Spywareonya's idea of playing with food

4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Beside being slutty, is a Witch mandate

DIGAMBARA means "Dressed by pure space alone"

No piercings, no tattoos, no body hair, less makeup and dresses possible, and hair dyed red

Unless, it means you aren't a Witch

...or you started practicing after you already had piercings and tattoos, or even you found some sorcerers that tattoed you in such a way not to damage energetic fluxes. Little ones are never a problem anyway, but bigger ones can be cool only if you really are capable at energizing the zone regardless the ink in your body, and even in that case, why bother? Just don't do exceedingly big ones ahahahhah

It's not that I don't like them: just like I love babies and other colours of hair beside red

But Witchcraft is a commited way...

You must learn to obey if you wanna rule

You almost described my wife haha. She never wears makeup, and has a few small tattoos. She also only has her ears pireced 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

You almost described my wife haha. She never wears makeup, and has a few small tattoos. She also only has her ears pireced 

Earrings are fine

Makeup can be cool if it is spiritually applied

Your wife is so hot she doesn't need make up

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

This is the only existing pic of me eating another girl's pussy

I couldn't risk to reveal my identity asking her if she could agree to be in the pic so I just edited it to completely cancel her

That's why the pic is so shrink…

1242977372_assy.jpg.c35f78126424a31272e5781607c9f40d.thumb.jpg.3da24f009a9be1cd8bb8ce5ee538eaf21.jpg.a4da9d5ed946e774adb9cfbee3e2022d.jpg

Wow,so hot. Your bum showing as you like pussy. Hot 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

This is the only existing pic of me eating another girl's pussy

I couldn't risk to reveal my identity asking her if she could agree to be in the pic so I just edited it to completely cancel her

That's why the pic is so shrink…

1242977372_assy.jpg.c35f78126424a31272e5781607c9f40d.thumb.jpg.3da24f009a9be1cd8bb8ce5ee538eaf21.jpg.a4da9d5ed946e774adb9cfbee3e2022d.jpg

So hot Nancy. Thank you for posting this little pic of you eating another girl. Wonderful 😋😘

• Hot 1
54 minutes ago, cheekyfe11a said:

So hot Nancy. Thank you for posting this little pic of you eating another girl. Wonderful 😋😘

It is from sooooo long ago... but it still Amazing… I remember when it was shot… I can still… TASTE it… ihihihihi!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:29 AM, speedy3471 said:

I knew you would like that last pic hahahahaha

Cum does marvels for a girl's health

A girl that blows a cock and then spit, is stupid like she spent money to buy a medicine, and then pour it in the toilet

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Cum does marvels for a girl's health

A girl that blows a cock and then spit, is stupid like she spent money to buy a medicine, and then pour it in the toilet

Semen is a good skin moisturizer I hear, I've never tried it myself haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Semen is a good skin moisturizer I hear, I've never tried it myself haha

Complicated

It can indeed make skin itchy after drying up, I tend to believe that was a lovely fake urban legend

But it strenghtens bones and hair and nails and teeth and on a slightest extent the immunitary system

It's pure DNA to be used by our body the ways it prefers, like taking steroids (yet obviously to a smaller degree)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Complicated

It can indeed make skin itchy after drying up, I tend to believe that was a lovely fake urban legend

But it strenghtens bones and hair and nails and teeth and on a slightest extent the immunitary system

It's pure DNA to be used by our body the ways it prefers, like taking steroids (yet obviously to a smaller degree)

I see it being itchy once its dry haha. 8 didn't know about the immune system boost

• Like 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I see it being itchy once its dry haha. 8 didn't know about the immune system boost

Because it is so slight that it is more a joke between friends than effective truth

• Haha 1
  • Love 1