4 minutes ago, thedario said:

Hey there peefans

Has anybody some interesting piss stories which happened in an office? I do. I work for an international bank in central Europe. It's the headquarters of this bank and there work about 4000 people here. It's a multiple store huge building! I work in the IT department which means I have to work often on weekends or at night as well. So for me, this building is like a huge piss playground. There is a security guard which makes a tour throgh the building every hour but thats a joke for me. There are so many options to piss! Multiple desks, meeting rooms, carpets, the kitchen, sofas, stairs fridges ect. I guess you can imagine. So sometimes I take the chance and piss all over a meeting room. Over the chairs, table, the telephone and the walls. It's just amazing, I love it! But right after the act I have bad feelings. Mostly I clean up the table and all the stuff because I don't want to leave a mess behind. 

But the highlight was something else. I know a cute blond haired girl.she works in the marketing department. She's about 22years old and slim (I am 24 years old, moreless sportiv and not too bad looking). And she is hot as hell. She knew about my piss fetish for years. We don't speak too often about it, we barely see each other in this huge building. But one day, we were chatting to each other. I jokingly offered her a lunch if she pisses on the floor of the toilet for me. I told her "what should be the problem, just miss the toilet thats all" And she really did! She snook into the unisex bathroom (wheelchair accessable) and I heard a splattering noise. Than she came out and left without saying anything to me. She just had a grin on her face.. of course I entered the bathroom immediately whit a huge boner. And there was a huge lake of piss on the black floor. So hot! I wanked and came within seconds. It smelled so good in there! Great! 

Unfortunately she just did it once and never again. I asked her hundrets of times. Too bad.

What would you do in a building like this? There are so many options, the possibilities are endless! 

This story isn't too detailed. I don't know if anybody likes the scenario. If yes, I could write much more detailled stories about it.

To bad she didn't do that again. As far as your pissing goes sounds like unlimited possibilities hahaha

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

To bad she didn't do that again. As far as your pissing goes sounds like unlimited possibilities hahaha

Yes, I can't see why

@thedario  Maybe she feared you could have felt too drawn to her and she preferred your friendship to remain the way it was…

but the Whole story is hot as fuck!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Yes, I can't see why

@thedario  Maybe she feared you could have felt too drawn to her and she preferred your friendship to remain the way it was…

but the Whole story is hot as fuck!!!

Hmm I think she fell in love with me a bit... she showed some signs.. but she has a boyfriend. Maybe that explains the situation... but I'll never forget how "I paid a work collegue to piss on the floor" 😂

Edited by thedario
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I dont work in an office but I have a story in my mind of an office worker who routinely uses an empty meeting room for a pee. 

I also had a story written out where a man is so desperate after sitting in a meeting and cant stomach standing in an elevator so he uses an empty meeting room, peeing all over some papers and a coworkers tablet. 

I dont work in an office, but if I did I would find all the empty nooks and crannies to have a quick squat and piss in.

• Like 1
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:28 PM, thedario said:

Hmm I think she fell in love with me a bit... she showed some signs.. but she has a boyfriend. Maybe that explains the situation... but I'll never forget how "I paid a work collegue to piss on the floor" 😂

Yes, I guess you are right. It happens

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Great that you can use the office as your pee playground, but are you not worried that you will get caught out at some time?   I guess the size of the building and the number of people that use it give you the necessary anonymity but I would be a bit concerned about things like attendance logs or swipe card access records showing that you were always in the building when pee puddles are discovered or cameras picking up that you were in the area of the building or places that you are not expected to be.  Still, I guess as an IT person you have the run of the building anyway - just be careful about how detectable it is.   You certainly don't want to lose your job over it.

That said - if you can get away with it, then it is great fun and the opportunities are literally endless.   Pee behind or into filing cabinets, floor, chairs, desks - go into the ladies toilets when nobody is around and pee on the floor or sink, sit on a chair and pee under a desk, fill up someone's coffee cup or pee in a waste bin.   Loads and loads of options are there.

As to the girl peeing on the floor for you, that is seriously hot.  

I have only once peed in the office at work - I was working on a site that is not my home base because I had to attend some meetings.  I found a quiet part of the building to do some work for a while between meetings.   I had my back to a window and was two banks empty desks over from the walkway through that floor.   I needed to pee whilst I was on a conference call, so I peed on the carpet under the desk and then moved the drawer unit from one side of the desk to the other to hide the puddle.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Great that you can use the office as your pee playground, but are you not worried that you will get caught out at some time?   I guess the size of the building and the number of people that use it give you the necessary anonymity but I would be a bit concerned about things like attendance logs or swipe card access records showing that you were always in the building when pee puddles are discovered or cameras picking up that you were in the area of the building or places that you are not expected to be.  Still, I guess as an IT person you have the run of the building anyway - just be careful about how detectable it is.   You certainly don't want to lose your job over it.

