Penis vs Vulva

Riley

Penis or Vulva? Which is better?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Penis or Vulva? Which is better?

• Penis
    • Vulva

8 minutes ago, Riley said:

I was curious what parts people thought were better. Please comment below and vote with your thoughts!

Come on Darling it's impossible to choose ahahahahahah

Penis is the pivot of the existence and the ultimate symbol of power

But our pussies are like the depths of the oceans where no light dare to enter unless politely invited

Really have to choose?

Penis

But only if attached to a HERO

Unless, pussy stands paramount

• Love 2

Erm a bit tricky,they both have their uses.

Penis good for quick widdle in a shop doorway etc,in a way really you cant do with a vulva,i would think.But the vulva is more aesthetic to look at.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, F.W said:

what do you girls think?Im a guy so im biased towards women,but do you agree the vulva is "prettier" than the penis and testicles,all big and lumpy?

I am a Witch

I worship Cock

But pussy is great and unless the cock is the cock af a man of titanical moral stature, pussy rules

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Both can be nice to look at Haha. A nice trimmed pussy or shaved is good. But iam not ashamed to comment on a nice cock either. Manscapped of course hahana

I have let my hair grow again for spiritual reasons, but I will likely shave it anew soon

Pussy is delicious

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Agreed.Its a beautiful part of the body.

I wake up some mornings and im quickly reminded of being male,with an erection,for a few seconds after waking,hoping theres a nice warm vulva nearby.Damn it,not,so back to sleep it goes.We have NO control over our erections ladies,just in case you ever wondered.We cant "think" it to erection,it has to "happen" on its own.😊

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Riley said:

I know biologically all a vulva is is skin and muscle but for my personality it means so much more

Biologically a human is a bag that produces sweat, CO2 and shit

But we are WAY Beyond that

Same for the pussy

The pussy is like the soul

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, F.W said:

Agreed.Its a beautiful part of the body.

I wake up some mornings and im quickly reminded of being male,with an erection,for a few seconds after waking,hoping theres a nice warm vulva nearby.Damn it,not,so back to sleep it goes.We have NO control over our erections ladies,just in case you ever wondered.We cant "think" it to erection,it has to "happen" on its own.😊

Then don't try to control them, and just cum!!! Ahahahah!!!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahah fair enough. The vulva wins hands down 

Just because THIS vulva is better than THAT cock

But I have seen some cock pics that could make a hetero man to cower in worship ahahahahah!!!

Logging out, at least I will play a bit with MY pussy ahahahah

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
16 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Just because THIS vulva is better than THAT cock

But I have seen some cock pics that could make a hetero man to cower in worship ahahahahah!!!

Logging out, at least I will play a bit with MY pussy ahahahah

Hahaha have fun playing with your pussy haha

• Hot 1

Hmm another tricky one.I guess in basic terms we have the same functions.Urination and reproduction.

Just that in males,we have babies in liquid form you could say!Maybe the penis is more "practical"?Its easier to urinate with,i can pee under my coat and no-one can see if im careful,i guess its hard for women to pee discreetly without making a wet mess of themselves?

I seem to remember an old cartoon somewhere with a girl pulling her pants open, pointing down and saying 'with one of these I can get any number of those...'

Vulva envy is definitely a thing for me, it's my favourite part of any anatomy, male / female or anywhere between. Those slit pictures that @Riley finds drive me wild every time.  I can completely understand though why anyone who owns one could be curious as to having a penis.

I don't think either is better, it's just down to which we would want - and having as a plaything could be a different answer to growing up with and living with.  Ultimately though it's like biscuits 'n gravy (for any southern food addicts) - no point in one without the other.

6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahaha have fun playing with your pussy haha

The best friend a girl could have ahahahahah

Anyway, about functionality, urinate is easier with a pussy, less muscles involved

If we get too much strain in our bladder, we will wet. Sad but at least partially healthy

If a man set his mind on holding, he will never pee unless some voluntary muscles enwrapping urethra will comply, allowed by the very mind

So a man will never wet unless he at least partially desire to, even unconsciously: he will never wet by accident. This means that he can get serious damages and coul even die before his urethra do something on her own and expell the piss

2-0 for Vagina

But penis is MUCH more defended against illness. Vaginal infection had been among Top3 causes of Death since the beginning of history until recent times when Healthcare improved (and it remains anyway a pain in the ass, I cuddle mine so much and I never had an infection -strange, with the kind of sexual life I have- but many older female friends did)

And this in my opinion scores double, so it' 2-2

But I don't really see the concept of "vs" beside playful chitchat

Nothing in Nature is better than its counterpart

Humans do have that kind of problems, Reality doesn't

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 9:56 AM, CF94FC94 said:

A willy is only good if it's circumcised. 

I don't know I've seen some very impressive Willie's that are not circumsized 🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 2
  • 2 years later...

I'm sure many men will say that the vulva is much better than the penis, and women, on the contrary, haha. Although everyone's penis and vulva are beautiful in their own way, they look very individual for everyone. I personally have a gorgeous penis. Although I have seen other men, it was much smaller and uglier, and it did not look so aesthetically pleasing. It's the same with girls, someone's vulva looks excellent, and someone doesn't. Although I think there is no need to think about this because we still won't change it for ourselves. And in general, I like dildos most of all, because these members are always big and beautiful. I also like to use sex machines from this site with my wife -- https://www.bondivibes.com/products/auto-dildo-sex-machine-cyan, and put these dildos on the sex machine and then have fun.

Edited by Wraisband

I love having a penis. As far as I am concerned it's hugely convenient and great fun to whip out and pee in fun places. I also think as penis' go, mine is quite neat and tidy (which is amazing considering how much I make him pee himself!). Anyway, without tooting my own trumpet too much, I still prefer the look of a cute neat little vulva. 😄 You just can't beat the tidyness and general smoothness of it! 😄  

Oh dear, this is a difficult one.

I like either one (as long as it's between a guys legs) and both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Penis:

+ can penetrate others

+ easier to aim when peeing (for the sake of creating a mess ofc)

+ visual appeal of bulges

+ more options to just fool around with it

+ tons of variations

- only usable for a limited number of sexual acts till it needs a recharge

- ppl look at you weirdly when youre squatting and peeing despite having one

Vulva:

+ can cause massive pee sprays when used correctly

+ offers the possibility of pregnancy

+ clean most of the time, meaning you can penetrate it without preparation or the risk of an ... accident

+ can retain more pee on its surface after peeing

- gets bloody once a month

- kinda redundant, since an asshole can be used for most sexual acts just as well

In the end.... would probably say penis