Post funny stuff here

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Yorkshire condoms! 

0ayyidav45p61.jpg

Hmmmm....  Only thing is - how many Yorkshire men would spend out £1.50 ???   I've heard about those Yorkshire men from over this side of the Pennines.

• Haha 2

Once I was walking down the road adjacent to a mental hospital. The hospital's compound had a tall fence separating it from the road. I could hear chanting coming from the other side, the patients were chanting, "13! 13! 13!" On and on and on. I was intrigued. And then I saw a tiny hole in the fence. Even though it felt stupid, I decided to put my eye there and look inside. And as soon as I did, some idiot poked my in the eye with a stick!

All the patients started shouting, "14! 14! 14!"

And that's how I learned to mind my own business.

• Haha 3
36 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Once I was walking down the road adjacent to a mental hospital. The hospital's compound had a tall fence separating it from the road. I could hear chanting coming from the other side, the patients were chanting, "13! 13! 13!" On and on and on. I was intrigued. And then I saw a tiny hole in the fence. Even though it felt stupid, I decided to put my eye there and look inside. And as soon as I did, some idiot poked my in the eye with a stick!

All the patients started shouting, "14! 14! 14!"

And that's how I learned to mind my own business.

Very old in millions variations but it is actual forever!

46 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I don't get it 😞

It is a gin made in Glasgow, and the little words at the bottom of the label say "Glasgow Weegin" 🙂 Maybe it has a special ingredient. Sorry - it's not very funny 😞 

Edited by Kupar
Added a clarifying phrase
34 minutes ago, Kupar said:

It is a gin made in Glasgow, and the little words at the bottom of the label say "Glasgow Weegin" 🙂 Maybe it has a special ingredient. Sorry - it's not very funny 😞 

Oh! I get it now, wee, small... Blonde moment ! 

• Haha 2