Holiday! Looking for pee challenges!

I'm nominating my 'no toilet challenge' (patent pending).   In a nutshell, pick a timeframe - I'd suggest 48 hours as a starter and in that time the toilet is out of bounds - but anywhere and everywhere else is fair game.

Appreciate you may need to use the loo for another reason - and that's allowed, but ideally empty your bladder first.

So - sinks, showers, carpets, vases, jugs, laundry, towels - anything goes except the toilet.

And of course keep a diary...

• Like 3

How about stripping down to just your underwear,maybe just your knickers going into the shower or bath and stand there and just wet yourself.Let it flow and then rub it in.Maybe post a picture of the wet undies after as well?I'd love to see that.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, chubbybirb999 said:

C75A8267-9C62-419F-B7F6-39BAED185CE8.thumb.jpeg.71b05db45cad4fff5c6a3cba670a979f.jpeg

Standing up pee into the toilet!

(please ignore my stupidly chubby legs 🙈)

Looks like your getting the hang of pissing standing up haha. Nice pic

Your legs aren't chubby at all, they are just right

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thank you beautiful! I may end up liking myself as much as all of you do one day, fingers crossed! 

I think so! I still have trouble directing the stream properly but I hope I’ll get better with practice! 

Would anyone like to see a moving gif image of the above pee, as I can do that too 🙂 

Keep practicing. I think you're going to like yourself as much as we do. 

I'd love to see a moving gif, more stills or whatever you want to do.😋

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thank you beautiful! I may end up liking myself as much as all of you do one day, fingers crossed! 

I think so! I still have trouble directing the stream properly but I hope I’ll get better with practice! 

Would anyone like to see a moving gif image of the above pee, as I can do that too 🙂 

I think we would all like to see that haha

• Like 2

Next time I do one of the challenges, I’ll try and make it the full length. 

I have the following to do: 

1. Pee in sink 

2. Pee on floor from bed 

3. No toilet day 

4. Pee into a cooking pot

5. Pee into a laundry basket 

6. Long distance pee 

7. Wetting underwear in the bath 

I’ve likely missed something so please let me know if there’s anything else you’d like! 

Oh, and please suggest/vote on which one you would like me to do next! 

• Love 4