Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
peeingone

Do you like it when you see a girl dash to the bathroom for an urgent pee?

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of the HOTTEST piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now! (Limited spaces left)

This is literally me all the time xD Thank you small bladder xD

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

21 hours ago, peeingone said:

I love it when a girl has a very full bladder and can't take it anymore and then they just rush to the bathroom for an urgent piss. Sometimes they take a huge gusher other times its a long hissing pee followed by sighs in relief. Have witnessed this so many times makes me so hard. Anyone else like this? Share your own stories here if you have witnessed this before. 

I never like to get desperate, or to see girls desperate

I mean, it's not right for us women to be forced to reach that point

But beside this, seeing a girl in a hurry to pee is Always a fascinating thing… but I would prefer to see them squat somewhere rather than getting in a toilet ahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I never like to get desperate, or to see girls desperate

I mean, it's not right for us women to be forced to reach that point

But beside this, seeing a girl in a hurry to pee is Always a fascinating thing… but I would prefer to see them squat somewhere rather than getting in a toilet ahahahaha

well you can't help it even if you don't like to get desperate at times you do right? why and how? well everyone has a bladder and at times it gets very full. And no one forces someone to hold their pee in sometimes you are forced to hold it in for a long time. Think about nurses, teachers, and actresses. They often have told pee in for ages. Even males who work in that profession are forced to hold for ages. Besides if you are into this fetish you will love desperation a lot too. 

Edited by peeingone
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, peeingone said:

well you can't help it even if you don't like to get desperate at times you do right? why and how? well everyone has a bladder and at times it gets very full. And no one forces someone to hold their pee in sometimes you are forced to hold it in for a long time. Think about nurses, teachers, and actresses. They often have told pee in for ages. Even males who work in that profession are forced to hold for ages. Besides if you are into this fetish you will love desperation a lot too. 

Not necessarily, my friend

Let me explain

First of all not all who are into pissing are also into desperation

Me, for example, hate it

Plus, I have a vary big bladder, it takes hours for me to get near to actual desperation

And much before reaching that point, I sneak somewhere and pop a squat, even if it was totally public, brazen and outlawed

Learn to know me, my friend, I am a lioness, nothing keeps me in check, I trample the world with my intensity!!!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Not necessarily, my friend

Let me explain

First of all not all who are into pissing are also into desperation

Me, for example, hate it

Plus, I have a vary big bladder, it takes hours for me to get near to actual desperation

And much before reaching that point, I sneak somewhere and pop a squat, even if it was totally public, brazen and outlawed

Learn to know me, my friend, I am a lioness, nothing keeps me in check, I trample the world with my intensity!!!

Well it is true that not everyone who has this fetish is into desperation but many are though. You said that You have a very big bladder well have you ever measured how much you can hold? And for how long? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:11 PM, peeingone said:

Well it is true that not everyone who has this fetish is into desperation but many are though. You said that You have a very big bladder well have you ever measured how much you can hold? And for how long? 

Its most was for a very serious reason involving magick

It was roughly between a liter and 1,5

How long... I held it in for almost the Whole day

It was painful, and given the very serious reason I prefer to keep it personal… But you are a friend I wanted to answer your questions at least!!!

• Like 2

On 3/30/2019 at 5:36 PM, spywareonya said:

It was painful, and given the very serious reason I prefer to keep it personal… But you are a friend I wanted to answer your questions at least!!!

Oh that is all pretty nice. Thanks for sharing it with me then! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Oh that is all pretty nice. Thanks for sharing it with me then! 

You are a friend...

• Like 2

On 4/1/2019 at 2:33 PM, spywareonya said:

You are a friend...

Oh Thanks! Feels good to be a friend lol. It is cool that we talk to each other a lot here. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

7 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Oh Thanks! Feels good to be a friend lol. It is cool that we talk to each other a lot here. 

I love to talk to you

Sometimes my answers are a bit technical because of the subject but believe me the heart is all there

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I love to talk to you

Sometimes my answers are a bit technical because of the subject but believe me the heart is all there

Oh that is really awesome I appreciate that you talk to me I really do. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Oh that is really awesome I appreciate that you talk to me I really do. 

You have  good heart

And you are polite

I like to talk to people like you

• Like 3

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

You have  good heart

And you are polite

I like to talk to people like you

It's far easier more enjoyable talking to nice polite people 

• Love 1

11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

It's far easier more enjoyable talking to nice polite people 

Yes

Sticky pals are not something I judge, but they are a bit creepy

• Like 1

It doesn't happen for me often, but I had one recently at work. We have a very petite Asian woman. She was over by the bathrooms with another woman, when she sat whatever she was carrying on the file cabinets, started dancing, and rushed into the ladies. I didn't have much time to process it, but it was hot.

