Ask me anything!

15 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

What places have I done a wee: Many! I love love love weeing outside, especially in nature where I can watch my stream splash against the dirt or grass 🙂 An old boyfriend watched me pee while I laid on some grass after we had sex in a park. It was kind of a special freeing moment knowing that I could just spread my legs and pee for him without judgement. 

Other places I've wee'd: sinks (bathroom ones), measuring containers, buckets, a bedpan, a tree, in a creek, on a towel, in a bath. Many!! 🙂 

I’ve occasionally (and last year) peed while lying down on a beach. I made a little hole in the sand, lay on my side and pissed in the sand, with my girlfriend next to me. (Usually if I’m at the beach I pee in the water).

Do you wee in public places like swimming pools and showers?

In nature is nice, but on concrete or pavement leaves a better puddle to show where you’ve been!

• Hot 2
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Do you piss in your bathtub when your bathing?

I’m guessing “no” - if she feels like weeing in a big pool feels like swimming in piss, weeing in a small bathtub is probably out!

(If you don’t want to feel you’re bathing in pee you can always squat or stand in the tub after bathing and piss in the bath water before you pull out the plug)

• Hot 1
6 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I’m guessing “no” - if she feels like weeing in a big pool feels like swimming in piss, weeing in a small bathtub is probably out!

(If you don’t want to feel you’re bathing in pee you can always squat or stand in the tub after bathing and piss in the bath water before you pull out the plug)

Good call, I thought of that after I asked the question haha. Good ideas to try 

• Like 1
On 3/21/2019 at 8:35 AM, Audrey81 said:

What got me interested: I have been into pee for as long as I can remember. I think it came from a childhood fascination and also a time in kindergarten where a boy watched me wee. And then I think it just came about that I loved people watching me do something so private as weeing!

This is the opposite of my own fetish.I watched a girl pee at an early age and was fascinated by it.

I certainly enjoy watching you!

• Hot 1

I haven't peed in my tub while I was in it, although I have done what @oliver2 mentioned and sat over the side and peed while the water was emptying.. I've done that a few times. I like weeing in the tub though because it's fun to see how far you can shoot it haha.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Hmmm wetting. It's not something I've really tried on purpose although I am open to it! Maybe I should do a video wetting my panties after a long hold 😉 

I have wee'd my knickers plenty of times by accident, especially after I've had too many drinks. One memory that comes to mind is being in a bar and being really desperate for a wee, but the line for the ladies is always so long. I felt a trickle of wee come out into my panties and by the time I got into a stall, I completely flooded my knickers and the floor and all I could manage in the toilet was a little trickle 😞 I ended up throwing my knickers away and tried to mop up as much as I could!

Another memory was when I was just a little girl and I was sitting on a bus with my best friend at the time and we were going to a swimming lesson. I had my one piece suit on and I was dying for a wee. After a while,  a stream just shot out in a little arc from from my crotch and my friend's eyes went wide. I still remember her saying 'are you doing a wee?' Now that I look back, it's a wonder no one else saw!

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
On 3/21/2019 at 6:05 AM, Audrey81 said:

What got me interested: I have been into pee for as long as I can remember. I think it came from a childhood fascination and also a time in kindergarten where a boy watched me wee. And then I think it just came about that I loved people watching me do something so private as weeing!

how did you get away with that ?

was their a bathroom in the classroom or something?