Shaggy&Scooby's corner!!!

7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

At first I couldn't even believe my eyes...

What's upon it???

Well my receipe of ground pork, mustard seeds, garlic, jalepano peppers, brown sugar, salt, cumin and a little paprika. Mix this and cook. Once its cooked mix in some pizza sauce. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on the pizza dough, and pork and pizza sauce mixture, add onions, peppers and top with more cheddar cheese 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Well my receipe of ground pork, mustard seeds, garlic, jalepano peppers, brown sugar, salt, cumin and a little paprika. Mix this and cook. Once its cooked mix in some pizza sauce. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on the pizza dough, and pork and pizza sauce mixture, add onions, peppers and top with more cheddar cheese 

My eyes crossed at this point:

1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

and pork and pizza sauce mixture

I was already slobbering...

I will try this as soon as possible...

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

You just can't beat this....

I won't even try ahahahahah

White flag since the beginning!

Look at that baked bread with beans and sausages… I love sausages, the bigger and longer, the better!!!

I love to put them in my mouth until they let go all the sauce they held!!!

• Haha 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

… I love sausages, the bigger and longer, the better!!!

I love to put them in my mouth until they let go all the sauce they held!!!

We all know about your love of big sausages hahahahahahahaha 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

We all know about your love of big sausages hahahahahahahaha 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yeah you can bet on it!!!!

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Especially the big hard ones, lol

That's why I LOL, not to be playful but to show my tongue in anticipation HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But recently my diet is a bit poor from tasty flat POTATOES if you see what I mean...

• Love 4

Here is another tasty snack I made. It's a tortilla wrap coated in canola oil, you  an use olive oil but iam supporting Canadian farmers by using canola oil hahahah. Season with garlic powder, thyme, oregano and top with a jalapeno pepper and cheese. Bake at 400F for 8 minutes

20190628_192701.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
7 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Someone I know who runs a cake business made this cake! Cropped out the name that would ordinarily go with it, just on the slim chance it's identifiable!

7D9E43AC-5E15-4A85-A287-542843385E2E.thumb.jpeg.b57fa73a7a5e34d304992670402de7ea.jpeg

That's awesome lol. The Baker is very talented 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/30/2019 at 8:33 PM, speedy3471 said:

Well let's revive this thread lol.

My lunch the other day, I wasn't hungry so seasoned a couple of jalepano peppers and cooked them in the frying pan for a few minutes then added some cheddar cheese

I love Jalapeños but they seem to like me less as I get older, theyre okay if I cook them well but if I eat them raw or lightly cooked i get pains in my gut later 😞

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Someone I know who runs a cake business made this cake! Cropped out the name that would ordinarily go with it, just on the slim chance it's identifiable!

7D9E43AC-5E15-4A85-A287-542843385E2E.thumb.jpeg.b57fa73a7a5e34d304992670402de7ea.jpeg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mickymoist said:

O M G that does it for me all day long!

I fell for it much early hihihihihi

1 hour ago, mickymoist said:

I love Jalapeños but they seem to like me less as I get older, theyre okay if I cook them well but if I eat them raw or lightly cooked i get pains in my gut later 😞

That's why I chose the HOT reaction ahahahahahah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

My wife smoked a pork tenderloin on our bbq for my birthday supper, it was amazing! It was served along side German style potatoe salad, and a corn salad. 

It was a 7 pound tenderloin! He second pic is all that's left lol

20190728_124241.jpg

20190728_123729.jpg

20190728_123727.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2