Naughty pee in an old office (with pic)

49 minutes ago, MVPee said:

Wanted to share an unexpected naughty pee I took today. I’m still so excited just thinking about it. 

I drank a lot of water this morning (1.5L) and was wandering around, looking for a bathroom before finding a place to study - when, to my surprise, I happened upon a vacant office in a quiet hallway with the door wide open. It was completely empty minus a few boxes and an empty bookshelf. 

Feeling opportunistic with such a nice surprise, I went in, closed the door, and proceeded to turn the wall into my urinal.

Letting my piss run down the wall and soak the carpet felt so naughty. I peed for what felt like a solid minute and got so much satisfaction out of watching my piss pool up and then get absorbed by the beat-up carpet.

I had the foresight to take a photo of the aftermath before I hid my mess behind some of the boxes, which I’ve included for your viewing pleasure 😏

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Between lots of unexpected voyeur sightings during St. Paddy’s Day festivities yesterday and this, it has been a great couple of days for me lol.

20190318_143651 (1).jpg

Good work haha. Have you used this particular place more than once?

I did something very similar in a storage facility.  It was an old office building that had been converted to storage.   I went in to collect some stuff from a room that my company rented.   The next room along was not locked and was full of archive boxes.   I went down the gap between two stacks of boxes, moved one stack, peed onto the carpet and then put the stack back to hide the puddle. Presumably the bottom of the box would soak up the pee as well as the carpet, so if anyone ever decided to pick up that box then I'm guessing that the bottom would fall out of it!

• Like 2