Carol Anne - Confession - Pt 2

There was the time she called me at home while she was out shopping to confess in advance. Yeah you read that right. Her call was something like "Hi hunny bunny. I'm in Sears parking lot and I really have to pee. I don't think I can make it to the store and there are too many people to pee on the side of the car. Do you think it's OK if I roll up my
sweatshirt and pee on it?" My quick reply... "Well I guess. If you show me later." Another epic boning after the blow by blow description when she got home along with a demonstration on a kitchen chair... It started with "Give me your shirt."

There were a lot of confessions of being caught short in the car and having to use an empty coffee or soft drink cup. Luckily there always seemed to be an empty container of some sort in the car. It was like Carol Anne always needed to get double duty out of disposable containers. One time the confession was that she could not make it all the way home and had to pull over on a busy road right in town and pee in a cereal bowl then dump it out of the drivers door before finishing the drive home. Can't imagine how a
cereal bowl got in her car but I probably know. Oh yeah, she was 1 block from home when this inescapable need overwhelmed her.

One time it started "I made a little mess today."

"Tell me."

Well I had to pee pretty bad but I felt needy also. I wanted to see what it was like to play with my purple toy when I had to pee bad. I didn't know how it would go so I put a towel down on the floor and laid face down. I put Mr purple in me (Mr purple was a curved G-spot vibe with an engorged head). We were both doing so good and it felt really awesome but then the pee started to come out. I couldn't stop peeing and I couldn't stop playing because I felt so hungry to have an orgasm."

I rescinded and changed my game with "Hmm I think you're going to have to show me." Carol Anne went and got a towel and her favorite toy. Watching her toy her gooey pussy from behind her was almost too hot to keep from cumming but when she started peeing and cumming at he sme time, right in front of my face I couldn't hold back anymore. I came & she came but I owed her a proper fuck which I paid up about 20 minutes later.

Not surprised when I came home and she kissed me whispering "Do you like the new curtains? I bought them today and I had to pee next to the car when I left and I hung them up but I accidentally peed in my panties when I was standing on the chair. So You like them, right? I got the pee off the wall but I think a little went on the radiator. That doesn't ruin radiators, does it?"

I cupped her pussy through her panties, kissed her and said "You talk a lot. Does talking make you have to pee?" She leaned against me kind of melting in my arm and graciously peed in my cupped hand while biting my cheek. Yeah we did it as soon as I got her wet panties off and knelt in front, carefully wiping the drips and dribbles of pee off her legs and feet. I loved kneeling inches from her sweet pussy and drying pee drops from her, inch by inch while my cock got harder and harder and harder.

Very interesting when she asked me during lunch one day "Do you like Chapstick? Cuz on time when I was at my last job I used to eat lunch in the park across the street. I would bring a book and sit and read. One day I was there and put Chapstick on my lips. It was like menthol. I wanted to see what it would feel like down there so I put some on my finger and when no one was looking I wiped it on my clit. I was sitting on a bench and it felt so good that I wanted to rub my slit. But I couldn't reach under my skirt there in full view.

I sat for a few minutes as the feeling got more and more tingly and numb and then I felt something dribbling out of me. I don't know if it was pee or sticky juice but it was getting on the back of my skirt and it kept dribbling and dribbling. I wanted to put my finger between where it was coming from but could not while I was sitting there so I sat down on the ground next to the bench and sneeked my finger under my thigh and between my lips. It felt crazy good and I started having orgasms different from ones I ever had. As I felt my pussy twitch, some pee shot out. I'm pretty sure it was pee. I slid my finger and my legs trembled and more pee spurted out. Three or 4 times as I orgasmed each time. It was crazy." I licked the girl til my tongue almost fell of. She earned it for that confession.

One night she cuddled me on the couch. She was sill fully dressed which was rare at home. She had just got home I guessed. "I went shopping today hunny bunny. I got new shoes and a few dresses. Do you like?" She grabbed the hem of her dress and did an imaginary curtsey while sitting. I said "very pretty." Then she kicked her foot up showing off her shoe. I told her they were also pretty and sexy.

