What is your favourite word or expression for having a pee?

13 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

@spywareonya I will consider it, because you do shoot some great videos. 

No pressures

But goldmembership won't be open to new members forever and until now it missed to show its true potential, we need tight contributors to creat a real GRID

It's my duty and goal in life

a Grid of Love against the Invisible Hub of Silence keeping people apart from each other

I like you Clearest

Really

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

No pressures

But goldmembership won't be open to new members forever and until now it missed to show its true potential, we need tight contributors to creat a real GRID

It's my duty and goal in life

a Grid of Love against the Invisible Hub of Silence keeping people apart from each other

I like you Clearest

Really

I appreciate it, and the feeling's mutual! 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

I appreciate it, and the feeling's mutual! 

I look forward to find people who goes Beyond the "I log in I jerk off I log out"

I do that myself (a woman has needs…), but I also do MORE than that

Like you do

Gonna have dinner, a limitless hug!!!

• Love 2

Depends. In English its probably the classic 'pee'. Sometimes though a girl saying 'i have to piss' is what gets it done as it sounds a bit more vulgar.

In german though there are so many words or expressions for it: pinkeln, pissen, strullen, pullern, pipi machen, Wasser lassen, sicken, urinieren, Revier markieren...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Remi said:

Depends. In English its probably the classic 'pee'. Sometimes though a girl saying 'i have to piss' is what gets it done as it sounds a bit more vulgar.

In german though there are so many words or expressions for it: pinkeln, pissen, strullen, pullern, pipi machen, Wasser lassen, sicken, urinieren, Revier markieren...

It almost looks like you guys spend all the day pissing HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Love 1
20 hours ago, spywareonya said:

HAHAHAHAHAH that is cool, in that case I mark my territory everywhere, not even Attila The Hun conquered so many lands HAHAHAHAHAHA

You really seem to have a lot of fun outside!

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Gotah said:

You really seem to have a lot of fun outside!

Witch lifestyle

I can't be bothered with piss!

I live, and drink because I love to swallow fluids, my favourite non alcoholic are lemon thea and cum

Sooner or later I will feel an actual need, I'm not that kind of woman that pees as soon as I feel the slightest stimulus

But when I actually feel I need to pee, I find a corner and pop a squat, there and then

Can't be bothered with finding somewhere "appropriate"!

After I'm done, the corner (or more likely someone's belonging, so to avoid splashes) is filled with piss while my bladder is devoid of it: thus it's not my problem anymore, I pissed ehm no PASSED it to somebody else to worry about it...

I don't really care if that person will have to do some nasty clean up: what I care is that I am free to live my life anew without pressure in my body…

In addition to that, I sometimes piss where I shouldn't (but it's more rare anyway…) EXACTLY because I want to be nasty, as an act of dominance, power, and kinky disrespect. But really it's not the standard: the standard is that I consider the Whole world and everything in it as my personal toilet, exception made for important things (works of art, expensive items, children related and so on) or anything belonging to somebody worthy of being spared, like a person famous for being goodhearted, or a doctor, or a war veteran, and so on

But if you aren't actually special, and an item of yours just as much isn't, keep it away from the reach of my pussy or sooner or later you'll have a wet surprise...

I can be really nasty. I have my code of honour but its ways are twisted and it has many backdoors, so very little is safe from my piss, which are never little dribbles, we speak of 500-700 ml as standard but even more, serenely, and I really piss on everything, it's not a matter of respect, I don't believe in the classic concept of respect as kinkiness and destruction are part of life so "respect" means nothing, I believe in mercy, which is more or less the same thing people call respect, but in a different light, that of natural selection. Hierarchically computed

And in hierarchy, very little scores higher than a full-fledged Witch

What we know, what we faced, what we endured, is second to no one.

Thus I can REALLY pee everywhere

And I usually select what can help me avoid get splashes on my shoes

Be it a purse, the basket of a bike (in both cases regardless of the content), a plant pot in someone's courtyard, a door mat, a door I can piss standing, or even a helmet hanging from the side of a scooter (it's incredibly easy if they are left upside down, you just close the windshield, prentend to lean on the scooter like it was yours, with your back at it, checking your iPhone, instead you are with your bum over the helmet, and pee in it)… my dresscode, very short skirts or dresses, stocking, no panties, definitely helps… I can piss without anybody noticing… and then you get back to your scooter and find your helmet filled with almost a liter of piss, with windshield closed too (unless it will fall to the ground and splash my shoes) so it remained it all inside of it… for hours… I can just imagine the face of the girl that handle it and a waterfall of piss pour down, maybe directly on her head and clothes!!! I can have an orgasm just thinking of that… you'll never get rid of the smell…

I really don't care… or better said I do… and I love the power I feel I am worthy of exerting...

If a man is not a MAN then he is nothing

If a woman is not a slut, then she is nothing…

"Live, kill, die by the Code

Sworn to fight, trained to kill

Ready to die

Yet we never will…"

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

A while ago I had a short contract for a month. After about a fortnight or so, I stood up and announced to the office (mostly staffed by women) that I have just GOT to go and take my dick out. Gasps and shock all round 😊

One of the women eventually found the courage to say “Why have you got to do that?”.