In personal terms, not so much. When my wife goes out shopping (fortunately, she doesn't expect me to go with her much), she'll come home and almost knock me over to get in the bathroom. It's like she doesn't realize most of the places she shops at have public bathrooms. But my ex-wife did the same thing, so I think it's just American women. She'll do the same thing coming home from her mom's house. I've been there; her mom does have several functional bathrooms.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2019 at 7:38 PM, PissDude said:

It doesn't happen for me often, but I had one recently at work. We have a very petite Asian woman. She was over by the bathrooms with another woman, when she sat whatever she was carrying on the file cabinets, started dancing, and rushed into the ladies. I didn't have much time to process it, but it was hot.

In personal terms, not so much. When my wife goes out shopping (fortunately, she doesn't expect me to go with her much), she'll come home and almost knock me over to get in the bathroom. It's like she doesn't realize most of the places she shops at have public bathrooms. But my ex-wife did the same thing, so I think it's just American women. She'll do the same thing coming home from her mom's house. I've been there; her mom does have several functional bathrooms.

Were you able to hear her pee sounds and her sighs in relief? Were you? 

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:36 PM, spywareonya said:

That is very impressive I could never dream of holding that much. 

All my friends do sometimes like to tease me about my peanut sized bladder but they do understand that there's nothing I can really do to change it and they help accommodate for my need for frequent toilets if we are traveling somewhere or something like that. I still will always be desperate at some point on a road trip but my friends and people I'm around help me and are nice about it, even though I need to pee practically every 3 seconds.

• Love 1

I was having a pint in a local bar last week - it's a catholic club, so a members type bar next to a church. It's the sort of place men go to play snooker or darts and elderly couples play dominoes or bingo.

On this particular night there weren't many people in, just a small table of us and a group of younger people at the bar. That group at the bar comprised a few of the normal bar staff - two very cute lasses - and a couple of lads. It turned out that it had been somebody's funeral, but by that point they were all in good spirits - having been celebrating his life for a good few hours.

Suddenly the door flew open and a youngish member of their group ran in, in a sort of knees together slightly hunched run, ran to the bar and without stopping ran in a loop past the bar - dropped a takeaway food carton on the bar and carried on her loop, crashing through the door of the ladies toilets.

Nobody really reacted, she looked like the sort of person who would be the clown in the group, and to be honest it was more amusing than anything else - the way she'd obviously planned her route and didn't care that anybody saw her desperation. I wouldn't have minded being a fly on the wall in that bathroom though!

7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I was having a pint in a local bar last week - it's a catholic club, so a members type bar next to a church. It's the sort of place men go to play snooker or darts and elderly couples play dominoes or bingo.

On this particular night there weren't many people in, just a small table of us and a group of younger people at the bar. That group at the bar comprised a few of the normal bar staff - two very cute lasses - and a couple of lads. It turned out that it had been somebody's funeral, but by that point they were all in good spirits - having been celebrating his life for a good few hours.

Suddenly the door flew open and a youngish member of their group ran in, in a sort of knees together slightly hunched run, ran to the bar and without stopping ran in a loop past the bar - dropped a takeaway food carton on the bar and carried on her loop, crashing through the door of the ladies toilets.

Nobody really reacted, she looked like the sort of person who would be the clown in the group, and to be honest it was more amusing than anything else - the way she'd obviously planned her route and didn't care that anybody saw her desperation. I wouldn't have minded being a fly on the wall in that bathroom though!

To be honest I've been in her shoes a few more times than I'd like to admit😂😬😬

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Riley said:

That is very impressive I could never dream of holding that much. 

All my friends do sometimes like to tease me about my peanut sized bladder but they do understand that there's nothing I can really do to change it and they help accommodate for my need for frequent toilets if we are traveling somewhere or something like that. I still will always be desperate at some point on a road trip but my friends and people I'm around help me and are nice about it, even though I need to pee practically every 3 seconds.

Holding a bit for a while can slowly increase its size a bit

You MUST be careful sweety, exceedingly frequent urination CAN scratch the conduit

I am not gonna say things like "Oh, I don't want to scare you" because I ACTUALLY WANT TO SCARE YOU

You risk health problems down there… and I would be mortified, I empathize with people...

so be careful ok? and be sure to have at least your pee with less salt as possible

34 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Holding a bit for a while can slowly increase its size a bit

You MUST be careful sweety, exceedingly frequent urination CAN scratch the conduit

I am not gonna say things like "Oh, I don't want to scare you" because I ACTUALLY WANT TO SCARE YOU

You risk health problems down there… and I would be mortified, I empathize with people...

so be careful ok? and be sure to have at least your pee with less salt as possible

Thanks for looking out for me 🙂

Salt has never been an issue for me because the primary case where id find it is in potato chips, french fries, and foods such as these, and I can't really eat much of them anyway because my stomach isn't very tolerant to those foods. If I eat more than a little of any of these foods Ill get a really bad stomach ache and have to like lay on my back for several hours to recover. I've just found that I have to eat healthily or my body can't really handle it. 

Also, I brought up the peeing frequently thing to my doctor one time and they told me basically that it's normal and it's just something ill live with.

Also I hold a lot and somehow it doesn't get bigger xD

• Love 1