Ask me anything!

3 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I've peed in some measuring jugs just out of curiosity. The most I have managed is about 700ml at absolutely bursting (nearly wee'd myself). No I'm not into drinking pee, I'm mainly just into watching people go or having people watch me.

700ml is a respectable amount haha. Good job. I've only managed between 700 to 800ml. I've posted a pic that somewhere here haha

4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

700ml is a respectable amount haha. Good job. I've only managed between 700 to 800ml. I've posted a pic that somewhere here haha

Haha thank you, I don't think I would hold that much again it was pretty painful. But made a very satisfying pee 🙂

Edited by Audrey81
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, travelguy said:

how did you get away with that ?

was their a bathroom in the classroom or something?

we were running around in the grass outside playing with sprinklers and then I got the sudden urge. I squatted down and the boy came up to me and asked what I was doing. At this point, I was weeing straight through my bathers haha

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, bartinho said:

What was the most naughty place you have indoors? 

Probably my bedroom floor 😉  I sat nude on my floor, parted my legs and wanted to see how far I could wee while sitting. Turns out my stream kind of just shoots down 😞 Wooden floors make for an easy clean up!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Can you tell us about times you’ve managed to see guys peeing? Is there any aspect of seeing a guy peeing that particularly scratches an itch for you, like close up, or more casually, or so you can see his stream, or the puddle left on the ground after he’s finished?

11 minutes ago, Audrey81 said:

I love the sound of a guy unzipping and then hearing the stream splash or patter when they finally wee. Seeing the stream is really hot especially if it's a wide one. I love how guys can have such long steady pees and how they can arc them such a distance 🙂 Wish I could wee in that fashion

I like pissing into water like that - into a river or the ocean. It’s the opposite of discreet so I would more often piss near to or onto a tree or a wall, which is more private, but if nobody is around, or nobody who doesn’t mind seeing it, I will just make sure I’m pointing downwind and go.

Rarely at a nude beach I’ve stood with my feet in the water and just peed like that with my stream splashing into the waves.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
9 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

I like pissing into water like that - into a river or the ocean. It’s the opposite of discreet so I would more often piss near to or onto a tree or a wall, which is more private, but if nobody is around, or nobody who doesn’t mind seeing it, I will just make sure I’m pointing downwind and go.

Rarely at a nude beach I’ve stood with my feet in the water and just peed like that with my stream splashing into the waves.

Love that description, wouldn't mind watching you wee 🙂

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

After a while,  a stream just shot out in a little arc from from my crotch and my friend's eyes went wide. 

I always love to see a little arc. A big one is even better. Maybe you could hold until you're almost bursting, then push really hard so a big jet of pee comes out?

13 hours ago, njmo said:

Whats the farthest distance you have ever peed?

Hmm I'd say a natural squat would be almost a metre if I'm bursting and able to lean really far back. If I'm holding my labia open, probably 1.5 / 2 metres? Sometimes with the right pressure I can really spray. Although most of the time my wees just point straight down 😞

Edited by Audrey81
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I love the sound of a guy unzipping and then hearing the stream splash or patter when they finally wee. Seeing the stream is really hot especially if it's a wide one. I love how guys can have such long steady pees and how they can arc them such a distance 🙂 Wish I could wee in that fashion

I also love how guys can move their penis from side to side spraying wee everywhere! I'd love to see a guy do a no hands long pee

2 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

Nope but I would love to! Would love to hold a penis and aim it at something like a hose haha

It's been mentioned before, but it's always nice to see when women express their attraction to seeing guys pee, because it seems much more uncommon compared to people wanting to see women pee. Aside from the stage fright, I don't think to record myself peeing because I just figure no one's interested in seeing lol. 

Anyways, love the vids you post, and I saw that you've answered the question about what time in your life you were first interested in pee, but when was it that you decided you wanted to start making videos? Was there a specific moment that compelled you to become more of an exhibitionist?

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

Hmm I'd say a natural squat would be almost a metre if I'm bursting and able to lean really far back. If I'm holding my labia open, probably 1.5 / 2 metres? Sometimes with the right pressure I can really spray. Although most of the time my wees just point straight down 😞

1.5 to 2 meters is quite the distance haha

Have you ever tried pissing into a pail of something similar at that distance?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

Outdoor peeing is so hot and natural 🙂 As you can see from my videos, I love weeing outdoors. Naughtiest place was down my back stairs! I really got some distance and anyone could have come out and seen me do it at anytime. I guess the naughty part is knowing that people walk up and down those stairs where I've wee'd 🙂 

Looks like I missed those videos somehow haha

Peeing down the stairs sounds like so much fun. Guess I should try that as well one day!

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
13 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I think you'd be surprised, there's plenty of us out there who like to watch men pee 🙂 you should try it, it could be a real thrill peeing on camera.

I was out for a hike in the country today, and i had to pee a couple of times, and I might have captured one or two pees on camera (blushing)