How do you squat and where do you look?

17 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I normally make sure my legs are spread wide apart and I'll lean back so my wee sprays away from me and not on my feet / legs. If I'm mid-wee and I feel like someone is coming, I'll lean more forward so my vagina is not exposed or I'll re position my skirt so they can't see 🙂 Although whenever I'm going for a wee, I usually pick a spot where I'm hidden anyway

Do you put your hand on the floor behind you to lean backwards? I've done that a few times to make the stream go further. 

Have you had to deal with being caught? I find coming up in my squat so that it's 90 degrees and adjusting my clothes is the best I can do. 

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok first of all I was unable to decide between the Agree reaction, the Hot one, or the Love-Heart...

I chose the latter but all of them are just standing next to it!!!

34 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I usually squat really low with my clothes around my knees, or mid thigh depending privacy, resting my weight on my tiptoes. I keep my knees together and move my feet apart underneath me

This so cute and also hot

I assume you favour trousers, correct?

Where I look while peeing depends on a few things

This sounds like a teenager from a cartoon explaining things and I imagined it with your face and it made my day, soooooo cute!!!!

Right at the beginning I'll always make sure I'm not peeing on my clothes or feet

Holy fuck how much do I agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if I usually dress in a way that it cannot be peed on, the risk is Always there for any reasons, mainly back-splashes on shoes which I hate (and that is why I usually do NOT squat unless I can pee DOWN something like stairs)

and then where I look varies depending on the situation. If I don't feel too private I'll keep my head on a swivel, making sure I'm not about to be caught literally with my pants down

Personal reflection?

Beside boldness and kinkiness, there is a little whisper in me that suggests to be careful about it either

Not shame, uh, I am mentally trained and completely shameless, but… can't say… I prefer to see it coming

If I'm confident I won't be seen I usually watch my puddle trickling away from me and if that isn't an option I'll take in the beauty of whichever place I'm emptying my bladder at. 

These last two things are hot Beyond comparison

They make us understand how deeply you actually enjoy this fetish, the density and intensity of how it is actually a deep, almost nonchalant part of you

Amazing

Thank you...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/28/2019 at 7:23 AM, spywareonya said:

It has been so long since I last had a piss friend… I usually end up fucking them ahahahahahah!!!

Hahahhahaha. Well a pissing friend may as well be a fuck friend hahaha 

• Hot 1

My wife will go into a full squat and piss slightly forward. When she uses public toilets she will bend at her waist forward and her stream will be directed backwards. This usually always makes a mess on the seat she tells me hahah

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:37 AM, speedy3471 said:

Hahahhahaha. Well a pissing friend may as well be a fuck friend hahaha 

And it's something who's absence is starting to become unbearable

My drive toward sex borders addiction

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:39 AM, speedy3471 said:

My wife will go into a full squat and piss slightly forward. When she uses public toilets she will bend at her waist forward and her stream will be directed backwards. This usually always makes a mess on the seat she tells me hahah

Ok THIS is inhuman

I REALLY am wet now

Given the amazon I know she is, the idea of her peeing on a public toilet knowing her stream will 50% behave good and 50% chances trash the place, holy fuck it tickles some very dark and deep chord down within me...

• Love 2
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

The thing that drives me wild about her doing that is her attitude when she does this. She doesn't care that shes making a mess in a public toilet hahahaha 

It drives me quite wet

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

And she gets me hard hahahaha

About that, I would REALLY like some actual accounts

I think this very thread could be fitting

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Jayne78 said:

I always drop into a deep squat with me legs as far apart as my clothes allow.

i send most of the time looking between my legs to ensure my feet are dry

That's probably a good idea, getting wet feet likey wouldn't be fun hahaha 

• 7 months later...
15 hours ago, sd91 said:

I think I worked out why I squat lower than other ladies I've seen in videos and in person. I think I squat until my bum is touching my legs mostly to do with my stream. My stream flows out further forward than some, though not as much as 'power pissers' instead of just going straight down from my pussy onto the floor.

About a week ago I went for a wee during the evening at a spot I've used before (I shared a photo in that story of my urinating vagina).

Me and my friend had been for drinks and dinner before Christmas. Whilst we weren't drunk I was a bit tipsy, but my friends 6 year old son was with us. It was a quiet part of town and we had about 20 minutes until we got to the train station and I was already bursting! 

I whispered to my friend "I need a wee, and instead of going to the Starbucks down the road, I was going to just pop around the corner in a sec, can you wait for me?"

She laughed as she was with me last time I pissed down here and said "God, what are you like seriously!? It's not just us two on a bender."

After talking a bit we agreed she would wait around the corner on the main street and keep her boy entertained. I gave my friend my bag said I'd be quick, and ducked off through the driveway and turned left into a concealed area which is garages and parking for some flats and shops. It could fit no more than 3 cars and was about 2 floors high. There was some lights on but not curtains open as its not very built up and there's no doors in to these buildings. Around the corner and covered again by a big bin, I slid my white jeans down and my black lacey knickers, leaning against a brick wall, I wasn't in as low of a squat I normally get into. I released the pressure and started weeing a torrent! Relieving myself of the mulled wine and cider since I last went for a wee in the pub.

A few seconds in I realised I was splashing my feet badly, with my boots and calves starting to be covered in splashback, as the steam started to rise off my growing puddle. I shifted my left leg wider and tried to aim more to the left using my hand just above my currently shaven pussy. I was finished after about 10 seconds though. I fetched my little pack of tissues out of my jacket pocket and wiped my pussy and quickly wiped down my boots, dropped the tissue and pulled everything back up and quickly walked back out again catching a glimpse of my puddle starting to roll towards a nearby moped on the left and rejoined my friend.

Her son instantly said "Where did you go!?" quite loudly as we started to walk again. Whilst I hesitated just making an "erm" noise, my friend Josie said...

"Well Sammy was very desperate for a wee so she went to use the loo"

Then way too loudly he said "But MOM, there isn't a toilet in the street where did she wee?!"

I had gone red and then if it couldn't get more embarassing an old lady walking past us looked straight at me, and I just knew in that moment she knew what I had done.

Luckily this chat didn't last longer and Josie just told him "Doesn't matter does it, it's a girls toilet." He just accepted that.

Even when we got to more light I couldn't properly see the splashes on my jeans but I felt it as the wetness had gone cold quickly!

"I'm sorry about that I just didn't want to have to buy something to use the loo." I whispered when we got closer to the station later. Josie, like last time, waited for the toilets in the station. I joked a couple of days ago I'd use the special girls toilet again but only when it's just adults! I want to encourage her to use it with me but even on a camping trip she walked to the toilets. Maybe if we drink a lot soon...

Be sure to share your stories if that happens!

Nice story also btw. I've never done that with a friend although i'm male so i doubt they'd be an excited