Office Pee (nearly)

23 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I so nearly improved my naughtiest ever place to pee today, I share an office with two people,  on a corridor with a couple of dozen more. Today my two co-workers finished early and I got to wondering if i could let a little pee go on the carpet under my desk.   Even thinking about taking the risk was exciting me, so i shifted forward in my chair and got my dick out of my trousers and tried to relax....then I heard footsteps coming down the corridor towards my open door and quickly put it away.

The steps continued past my room and I waited a bit to make sure they weren't coming back, after a few minutes i got ready again and was actually starting to get a bit horny which was making it a little harder to pee .I had a repeat performance of someone in the corridor, and once they were gone I tried once more, but I think, although exciting, the risk made me a little pee shy and I just couldn't quite make it.  I decided to pack up for the day and head home, but I definitely plan to give it another go!

Thats a brave and bold move, I like it hahah. Iam hoping you get a chance to do it 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Thats a brave and bold move, I like it hahah. Iam hoping you get a chance to do it 

I could turn into another hot account by our friend @mickymoist!!!

Plus, office is such a daring place… I would love to piss around where I work!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

O in bet you would. I think most people would switch their office for mine if they had a choice haha

I peed in an office myself just now!!!!!!

NO, APRIL'S FOOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...