Do you have a "type"?

Riley

On 3/22/2019 at 9:38 AM, Riley said:

Do any of you have a "type" in terms of like dating? Like certain hair style, length, or colors that you like. Or a certain body frame, or something completely different🤷 

Actually yes. But sadly, even when I'm not picky about what I want, or whom I want to be with, my options are severely limited, so I don't really see much point in talking specifics about it.

I do like a certain hair color above the rest.

I do like a certain boob size scale.

I like preferably shaven or trimmed.

I do like a certain body type, and I can't help but be attracted to only a certain point.

So yes, I do have a type, and it does go beyond just the few points I've mentioned, but as stated, I'm not going to find her, so it's pretty irrelevant.

No, not really.

Maigh and I have been together 15 years, and although we've gotten a little rounder she still has my favourite body type. She is body conscious though, works out to keep firm, apparently, pear shape is not in her vocabulary. She gets on my case too, makes me move, keeps me working my busted body. I'm currently 85kg, and she is practically petite at 70kg. 

I don't need to look at other girls, Maigh does that for me. She has a thing for girls in yoga pants, the really tight form fitting yummy ones. She always points them out. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

She has a thing for girls in yoga pants, the really tight form fitting yummy ones. She always points them out. 

My wife does the same thing lol. In fact she likes to point out any women whether they are wearing yoga pants or not lol

• Like 2