How do you squat and where do you look?

On 3/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, Audrey81 said:

I normally make sure my legs are spread wide apart and I'll lean back so my wee sprays away from me and not on my feet / legs. If I'm mid-wee and I feel like someone is coming, I'll lean more forward so my vagina is not exposed or I'll re position my skirt so they can't see 🙂 Although whenever I'm going for a wee, I usually pick a spot where I'm hidden anyway

Ya see, I like to be watched so I spread my legs wide open when I squat. I don’t care who sees it! I do try to pee somewhere semi private though. 

• Like 2
On 12/30/2019 at 3:38 AM, sd91 said:

Then way too loudly he said "But MOM, there isn't a toilet in the street where did she wee?!"

Josie, like last time, waited for the toilets in the station. I joked a couple of days ago I'd use the special girls toilet again but only when it's just adults! I want to encourage her to use it with me but even on a camping trip she walked to the toilets...

Busted! Kids don't miss a thing, do they?

Josie sounds like she might be a lost cause - if neither having kids or going camping causes her to relax her standards, I don't know what will. Popping into a Starbucks for a pee and a coffee is, obviously, self-defeating 😶

• Agree 1