28 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Usually our Sunday's are pretty laid back. When iam not seeding and harvesting that is lol

You live the life of a viking, so you are entitled to be lazy sometimes

I... I work on a deadly stance

I really work too much

And weekends… are not lazy AHAHAHAHAHAHA

But I will try to be even more lazy AHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

You live the life of a viking, so you are entitled to be lazy sometimes

I... I work on a deadly stance

I really work too much

And weekends… are not lazy AHAHAHAHAHAHA

But I will try to be even more lazy AHAHAHAHAHAH

Well sex can be lazy, its not as fun tho lol. Usually in the summer we have Sunday gunday. After we are done shooting we drink some beer and I bbq for my buddies and wife 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Sunday gunday

The way you described it almost brought me to tears

It's the kind of atmosphere that I Always wanted to experience… but it's like in the past...

I will build it again

Love you my friend… sleepy sleepy...

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay it's not Sunday... and the opposite of lazy 😄 but in the spirit of @gldenwetgoose post about adding not creating new ones i thought I'd do just that.

I went out for an early morning walk just before sunrise it was lovely, crisp and cold. There were quite a few people about surprisingly, getting a walk in before work I guess, so an outdoor pee wasn't on the cards.  I let a few spurts out while I was walking which felt great, but by the time I got home I was bursting.  As soon as I closed the front door I got that lovely feeling of being right on the edge of pissing myself so I quickly put the phone on the floor and concentrated on getting my walking shoes off as I didn't want to fill them with pee 😁, Just as I was stepping out of my jeans I felt I was going to burst and tried to hold it for a second, then I just had to give up and let go, I carried on leaking while I got my jeans, thermals and pants off. It did feel great I must admit.

https://www.erome.com/a/ubqvfxtI

IMG_9485.thumb.jpg.0053eeb6574ba86f8645f2dc1b32854c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, mickymoist said:

Okay it's not Sunday... and the opposite of lazy 😄 but in the spirit of @gldenwetgoose post about adding not creating new ones i thought I'd do just that.

I went out for an early morning walk just before sunrise it was lovely, crisp and cold. There were quite a few people about surprisingly, getting a walk in before work I guess, so an outdoor pee wasn't on the cards.  I let a few spurts out while I was walking which felt great, but by the time I got home I was bursting.  As soon as I closed the front door I got that lovely feeling of being right on the edge of pissing myself so I quickly put the phone on the floor and concentrated on getting my walking shoes off as I didn't want to fill them with pee 😁, Just as I was stepping out of my jeans I felt I was going to burst and tried to hold it for a second, then I just had to give up and let go, I carried on leaking while I got my jeans, thermals and pants off. It did feel great I must admit.

https://www.erome.com/a/ubqvfxtI

IMG_9485.thumb.jpg.0053eeb6574ba86f8645f2dc1b32854c.jpg

Most excellent, dude 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...