Carol Anne - Life at Home

@polecat

I have absolute certainty that what you wrote was sincere and true, even without having read the previous parts (which I will do anyways soon) because I knew women just as wild and even more

So I can only wish you luck with the future, and meanwhile, great story!!!

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:40 AM, speedy3471 said:

She sounds like she was a wild women hahahaha. You should consider yourself lucky to have been with a women like her, they don't make them like her hat often hags

Iam sorry it didn't work out between you too

A great account absolutely… I am gonna check the other ones as well!!!

Just as you said, too bad it did not went on

But life keeps goin… and we hope he will find another playful partner!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

...because I knew women just as wild and even more...

So you’ve had wild ones too? Then you know The same things that make them crazy fun also can make them toxic and can doom the relationship from before it starts. For me it was a four year roller coaster ride. I’m glad it happened but I couldn’t do it again right now LOL. Oh and there’s more. Watch for new posts. A lot happened during those four years hehe.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, polecat said:

So you’ve had wild ones too? Then you know The same things that make them crazy fun also can make them toxic and can doom the relationship from before it starts. For me it was a four year roller coaster ride. I’m glad it happened but I couldn’t do it again right now LOL. Oh and there’s more. Watch for new posts. A lot happened during those four years hehe.

I ABSOLUTELY understand what you mean

Sometimes girls who are "wild" are driven by some internal pressure that also sometimes makes them unstable

I am fed up with such suff myself

A little add, when I said "even wilder" I was talking about myself… and my intensity comes not from lack of inner stability but from my lifetime as a Witch… ihihihi

A huge hug my friend

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, polecat said:

Roller coaster rides are fun but sooner or later you want to get off of it. Glad you enjoyed the ride while it lasted 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Roller coaster rides are fun but sooner or later you want to get off of it. Glad you enjoyed the ride while it lasted 

Alex has had an ex like that, he was in love with her but it took too much strain, it slowly eroded things between them, he would have kept it going but she was too bent on constantly fight and in the end they broke up

Sad story, as I know he remained in love with her for a long period of time after that, something I accepted and even endorsed, and to be sincere, I would have fell for her myself, not only becaseu she was absolutely gorgeous, but because she was also a kind and sensitive soul

But too stubborn in her fruitless ways of dealing with her problems

I allowed Alex to teach me new ways, and now I am an Empress

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Alex has had an ex like that, he was in love with her but it took too much strain, it slowly eroded things between them, he would have kept it going but she was too bent on constantly fight and in the end they broke up

Sad story, as I know he remained in love with her for a long period of time after that, something I accepted and even endorsed, and to be sincere, I would have fell for her myself, not only becaseu she was absolutely gorgeous, but because she was also a kind and sensitive soul

But too stubborn in her fruitless ways of dealing with her problems

I allowed Alex to teach me new ways, and now I am an Empress

Sounds like you and alex have built a wonderful life together. Life changes. Just cherish the memories that were made and look forward to making new ones

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:21 PM, speedy3471 said:

Sounds like you and alex have built a wonderful life together. Life changes. Just cherish the memories that were made and look forward to making new ones

Best memories are those both romantic and painful at the same time...

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Couldn't agree with you more

Plus, if this story proves something, is that @polecat is a sensitive pal, and I am happy we are swarming this thread, great stories from a great man

Just like you are...

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Plus, if this story proves something, is that @polecat is a sensitive pal, and I am happy we are swarming this thread, great stories from a great man

Just like you are...

Well there are far greater men than me. Polecat did have his share of fun I bet haha

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well there are far greater men than me. Polecat did have his share of fun I bet haha

I agree with both sentences

But the second is obvious

The first is true only because of some titans like colosses of the past

Compared to the living, YOU are a titan

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...