Big Changes to Skymouse webcam shows WHP website

wetmanjf

Just attended Skymouse's first webcam show using his new webcam format and also just finished reading an e-mail from Skymouse providing me with some basic information about the new system. The first thing I can tell you is the new format is still very much "In the works" so certain aspects of it may change over time.

The layout now features the model on one side and the Text chat on the other so their is no more having to switch screens between the Webcam and the chat. This does however make the screen size of the webcam smaller than what it was before. The new system does allow Skymouse to let Non site members watch a show or at least part of the show. The 1st show yesterday was Free and open to anyone. Who can watch will change from show to show. Shows will always be available to members of Skymouse's website.

One sad thing is that the Open shows will no longer allow nudity. This is due to laws in the UK. Their is however a new option for VIP Private paid shows or chats where pretty much anything goes. This option allows for paid "Group" chats or even 1 on 1 webcam shows with models who wish to participate. Their is also a 2 way video option in the VIP chat area so the model can see you if you wish. Costs for these shows have yet to be determined and may vary from show to show. You can also watch a private show in a Voyeur mode but you can not communicate with the model or chat. What a model is willing to do in a private show is up to the model and would be worked out between the customer and the model before the show. Private shows are paid for using "Tokens" which you purchase from the site and may use at any time and as you wish. Tokens can also be used to "Tip" the models.

Pricing is still being worked on and could vary between shows. Standard prices are as follows:

$1 buys 10 "Tokens" and must be bought in preset numbers such as $20 buys 200 "Tokens"

Large purchases may get Bonus Tokens. Tokens do not expire and can be used at any time you wish.

Paid chat prices are as follows:

Voyeur mode = 40 Tokens a Minute

Group Chat = 45 Tokens a Minute

Private 1 on 1 chat = 50 Tokens a minute.

So a 1 hour Private chat would cost you $300. But as of right now these prices are not written in stone.

I will try my best to keep you up to date on all the details as I get them. This is a NEW system so it will take some time to work out all the quirks.

Here is a screenshot from the show last night.

Wetmanjf

57eb61f864907_NewCam.jpg.60bf7bf6c0006d4ce1d519a8ef00ad14.jpg