Shaggy&Scooby's corner!!!

My son's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, he will turn 1 hahaha. We have invited friends and family for a bbq. My menu is fairly simple haha

My appetizer is jalepano poppers. I cut the peppers lengthwise and take the seeds out. I mix cream cheese, the seeds, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and a little chili powder together. I then fill the peppers with this mixture and wrap the jalepano with a slice of bacon

Iam the gonna make homemade hamburger patties. I start with lean ground beef and add my own mixture of seasonings. I use a woodpellet bbq. Throw the burgers on, add my homemade bbq sauce and bacon. Toast the buns as well haha

Iam gonna make potatoe wedges to go with them. Cut potatoes into wedges, toss in canola oil and Montreal steak spice and garlic powder, yummy hahahaha 

• Hot 2
5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

My son's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, he will turn 1 hahaha. We have invited friends and family for a bbq. My menu is fairly simple haha

My appetizer is jalepano poppers. I cut the peppers lengthwise and take the seeds out. I mix cream cheese, the seeds, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and a little chili powder together. I then fill the peppers with this mixture and wrap the jalepano with a slice of bacon

Here I was slobbering already

Slept just a little, not even had coffee yet, and I read THIS

And was like in heaven

Iam the gonna make homemade hamburger patties. I start with lean ground beef and add my own mixture of seasonings. I use a woodpellet bbq. Throw the burgers on, add my homemade bbq sauce and bacon. Toast the buns as well haha

Then I read this. Boy I can smell it since here, at an ocean of distance and you hadn't yet cooked it HAHAHAHAHAHA

Iam gonna make potatoe wedges to go with them. Cut potatoes into wedges, toss in canola oil and Montreal steak spice and garlic powder, yummy hahahaha 

I ADORE them!!! And plus with all that seasoning… mmm... slob slob… 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I forget to add that I saute onion in butter. Once they are cooked nicely add them to your burger along with lettuce and tomatoes if you like. Of course cheddar cheese as well Haha 

Ooooh… I'm slobbering, my heart is melting and falls from my mouth ahahahahahahha

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, peeingone said:

I love cartoons My favorite adult ones are The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, American Dad. For kids ones I love super hero cartoons especially the ones made in 1980s to mid 2000s. Also love other kids cartoons like Recess, The Weekenders, TMNT, and countless others. 

Thank you for this lovely add

I too adore Family Guy, and South Park more than anything...

Anyway, this is a thread exclusively about the serie of Scooby Doo, and also a thread about food, the two things are linked because Scooby and Shaggy are two absurd gluttons ahahahahah

I built it to create a funny corner about the "atmosphere of Scooby" which is the cartoon itself, and recipes

A kiss!!!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Well I also like Scooby Doo a lot and forgot too add it here. And I love food a lot too. 

Here we talk about our favourite recipes, and our favourite episodes of the serie, or the characters ihihihihi

• Like 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, peeingone said:

I love cartoons My favorite adult ones are The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, American Dad. For kids ones I love super hero cartoons especially the ones made in 1980s to mid 2000s. Also love other kids cartoons like Recess, The Weekenders, TMNT, and countless others. 

Iam a huge fan of family guy and American dad as well

• Like 1
17 hours ago, F.W said:

Scooby ooby doo!

When i was a kid i used to like Scooby Doo myself,and the original 1960s Hanna-Barberas are awesome.I think Daphne was my first crush too!

I loved Scooby Doo as a kid. When really young it was my favourite program.

But I always kind of hoped that one of the ghosts would turn out to be real.

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Anyway, this is a thread exclusively about the serie of Scooby Doo, and also a thread about food, the two things are linked because Scooby and Shaggy are two absurd gluttons ahahahahah

As a young man I had a lot in common with Shaggy. 

In those days I was as skinny as a rake, in spite of eating constantly. And I tended to be a bit of a scruff cos I thought this gave me a cool stoner look.

I blame the dope-smoking I indulged in at the time, lol.

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, spywareonya said:

They are a classic!!!

Are you into the ScoobyGang too?

I am hoping to drag people here that love it!!!

When I was a kid I absolutely loved Scooby Doo. Was one of my faves.

So a simple meal tonight, a couple of pork steaks sealed in the pan and finished in the oven and a big plate of fried mushrooms with coriander (cilantro) pesto.

