out of control stream

20 hours ago, Spaceloony said:

I have had an experience once where a female play partner was peeing directly in my mouth.  She meant to go slow, but had to go so bad that when she started it came out like a firehouse and she couldn’t stop for like 30 seconds.   I tried to keep up but eventually had to turn my head for a break  Her relentless stream kept up with the same force.  She was laughing hysterically as it was getting in my nose and eyes and forming a major puddle around my head.   

This was the hottest pee experience of my life.  the feeling of being overpowered by her stream and the fact she couldn’t stop, I found to be a huge turn on.  

Any females on here experience  this ? Not necessarily peeing on someone’s face haha but attempting only to pee a little bit and having the stream run out of control and go full force with no stopping it until you are empty. 

Holy fuck and you were  having doubts about sharing your stuff????

This story ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me, I can control my stream

But if piss on a girl's face, she can serenely forget about me doing that!!! I'll open the flood gate and fuck it ahahahah

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 3/30/2019 at 3:31 PM, spywareonya said:

Holy fuck and you were  having doubts about sharing your stuff????

This story ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me, I can control my stream

But if piss on a girl's face, she can serenely forget about me doing that!!! I'll open the flood gate and fuck it ahahahah

I can control mine, its fairly easy for me to shut off the flow once I've started it haha

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I can control mine, its fairly easy for me to shut off the flow once I've started it haha

I can too but it's not exceedingly healthy… it's better to piss freely!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Now and again, I let a little dribble go onto the carpet.

I have controlled the stream so just a little bit comes out because I felt a little bit uncomfortable doing it.

But I did a whole bladder's worth tonight - and bollox to it! By 'eckers, it felt so good! So much "freedom". I put a towel over it to soak it up, but look at the wet patch and think - "Yeah"!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jethro P said:

Now and again, I let a little dribble go onto the carpet.

I have controlled the stream so just a little bit comes out because I felt a little bit uncomfortable doing it.

But I did a whole bladder's worth tonight - and bollox to it! By 'eckers, it felt so good! So much "freedom". I put a towel over it to soak it up, but look at the wet patch and think - "Yeah"!

I will from time to time piss on my shower matt and floor. I will stop the stream on one and move to the other and let go. Alternate a couple of times hahaha

Like you said freedom hahaha

This happens to me a lot where I just can't stop. Usually it happens if I'm trying to hold it and loose control I won't be able to regain control for a while. Other times while I'm holding I'll try to let s tiny spurt out to release the pressure and s lot more than a tiny spurt comes out😂

• Hot 1