That said - if you can get away with it, then it is great fun and the opportunities are literally endless.   Pee behind or into filing cabinets, floor, chairs, desks - go into the ladies toilets when nobody is around and pee on the floor or sink, sit on a chair and pee under a desk, fill up someone's coffee cup or pee in a waste bin.   Loads and loads of options are there.

As to the girl peeing on the floor for you, that is seriously hot.  

I have only once peed in the office at work - I was working on a site that is not my home base because I had to attend some meetings.  I found a quiet part of the building to do some work for a while between meetings.   I had my back to a window and was two banks empty desks over from the walkway through that floor.   I needed to pee whilst I was on a conference call, so I peed on the carpet under the desk and then moved the drawer unit from one side of the desk to the other to hide the puddle.

I don't work in an office, but every once and a while I'm allowed into an area that shows the cameras and I know if the perfect, secluded spot in the back room to pee. I, however, am too nervous of getting caught. So I commend you for having the courage to pee at work lol. You're my hero.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

When I need to pee in the office I just trickle a little here and there either down my legs or move my feet apart and trickle on the carpet. Mostly pee on the way to the office, lunch time or on the way home so don't do much in the office. Sometimes my chair gets a little when I forget where I am.

• Hot 3
4 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

When I need to pee in the office I just trickle a little here and there either down my legs or move my feet apart and trickle on the carpet. Mostly pee on the way to the office, lunch time or on the way home so don't do much in the office. Sometimes my chair gets a little when I forget where I am.

Has anyone ever seen you peeing in your chair?

21 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I don't work in an office, but every once and a while I'm allowed into an area that shows the cameras and I know if the perfect, secluded spot in the back room to pee. I, however, am too nervous of getting caught

I don't know what building this is as you say it is not an office - possibly a factory or warehouse or something?  I gather that you have studied the CCTV screens to see what coverage the cameras give and whilst you may well have identified a secluded spot out of camera shot, it sounds like there may be cameras covering the approaches to that spot, so if someone were to find a wet patch and then bother to look at the footage, then they could possibly work out who had been there by looking at the approaches.   However, in reality that is pretty unlikely because firstly it is a lot of effort to go back through CCTV  footage, secondly the patch may well dry before being detected, thirdly there are probably multiple people that would be seen on cameras in the approaches and the management or security would not want to challenge people who might not have been the person peeing.

So - it is probably a fairly safe bet that you wouldn't be detected by camera or at least if you were then it would be a rasied suspicion rather than a confirmed act.

I once was in a town - Exeter I think it was - where there is a covered shopping precint.  It was late evening and all the shops were closed but the covered walkways were open as access routes.   I caught a women peeing at the junction of two walkways and I pointed out to her that there was a camera aimed directly at her.   "Oops" she said "Ah well, I doubt if they'll be bothered"  and she waved at the camera. whilst continuing to flood the floor.  Now that is some attitude.  I also like that she was quite happily talking to me whilst still peeing.  I think that is because she thought I was looking out for her safety rather than trying to spy on her.  To be fair - she didn't hide or anything - she was just peeing in full view of anyone who happened to walk down that quiet walkway.  I just "happened" to arrive just after she started peeing.  She didn't know that I was only walking that way because I had seen her looking furtively around on the main street and then dashing in there, so I guessed what she might be up to.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

@Alfresco hehehe. Perhaps I can carry a bottle with me and claim I spilled something. I may try it 😉 Thanks for the suggestion.

That's a good idea Haha. No one will likey argue the fact that you accidentally spilled your water bottle hahaha 

• Haha 1
On 3/21/2019 at 12:20 AM, Bacardi said:

@Alfresco hehehe. Perhaps I can carry a bottle with me and claim I spilled something. I may try it 😉 Thanks for the suggestion.

If you make sure you are hydrated, your pee won't smell much, so you could more likely get away with that.   Also, if you stay hydrated, you will need to pee more.  Win - Win!!

Edited by Alfresco
typo
  • Haha 1
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:29 AM, speedy3471 said:

That's a good idea Haha. No one will likey argue the fact that you accidentally spilled your water bottle hahaha 

It's a Tricky trick, I did myself sometimes ahahahah

Thea is also a good excusation…. unless you find a moron that fears thea can stain things and asks you to clean up!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

If you make sure you are hydrated, your pee won't smell much, so you could more likely get away with that.   Also, if you stay hydrated, you will need to pee more.  Win - Win!!

Great advice boy!!!

Indeed good season is coming and we should drink more ahahahahah!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I once peed in an empty drawer of a desk!

However, it was empty because the office was empty (save the desk), too.

In fact, the whole building was empty... because it was a derelict building.... so does this count? 😛

Other then that: no chance. To many cameras where I work... .

• Like 3
On 3/22/2019 at 8:58 AM, Alfresco said:

Already a step ahead of you! Minimum 64 oz a day for me, most days more around a gallon. You can imagine how many times I'm bursting for a piss at work.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2