Pee Lottery 5! (Its been forever since i've done one of these so I thought it would be fun to do one)

Welcome to my 5th pee lottery!! 

This time im doing the prize a little differently. Its completely up to the winner to decide for me to do something (that I'm comfortable with and is legal). This could be anywhere from you should wear this outfit to writing a story to controlling my bladder for a certain amount of time. Whatever you want! If you want me to define some things and give options I can do that as well just let me know!

There are a few different ways to enter this lottery. The first way is to ask a question which will give you 1 entry. You can do this as many times as you want and Ill give you 1 entry each time. The second way is to give me a suggestion. This can involve a place for me to pee, a post I should do on the forum, a method I should try for holding me wee. Feel free to get as dirty as you want. You can do this as many times as you want and will give you an entry every time. The third way is by suggestions something in my What should I wear tomorrow thread. Just post an outfit there (this whole method should be hyperlinked) and you will receive 3 entries per outfit requested. The fourth way is by posting in the avatar thread. If you create an avatar and post it you will receive 3 entries. This method will also be hyperlinked to the thread. The final way is by luck. I have a number between 1 and 1,000,000 in my head and the person who comments with the number closest to that number gets 3 entries.

Thank you for reading my raffle thread, if you have any questions either pm me or post them here. Good luck!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Sxxn said:

have you ever saw the opposite sex pee in front of you? and did this turn you on?

Yes, and yes it has but I think it wasn't just the pee but the kind of intimacy that went along with it. Also if its someone I know and its very casual I don't get anywhere near the excitement level I have other times.

Edited by Riley
  • Hot 2
10 hours ago, Riley said:

Yes, and yes it has but I think it wasn't just the pee but the kind of intimacy that went along with it. Also if its someone I know and its very casual I don't get anywhere near the excitement level I have other times.

have you ever pleasured yourself over peeing? 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Kylenut2 said:

Has their ever been a times that you wanted to be seen peeing? 

If you mean like while I was in public peeing, I hate to say this but not really. Even when I'm really desperate I'll fight to find a quiet place to pee. Or if I'm doing something for s challenge I'll try to be as discrete as possible

4 hours ago, Sxxn said:

have you ever pleasured yourself over peeing? 

Yes😂😂 sometimes after I'm super desperate to pee or have done some other pee related thing I will feel very excited and sometimes might have a little fun if I'm alone

• Love 1
On 3/29/2019 at 1:30 PM, Jethro P said:

How's about:

Go and pick a rose - the most beautiful rose you can find. Hold it against your pussy, and pee on it.

Two of the most perfect emblems of womanhood - a rose and a minge 😍

Of course you must video it 🎥

Sorry I kind of disappeared for a while. I'm sorry I'm not really comfortable posting pictures but I did try and do this. I didn't really have access to a rose or was willing to buy one (sorry) but I found a really pretty purple flower and decided to use that. I waited until I was really desperate to pee and held it against my slit and let the flood go😂 it felt amazing!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 3/30/2019 at 1:13 AM, Sxxn said:

what about have a load to sri k and when you start getting desperate take a car journey until you are so desperate you need to pull over and let out your huge pee

I was dressed in space leggings and a black shirt btw.

I drank like a liter and a half of fluids and got into my car sipping on some more while driving. Very quickly I started to really feel the need to go so I pulled onto some smaller less travelled roads and decided to see how long I could last. I started to very quickly get very desperate I had my legs as close together as I could and tried to hold it in. Then I hit a pothole and I long spurt shot out of me dampening my crotch and making it so much harder to hold. I pulled over and tried to pull my pants down but the flood released before I could do anything. So I just stood there in the rain having a good wee😂😂

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 3/27/2019 at 11:40 PM, mickymoist said:

Oh I like the avatar makers, may be the perfect thing too mess with on my 3 hour bus journey today 🙂

You should post them!

5 hours ago, Riley said:

I was dressed in space leggings and a black shirt btw.

I drank like a liter and a half of fluids and got into my car sipping on some more while driving. Very quickly I started to really feel the need to go so I pulled onto some smaller less travelled roads and decided to see how long I could last. I started to very quickly get very desperate I had my legs as close together as I could and tried to hold it in. Then I hit a pothole and I long spurt shot out of me dampening my crotch and making it so much harder to hold. I pulled over and tried to pull my pants down but the flood released before I could do anything. So I just stood there in the rain having a good wee😂😂

thanks!! no pictures to go with this?

7 hours ago, mickymoist said:

Do look a the men peeing section, and what type of peeing do you prefer there, outdoors, indoors, clothes wetting etc?

I do look at the men's peeing section white s bit. hmmm mainly like the photos that have s little more background as to what was going on before and after the picture to set the scene. As for just what photo do I like the best, probably indoors but in unusual places if that makes any sense😂

• Like 1

Thank you everyone so much for entering into my lottery! 

Congratulations to @mickymoist for winning the lottery! You have 24 hours to contact me before I redraw. Thank you again for all three questions and comments, I thought it was a lot of fun! 

16 hours ago, Riley said:

Thank you everyone so much for entering into my lottery! 

Congratulations to @mickymoist for winning the lottery! You have 24 hours to contact me before I redraw. Thank you again for all three questions and comments, I thought it was a lot of fun! 

yayyyyyyyy! 😄