Do you have a "type"?

Riley

No,ive always been pretty broad taste.I think if someone shows you an interest its nice to explore that.Often it fails,but its nice.What i mean is wouldnt judge a girl mainly by her looks or body type generally.

• Love 1

Anything with a pulse?  Only joking, but in all seriousness I’m not vain enough to think that I can be that selective. 

I’d choose a girl with a nice smile and a warmth about her first and foremost, if she’s going to be fun and uplifting to be with then physical appearance is secondary. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

been single a looooong time but when I was younger always had a thing for skinny blondes, nowadays I'm much less fussy lol.

I love a great smile and a sense of humour, that trumps any of the physical attributes for me these days, of course if i found someone like this who liked pee then i'd think I'd died and gone to heaven  😀

15 hours ago, F.W said:

No,ive always been pretty broad taste.I think if someone shows you an interest its nice to explore that.Often it fails,but its nice.What i mean is wouldnt judge a girl mainly by her looks or body type generally.

Translation:  He'll take what he can get!  LMAO!  🤣

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • 2 weeks later...

I might think not a specific one so basically any girl can become the type, you may never know. Its not only looks though, the character, behaviour etc is also as important. So even if i could draw one type on paper, the girls i had or have feelings for did not look like it for the most part.

Edited by Remi
  • Agree 2
53 minutes ago, Remi said:

I might think not a specific one so basically any girl can become the type, you may never know. Its not only looks though, the character, behaviour etc is also as important. So even if i could draw one type on paper, the girls i had or have feelings for did not look like it for the most part.

Agree wholeheartedly

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't really have a type as such beyond the fact that - as a straight guy - I prefer them to be female, lol.

I have also learned the wisdom that the beauty within matters more than the beauty without. I'd rather be with someone who has a beautiful soul even if her looks are not exceptional, than someone who looks drop dead gorgeous but is horrible inside.

Of course, if you can find someone with both a beautiful body and a beautiful soul - like @spywareonya - you're well sorted, lol.

Having said all that, all other things being equal, I do have my preferences. I prefer women who are younger than me. I prefer women with long hair. I think long hair is inherently more erotic in a lady than short hair. My favourite eye colour is blue. Blue eyed blondes have always been attractive to me, but a particularly awesome combination is jet black hair with bright blue eyes. I once had a German girlfriend with this latter combination and she looked sexy as fuck. There is no body shape or type that is a deal breaker for me, I can find anything sexy in the right girl. But my ideal preference is reasonably shapely without being excessively skinny. I like curves.

I am very much an ass man, and am drawn to sexy female asses. But I also love large natural breasts as long as not excessively massive. I definitely much prefer natural over artificial. Yet more than either of these - ass or breasts - the most alluring thing about any lady is a beautiful face. I love a beautiful face in a lady.

In terms of personality, intelligence is important to me. I need to be with someone intelligent enough to be able to hold interesting conversations about a variety of things and who doesn't struggle to understand or give up trying out of stupidity when I say stuff. I'd have no problems being with someone who was not classically attractive if she was nice inside, but I truly couldn't enjoy being with someone who is thick.

A degree of compassion is an attractive trait to me in a lady. And if she enjoys my schoolboy sense of humour and - in spite of her intelligence - can find lewd humour and fart gags funny, then she's my girl, lol. 

Open.mindedness and an absence of bigotry of any kind is essential, and I'd prefer someone who shared my interest in politics. It would be much easier for me in this respect if she was on the left. I'd argue a lot with a Tory, lol.

My type would also most definitely not be someone quick to judge others. And a little more humility than arrogance is important to me. I don't find arrogant women attractive. And I truly don't like snobs.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2

Ouch, @steve25805

I read it all slowly and I agree with every single fucking word you wrote

THANK you so much for this...

You are such a marvellous soul...

I had flirted with an extreme-right wing girl in the past but it was only for a while

Athlethic, covered in tattoos, slutty… but sooooo angry ahahahaahahha

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I don't really have a type as such beyond the fact that - as a straight guy - I prefer them to be female, lol.

I have also learned the wisdom that the beauty within matters more than the beauty without. I'd rather be with someone who has a beautiful soul even if her looks are not exceptional, than someone who looks drop dead gorgeous but is horrible inside.

Of course, if you can find someone with both a beautiful body and a beautiful soul - like @spywareonya - you're well sorted, lol.

Having said all that, all other things being equal, I do have my preferences. I prefer women who are younger than me. I prefer women with long hair. I think long hair is inherently more erotic in a lady than short hair. My favourite eye colour is blue. Blue eyed blondes have always been attractive to me, but a particularly awesome combination is jet black hair with bright blue eyes. I once had a German girlfriend with this latter combination and she looked sexy as fuck. There is no body shape or type that is a deal breaker for me, I can find anything sexy in the right girl. But my ideal preference is reasonably shapely without being excessively skinny. I like curves.

I am very much an ass man, and am drawn to sexy female asses. But I also love large natural breasts as long as not excessively massive. I definitely much prefer natural over artificial. Yet more than either of these - ass or breasts - the most alluring thing about any lady is a beautiful face. I love a beautiful face in a lady.