She confessed "Shopping was fun. I sat with the mirror in front while I changed shoes. I could see up my dress in the mirror and it made me tingly feeling. I never had this angle except while I try on shoes so I thought it would be fun to pee a little on the rug because I could watch it come out of me. I only let out 3 little squirts but I really liked it. I liked doing it and I liked watching it. Now I know why you like to watch so much. It made me itchy and tingly. So the only logical thing to do was to grab some clothes off a rack and duck into a dressing room. Know what happened while I was in there?"

"Tell me."

"I will. I found a magic marker in my purse with a smooth round top. I thought it would be a fun way to relax if I slipped into me. I played it in and out while I watched in the mirror. It felt very nice. I was so wet and when I was done I drew something for you. Would you like to see?"

"Of course."

Carol Anne raised her dress and pulled down the top of her panties just to the top of her clit. Right above her pussy she had drawn a smiley face with a tongue pointed down at where she thought my tongue should be. Point well taken. Again, it worked.

Then there was the time I walked in the kitchen to see all kinds of things on the table - glasses, cups, bowls, a pot. I asked "Spring cleaning the cabinets?"

Carol Anne assured me "No. Spring training."

"Spring training?"

"Well... baseball teams have it - spring training. I thought I could work on my aim before summer dress season starts."

"I think you better tell me the whole thing."

"Sure. I was washing dishes and I had to pee. You know how running water makes me pee (everything makes this girl have to pee). So I thought I could make it a contest. I put that coffee cup on the floor and squatted low over top. Most of my pee got in the glass so I won."

"Next time I had to pee I put that shot glass on the floor and knelt over top of it. I did pretty good. I filled it but a lot got on the tile. Shot glasses  are only good for tiny pees I guess. Then when I felt the next inning coming I tried some distance by peeing into the beer glass from standing over it. That was half successful but I'll take the score. Next inning I sat on the chair and peed into the pot which was about 2 feet away on the floor. Then for my home run later I laid back onthe table so I couldn't see where it would go and peed into that big bowl on the floor. A lot got in so I won 5 to 0. Pretty good for a girl don't you think?"

"Very good for a girl. I think you may have to show me some of these innings." "Sorry Charlie. Don't have to pee now." But like clockwork, 3 minutes later she came over and hugged me. I slipped my finger in her panties and very softly ran it up and down her perpetually slippery lips and she peed on my finger, most of it running out the leg opening of her panties and down the inside of her thigh. We celebrated the victory like we always do. A crazy hot fuck on the living room floor.

Shower games were aplenty. The confessions raned from "Hunny bunny I was thinking of you in the shower. I was touching myself and after I came I had to pee real bad so I cupped my hand over my whole pussy and peed hard into it. It felt kind of cool... the hot pee and all the pressure trying to get out."

"I found out if I sit in the tub just right I can pee on the opposite wall, no problem." She actually did this one time we were both in the tub. Without a single word said she laid down at one end of the tub and peed up onto my torso and chest. I think with practice she could get my mouth.

Equally as frequent were bathroom masturbation stories. From "I like how it feels when I pee in the potty and touch my clit and touch the stream with my finger" to "Thank you for the electric toothbrush. I put a piece of plastic wrap over the end and you'll never guess how powerful that little tiny thing is. I came and  peed standing at the sink 3 times in 3 minutes."

Her one confession that was questionable was wanting the Newfy doggy. I mean it wasn't a confession of something that she actually did... I 'm not really sure if there was any fantasies about it but she did say a number of times that she wanted a Newfy doggy (Newfoundland something...). She was awed by its big size, its big head and "a tongue the size of your hand." Take it any way you like. I never really knew if that girlfriend vs dog in the park story was a fantasy and I never will know now.

That's all I can remember. This was a long time ago and so many things happened but they obviously made an impression on me.

Yep they say confession is good for the soul and I can attest, recounting all these incidents was good for my balls and a bunch of erections they piloted. Hope you all feel better now after hearing confession.

• Hot 3