Ask me anything!

Audrey, I love the way you share your intimate and erotic answers to all these lovely questions. Your answers are a real turn on. I wanted to ask you when you find yourself really desperate to pee in an outdoor location, alone or with friends, and there are no toilets around, you suddenly come across an alleyway, concealed doorway or another opportunity to relieve your desperately aching bladder, is your instinct to pull your panties down, or just to pee into them to save time?

Do you find a real pleasure in peeing through your pantie sometimes?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/9/2019 at 7:38 AM, steamlover6 said:

Audrey, I love the way you share your intimate and erotic answers to all these lovely questions. Your answers are a real turn on. I wanted to ask you when you find yourself really desperate to pee in an outdoor location, alone or with friends, and there are no toilets around, you suddenly come across an alleyway, concealed doorway or another opportunity to relieve your desperately aching bladder, is your instinct to pull your panties down, or just to pee into them to save time?

Do you find a real pleasure in peeing through your pantie sometimes?

Thank you!! I'm glad that you appreciate them 🙂

My instinct is to always pull my panties aside or down when I can. There have been times where I have been so intoxicated and desperate that I have leaked in my panties and thought, fuck it I'll finish my wee and let it rip haha. I haven't really tried purposefully peeing in my knickers for my own pleasure, but it's something I would be open to.

I'm curious as to why people prefer wetting over seeing the full source of the stream? Is it the mystery involved? 

Edited by Audrey81
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I'm curious as to why people prefer wetting over seeing the full source of the stream? Is it the mystery involved? 

Audrey, a beautiful, honest and exciting answer to my question, thank you so much.

To answer your question to me, I think seeing a lady peeing through her panties tells me how desperate she was trying to hold a totally bursting bladder, truly at the extreme limit of her holding and starting to leak small delicious spurts into her pantie, and suddenly having an opportunity to release it and let it all go, just not thinking to or bothering to remove her pantie. She is just so relieved to be able to piss herself freely after the necessity of an agonising long hold and that feeling of extreme pressure in her pantie. I feel sure you appreciate what I am saying here; Perhaps you have experienced it in real life, and I was delighted to read that you peed in your pantie that time when you were drunk and totally desperate to piss. I adore the thought of that!  Share it with me sometime, and I'll do the same for you....

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 5/11/2019 at 4:31 AM, Audrey81 said:

Personally I love seeing the source of the stream, but I also like seeing the puddle left on the ground to show where you have gone pee, and it is more exciting to me to wee on the ground and leave a puddle than to piss down a drain. I guess it’s similar for people who like to see wet underwear - it’s the naughtiness of going somewhere you “shouldn’t”.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/13/2019 at 8:11 PM, oliver2 said:

Personally I love seeing the source of the stream, but I also like seeing the puddle left on the ground to show where you have gone pee, and it is more exciting to me to wee on the ground and leave a puddle than to piss down a drain. I guess it’s similar for people who like to see wet underwear - it’s the naughtiness of going somewhere you “shouldn’t”.

Ahh that makes sense!

On 5/15/2019 at 2:22 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

Do you have to have a full or empty bladder before going for a gynecologist exam?

I try to have an empty bladder unless they want me to pee in a cup. I once had to have an ultrasound, and they make you have a VERY full bladder for those! I remember when the nurse finally let me go, I must have had a minute long wee!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I try to have an empty bladder unless they want me to pee in a cup. I once had to have an ultrasound, and they make you have a VERY full bladder for those! I remember when the nurse finally let me go, I must have had a minute long wee! 

I have heard that women need to have a full bladder for an ultrasound, but I was wondering how much exactly since different women seem to hold different amounts. Like if you have some pee in your bladder, would that be sufficient for an ultrasound or would they tell you to drink more water? Also, what happens if you end up peeing yourself during an ultrasound lol?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

My wife had 4 ultrasounds done when she was pregnant with our son. She had to have a full bladder, well on 2 occasions for sure she had pissed a little while lying on the table. The ultra sound technician was cool, she said that's normal lol. My wife was a little embarrassed lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
19 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

I have heard that women need to have a full bladder for an ultrasound, but I was wondering how much exactly since different women seem to hold different amounts. Like if you have some pee in your bladder, would that be sufficient for an ultrasound or would they tell you to drink more water? Also, what happens if you end up peeing yourself during an ultrasound lol?

They asked me to drink about 4 cups of water before my appointment.. and they kept me waiting a while. So I was definitely getting desperate and it doesn't make it easy when they press down on your bladder. I remember my nurse saying to me 'wow you're very full!' So I'm sure women have definitely peed during an ultrasound

4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

My wife had 4 ultrasounds done when she was pregnant with our son. She had to have a full bladder, well on 2 occasions for sure she had pissed a little while lying on the table. The ultra sound technician was cool, she said that's normal lol. My wife was a little embarrassed lol

Oh no! Your poor wife

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Audrey81 said:

Oh no! Your poor wife

At first she was horribly embarrassed, but thanks to the ultrasound tech being a cool lady and I of course didn't make a big deal about it helped put her at ease. 

On the drive back home, it's a 200km drive to the hospital for us she was laughing about it lol

• Like 1
23 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

How was the bathroom at the doctor's office where you peed right after your ultrasound?

It was right next to the room I had the ultrasound, it was kind of joined to the room so I'm sure they heard me pee loudly for ages and had a good laugh hahaha

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

It was right next to the room I had the ultrasound, it was kind of joined to the room so I'm sure they heard me pee loudly for ages and had a good laugh hahaha

Did the nurse go into the bathroom with you at that time?

• 3 months later...

Is it only six months since you joined, seems like you've been part of the forum forever...

My question = Setting aside all boundaries and practicalities, If anything at all were possible - Where would you most like to take a wee.   Ignore whether you'd get caught, ignore whether you could never go there....

so for example would your ultimate bucket list wee be into a spacesuit whilst floating around the earth, on top of a mountain, on the seat of a supercar.  The list is endless.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
18 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Is it only six months since you joined, seems like you've been part of the forum forever...

My question = Setting aside all boundaries and practicalities, If anything at all were possible - Where would you most like to take a wee.   Ignore whether you'd get caught, ignore whether you could never go there....

so for example would your ultimate bucket list wee be into a spacesuit whilst floating around the earth, on top of a mountain, on the seat of a supercar.  The list is endless.....

Definitely off the top of a mountain! That would be so much fun!

• Like 2
  • Love 2