't dry my hand - I let the last dampness air dry - then I can continue to smell it for a while.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 3/30/2019 at 12:48 AM, greedyneedygirl said:

I must admit to placing my hand beneath me whilst urinating on a toilet. It's the flow of warm pee that I like. I've done this mainly in the privacy of my own home, but also in public conveniences. I've also started to do it on my morning run, when the weather is nice and warm, and I find my usual quiet spot behind a sheltered copse. I have tasted my pee too, licking my hand, smelling it, before wiping it with toilet paper, and washing them of course. Although on my run I take a packet of wet-wipes to clean up afterwards. Would like to hear if anyone else does it or has tried it, if so in what circumstances? The attached photograph is not me, but serves as an illustration of what I mean.

Hand_Piss.thumb.jpg.2dae575e226f4f1aa15e5dcf42310408.jpg

Damn! That's a HOT picture. Yes the wife will do this to make me hard from time to time. Love to see her clit jut out as she massages the hot piss on it.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 3/30/2019 at 11:04 AM, PantyPissr28 said:

I haven’t before, but my husband loves to place his hand underneath me as I pee, if he’s around.

Love doing that while Bonita wets  down my hand. Even works when she pees underwater in a swimming pool -- that rush of warm warm water is instant hardness.

19 hours ago, PissDude said:

I haven't done this much myself. My thing is more to put a finger or two on the underside of my dick and feel the vibration.

I've do this as well

Edited by speedy3471
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 4:51 PM, PissDude said:

I haven't done this much myself. My thing is more to put a finger or two on the underside of my dick and feel the vibration.

I'm sorry if this is a really dumb question but... Vibration? Like does your penis buzz when you pee? Sorry I'm just confused

• Like 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

Greedy is amazing

She has the same approach to sexuality that I have, which is psychological wideness and exploration of the depths

Everything she does vibrates just like your drawings

Is ALIVE

I could die for a woman like that

She is amazing I always look forward to her postings 😘😋

• Agree 2