In terms of personality, intelligence is important to me. I need to be with someone intelligent enough to be able to hold interesting conversations about a variety of things and who doesn't struggle to understand or give up trying out of stupidity when I say stuff. I'd have no problems being with someone who was not classically attractive if she was nice inside, but I truly couldn't enjoy being with someone who is thick.

A degree of compassion is an attractive trait to me in a lady. And if she enjoys my schoolboy sense of humour and - in spite of her intelligence - can find lewd humour and fart gags funny, then she's my girl, lol. 

Open.mindedness and an absence of bigotry of any kind is essential, and I'd prefer someone who shared my interest in politics. It would be much easier for me in this respect if she was on the left. I'd argue a lot with a Tory, lol.

My type would also most definitely not be someone quick to judge others. And a little more humility than arrogance is important to me. I don't find arrogant women attractive. And I truly don't like snobs.

Well said sir, well said

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Ouch, @steve25805

I read it all slowly and I agree with every single fucking word you wrote

THANK you so much for this...

You are such a marvellous soul...

I had flirted with an extreme-right wing girl in the past but it was only for a while

Athlethic, covered in tattoos, slutty… but sooooo angry ahahahaahahha

Angry women can be an animal in the sack haha. wouldn't call it angry sex per say but when my wife is in a angry mood and gets horny the sex is something else hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I am married..but... other guys i find attractive... guys that wear eyeliner at times... guys that are gay... if you're in a band.. extra bonus 😄 

There is just something about being in a band hahaha

• Hot 1
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:32 AM, speedy3471 said:

Angry women can be an animal in the sack haha. wouldn't call it angry sex per say but when my wife is in a angry mood and gets horny the sex is something else hahaha

Extreme right wing people are often dragged to that side because of its inherent violence and hatred

I can understand them and many don't believe what they preach, they are just angry at the world being superficial and lazy

But I don't like their anger, though I can forgive it I don't endorse it

Even the few I respected, I consider them too stern and thus don't endorse their positions, we need forgiveness

She was angry, like "I am trained, I kick fags in their butts"

I just could stick a couple of fingers in her pussy as long as she shut the fuck up

Upon understanding there was no chance to remember and re-awake a bit of feminility in her arid heart, I simply stopped seeing her

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Extreme right wing people are often dragged to that side because of its inherent violence and hatred

I can understand them and many don't believe what they preach, they are just angry at the world being superficial and lazy

But I don't like their anger, though I can forgive it I don't endorse it

Even the few I respected, I consider them too stern and thus don't endorse their positions, we need forgiveness

She was angry, like "I am trained, I kick fags in their butts"

I just could stick a couple of fingers in her pussy as long as she shut the fuck up

Upon understanding there was no chance to remember and re-awake a bit of feminility in her arid heart, I simply stopped seeing her

Absolutely we need forgiveness. You don't have to forget but forgive 

I just realized I never answered my own question😂😂 

For me asthetically I find long hair asthetically pleasing but personality matters so much more for me. 

For me someone who is caring, compassionate, and worried about how other feel while still ok standing up for themselves is an attractive quality to me. Someone who values things such as cuddling and connects with people's I find attractive. I'm trying not to sound cliche or anything but that's how I feel. 

• 4 months later...

I like men who look after themselves but aren't overly muscular. I guess you could describe it as the sort of body you could imagine seeing walking around town. I like them to be mature, intelligent, caring and compassionate. Definitely manly, willing to get stuck in and get things done. Not the kind of guys who you see on reality TV who would be afraid of their own shadow. 

For women I really like the intelligent nerdy type, mature and independent. Have a good sense of humour and are willing to do things themselves. I despise the annoying loud immature girls who are always messing around. I really like curvy brunettes with a nice butt but of course that isn't essential. 

Some women I am really attracted to - 

Nixie Pixel 

nixiepixel--google-plus--avatar.thumb.jpg.b336ace04b2e51e4e6583d9ed19ff58c.jpg

Jeri Elsworth 

future_list_jeri_ellsworth_mike_hipple_600.thumb.jpg.9dd8e8072f49c54c23e5836cc32d109e.jpg

Carin Bondar 

kim-mallory-photo.thumb.jpg.8001736a8444a1ab65b14e9bad78d7ad.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Im not sure,i like the more bubbly type,as im quite reserved myself,so its nice for a girl that can bring me out of my shell so to speak.I like clever girls,that you can have intelligent talks with as opposed to girls who think finding a bra that matches her nail polish is THE thing in the world.

I dont like however the kind of girl that tries too hard to fit into a mans world,drink pints,like rugby too much etc.I like a "girlie girl".

This will sound perhaps absolutely stupid,but its been my kind of misfortune to meet girls that were too keen to jump into bed,and not really try for a relationship.Thats NOT to say a huge number either.😊

Personality, sense of humour (like my own) and the ability to carry a conversation are more important than anything to me, but curvy redheads do something for me if I have to nail my colours to the mast. Confidence, but not arrogance, is a good thing too along with compassion.

• Love 1