" I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids"

😁

• Haha 2

I've always thought the four people in Scooby were typical 60s America student stereotypes. Thelma the geeky nerdy but super brainy one, the other female - forget the name - the curvy, hyper-attractive, blonde cheerleader type, the other guy the college team, frat leader, handsome and hyper-confident cool kid, and Shaggy the scruffy hippy dude with his scruffy dog.

If you look at the characters with a discerning eye, they have 60s America young people written all over them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, mickymoist said:

So a simple meal tonight, a couple of pork steaks sealed in the pan and finished in the oven and a big plate of fried mushrooms with coriander (cilantro) pesto.

😁

Sound delicious. Nothing wrong with simple Haha 

Iam gonna make a simple chicken wrap for supper tonite. I take a tortilla wrap put some shredded chicken breast in it(I toss the chicken in bbq sauce and a little hot sauce mixed togeher), then I add some lettuce, spinach, bell peppers and or jalepano pepper. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

😁

My meal was even simpler, lol.

Spaghetti and sausages in a tin, bunged in the microwave, plus chips (fries) and a couple of gammon steaks.

I am to culinary sophistication what wellington boots are to ballet.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
13 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

As a young man I had a lot in common with Shaggy. 

In those days I was as skinny as a rake, in spite of eating constantly. And I tended to be a bit of a scruff cos I thought this gave me a cool stoner look.

Shaggy is something I adore

Alex and I often plays Shaggy and Scooby when around, not as roleplay I mean eating pals

It is therapeutic for Alex playing the part of somebody who is happy with is cowardice (Shaggy) while my smart and headlong attitude makes me fit perfectly for Scooby

13 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I blame the dope-smoking I indulged in at the time, lol.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I remember this episode when Shaggy meets a hot girl called Mary Jane (slang for Marijuana) and he says "Hey wow that's the best name of the world!!!"

Ahahahahah!!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mickymoist said:

So a simple meal tonight, a couple of pork steaks sealed in the pan and finished in the oven and a big plate of fried mushrooms with coriander (cilantro) pesto

Oh Goddess

Simple the fuck

It was delicious!!!!

Mushrooms with coriander are YUMMY!!!

And the steaks cooked like that… I just finished eating but I'm getting mmmh again!!!!

" I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids

AhahahahaahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I've always thought the four people in Scooby were typical 60s America student stereotypes. Thelma the geeky nerdy but super brainy one, the other female - forget the name - the curvy, hyper-attractive, blonde cheerleader type, the other guy the college team, frat leader, handsome and hyper-confident cool kid, and Shaggy the scruffy hippy dude with his scruffy dog.

If you look at the characters with a discerning eye, they have 60s America young people written all over them.

ABSOLUTELY

I am actually convinced it was that way, and intentionally too

In the VERY beginning Scooby Doo was a kids BOOK and I am sure they were designed that way willingly!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Sound delicious. Nothing wrong with simple Haha 

Iam gonna make a simple chicken wrap for supper tonite. I take a tortilla wrap put some shredded chicken breast in it(I toss the chicken in bbq sauce and a little hot sauce mixed togeher), then I add some lettuce, spinach, bell peppers and or jalepano pepper. 

Oh Goddess slobber slobber

This is the best thread I have ever partceipated in

Every line gets me out of my mind

Sauces mixed, and the strange salad with all those peppers ahaha

Slurp...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

My meal was even simpler, lol.

Spaghetti and sausages in a tin, bunged in the microwave, plus chips (fries) and a couple of gammon steaks.

I am to culinary sophistication what wellington boots are to ballet.

Still Amazing!!!

Three delicious recipes IN A ROW

You guys can make a woman happy!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Daphne 🙂

Thanks.

What was the guy called? Not Shaggy, the other one?

Fred 

Yes, there they are

Fred Jones (bloodties with Flay the Revolution War Hero and also to world famous chef Bobby Flay)

Velma Dinkley (born Von Dinklestein, ispiration to Mary Shelly for the character of Viktor Frankenstein)

Daphne Blake (countess of fictional Blakeschestershire near the Loch lake)

Sir Norville Rogers III, on a run from his ancestry of both noble and Pilgrim Father descendant, alias Shaggy

Scoobert Doolittle, magickal long-lived and talking Alano with spots, pet of Sir Norville Rogers III, alias Scooby Doo

• Like 2
  • Love 1