What is your favourite word or expression for having a pee?

I think expressions for having a pee vary a lot with geographic locations, the social environment, and time.

My favorite expressions for having a pee: For myself, I may say "Hit the head," "Use the bathroom," or "Recycle some coffee," if I am in polite, mixed company, women and men. I will often simply say "Take a piss," if I am among guys, exclusively.

Women usually say something like "Use the restroom," "Run to the restroom." or "Go to the little girls" room," in polite, mixed company, here in Southern California, at the present time. I have also heard many women say "Pee," or "Go pee," or just "Go," or "Go bad," but I have rarely heard "Piss" from women, in recent times. I did hear girls say "Piss," growing up in the Midwestern U.S., in the mid twentieth century, but "Go" was a very common synonym for "pee," there, too.

My mother and three sisters all preferred to use "Wee-wee," as both a verb and a noun, in that same location and time, as in "I had to wee-wee so bad that I almost wet my pants!" or "There was wee-wee all over the toilet seat, in that bathroom at the gas station."

I love to hear women say "Pee" or "Piss," but one of my favorite girlfriends had a very sexy way of whispering "I have to go," in my ear when she invited me to come with her, to the bathroom.

Dr. P

• Like 1
  • Hot 1