I said “Because if I don’t, I’ll piss down my leg”.

Fun fun. I was only there 3 weeks 😊

Back to topic – I like the less abrasive words, and quite often say “piddle”. Very childish I know, but I’m not keen on Piss, Slash, etc.

10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

like a person famous for being goodhearted, or a doctor, or a war veteran, and so on

I’m a “War Veteran”!! I served in the British Army for a whole heap of years – got shot twice – it feckin hurt ☹

But I would consider it an honour for you to pee on me 😊

I can be really nasty

Just after I separated from the Old Witch, I lived in a shared house for a while until I got myself sorted out. One of the people living there was a stunning blond. Unfortunately, she knew she was very attractive and tried to milk it with all the guys. I would have none of it.

She had a whole shedload of bathroom paraphernalia – you know, all the fluffy sponges, soap on a rope, those lacy body scrub things - hanging everywhere.

During my time there, I very rarely peed in the loo, I always peed all over her stuff. That turned me on more that if I had shagged her!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, Jethro P said:

got shot twice – it feckin hurt

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

People are so ridiculous, they make movies where people got shot and carry on like nothing, if you got shot the bad way you can die of blood pressure getting shambled in your own body due to the penetrative energy of the bullet making the veins backstream and crack the heartbeat

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 10:33 PM, Jethro P said:

I always peed all over her stuff

Nasty hotties MUST be punished🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/29/2019 at 3:33 PM, Jethro P said:

A while ago I had a short contract for a month. After about a fortnight or so, I stood up and announced to the office (mostly staffed by women) that I have just GOT to go and take my dick out. Gasps and shock all round 😊

One of the women eventually found the courage to say “Why have you got to do that?”.

I said “Because if I don’t, I’ll piss down my leg”.

Fun fun. I was only there 3 weeks 😊

Back to topic – I like the less abrasive words, and quite often say “piddle”. Very childish I know, but I’m not keen on Piss, Slash, etc.

I’m a “War Veteran”!! I served in the British Army for a whole heap of years – got shot twice – it feckin hurt ☹

But I would consider it an honour for you to pee on me 😊

Just after I separated from the Old Witch, I lived in a shared house for a while until I got myself sorted out. One of the people living there was a stunning blond. Unfortunately, she knew she was very attractive and tried to milk it with all the guys. I would have none of it.

She had a whole shedload of bathroom paraphernalia – you know, all the fluffy sponges, soap on a rope, those lacy body scrub things - hanging everywhere.

During my time there, I very rarely peed in the loo, I always peed all over her stuff. That turned me on more that if I had shagged her!!

First off thank you for your service, from a canadian to a (iam assuming fella from the UK) 

Second, good work for pissing all over her 'girly bathroom stuff' haha. Did she know you did that?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

First off thank you for your service, from a canadian to a (iam assuming fella from the UK) 

Yes, honour!!!

7 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Second, good work for pissing all over her 'girly bathroom stuff' haha. Did she know you did that?

Ehheheh I was curious myself...

• Love 1
14 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Thank you for your kind comments. You're right - Britsh Army 1973 to 1988.

I'm certain she didn't suspect what was going on.

On one Saturday afternoon, I saw her putting all her sponges and fluffy stuff in the washing machine. She said it really pongs, and that something had gone wrong with the water.

Nope - the water's just fine, regardless of which tap it comes out of 😂

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:49 PM, Jethro P said:

On one Saturday afternoon, I saw her putting all her sponges and fluffy stuff in the washing machine. She said it really pongs, and that something had gone wrong with the water.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 4/1/2019 at 12:49 PM, Jethro P said:

Hahahahaha

That's a fair length of time in uniform, thanks again

• Love 1

The best term for having to pee that I've ever heard is one that my grandpa used to say.  He was a cockney and would say, "I have to go flick the dew off my lily!"  My mom would get so annoyed.  LOL!  But, as a kid, it always made me giggle like crazy!  Ah, fond memories.  🙂

• Love 2
8 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

The best term for having to pee that I've ever heard is one that my grandpa used to say.  He was a cockney and would say, "I have to go flick the dew off my lily!"  My mom would get so annoyed.  LOL!  But, as a kid, it always made me giggle like crazy!  Ah, fond memories.  🙂

These kind of memories… are Always heart touching...

Thank you for posting this

It's really treasured by us all

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

ive never heard that saying before hahaha. Iam glad you have found memories of him. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I love those kind of stories...

As do I. I wish I would of taken the time to visit with my great uncles and my grandparent before they past away. I've only got the grandpa left. I try to visit him as often as possible. We take our son to see his great grandpa hahah

• Love 1
11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

We take our son to see his great grandpa

You are giving him what you missed to have

This is deep

11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I try to visit him as often as possible

My grandparents are the only relatives that sided with me during my abused childhood

So...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

You are giving him what you missed to have

This is deep

My grandparents are the only relatives that sided with me during my abused childhood

So...

I'm so sorry to hear that. My wife haven't seen her mom in about 8 years or more. She had a horrible childhood as well

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:44 PM, speedy3471 said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. My wife haven't seen her mom in about 8 years or more. She had a horrible childhood as well

My respect for her just multiplied tenfold

• Like 1
  • Love 1