What is your favourite word or expression for having a pee?

1 hour ago, Riley said:

I usually say wee because I'm usually already embarrassed about having to pee😂 🤷‍♀️

If I said that was cute would you want to slap me...?    TBH though, I do love the innocence in 'wee', 'pee', 'tinkle' and any manner of other gentle phraseology.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

If I said that was cute would you want to slap me...?    TBH though, I do love the innocence in 'wee', 'pee', 'tinkle' and any manner of other gentle phraseology.

why would I want to slap you for saying kind words🙂

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As long as you don't mind being called 'cute' - 😉

Why would anyone not want to be called cute lol. That's literally getting offended by a compliment

• Agree 2

It's funny how we can end up using different terms for it based on the company we're around. Whenever I hang out with my band of friends, we'll always use the word "piss" as if it's somehow manlier, but if I'm with a woman I'll say "pee" because it feels less vulgar. Of course it doesn't matter one way or the other since the act remains the same. 

The only terms I've never really liked are when people would say "whiz" or "gotta take a leak". Idk why, it's probably just based on what sayings you grew up with or whatever but it always seemed lame to me since my family never really did it. Although from time to time when I was a kid, my dad would get on my case for my bad aim at the toilet and would tell me that I should have better aim with my "personal squirtgun". If only he knew how often I was doing target practice in the woods back then 😂

It's also a bit funny to me whenever people use the term "wee" because it's such a British-y thing. No one in America ever uses that term, but the fact that it's regional makes it a bit charming. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Clearestblur21 said:

It's funny how we can end up using different terms for it based on the company we're around. Whenever I hang out with my band of friends, we'll always use the word "piss" as if it's somehow manlier, but if I'm with a woman I'll say "pee" because it feels less vulgar. Of course it doesn't matter one way or the other since the act remains the same. 

The only terms I've never really liked are when people would say "whiz" or "gotta take a leak". Idk why, it's probably just based on what sayings you grew up with or whatever but it always seemed lame to me since my family never really did it. Although from time to time when I was a kid, my dad would get on my case for my bad aim at the toilet and would tell me that I should have better aim with my "personal squirtgun". If only he knew how often I was doing target practice in the woods back then 😂

It's also a bit funny to me whenever people use the term "wee" because it's such a British-y thing. No one in America ever uses that term, but the fact that it's regional makes it a bit charming. 

Hmm that's really interesting! Haha

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 3:55 AM, Clearestblur21 said:

Ahahahahha some of the expressions listed here made me die of laughter ahahahah

I also love, just about politeness, to use some VERY HEAVY terms almost ghetto slang, like "taking a slash", "unload my bladder", "spur out" or things like that

When you look at me angel fance and then I say "I know this city block, there's a corner without cctvs, let's had that way, gotta spray my piss on someone's door" and your jaw drops ahahahahahahah

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:57 AM, speedy3471 said:

I tend to use piss or pee. I like piss better tho.

I find the word wee to be so polite haha. It's a wonder why its not used in Canada hahahahaha

What do you expected from Canadians???

(Sorry for the joke, it's from South Park movie, which I find ABSOLUTE ahahahah)

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:52 AM, Gotah said:

"I need to mark my territory" is always a fun phrase to use when I'm somewhere outside with friends. Otherwise if we're inside I simply say "I need to go to the bathroom".

HAHAHAHAHAH that is cool, in that case I mark my territory everywhere, not even Attila The Hun conquered so many lands HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

When you look at me angel fance and then I say "I know this city block, there's a corner without cctvs, let's had that way, gotta spray my piss on someone's door" and your jaw drops ahahahahahahah

Knowing you, I wouldn't expect any less! Gonna need you to come out here to do some proper scouting around my city and show me where all the safe pee spots are lol

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

Knowing you, I wouldn't expect any less! Gonna need you to come out here to do some proper scouting around my city and show me where all the safe pee spots are lol

With such a well mannered friend I would do for sure

We could play a game: as long as you buy my drinks, you can decide where I spray them after the pass from my tummy into my bladder

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

With such a well mannered friend I would do for sure

We could play a game: as long as you buy my drinks, you can decide where I spray them after the pass from my tummy into my bladder

How could I pass up the chance? I've seen how skilled you are at pissing standing up once, I'd wanna see it a thousand more times (or until my wallet is empty lol)

• Hot 1
12 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

How could I pass up the chance? I've seen how skilled you are at pissing standing up once, I'd wanna see it a thousand more times

I have an opinion about that:

(or until my wallet is empty lol)

upgrade to gold

You will see ALL my videos (next one coming Saturday and is AMAZING) and could even ask your preferencies…

Meanwhile, you could ask for places anyway, there is a thread about it I will just take pics instead of videos...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1