Who has peed in a naughty place at a house party?

On 2/15/2020 at 11:41 AM, 318485 said:

hah, very nice polls! Great!
How did the girls find it to answer? Is this poll service so popular?

Do you want to update polls, so there is no new answers there last time... ? 

Didn’t quite understand your question, but I don’t think I’m getting much new answers on them at this point. I can check, but I think they are dead by now.

10 hours ago, Lutab said:

Didn’t quite understand your question, but I don’t think I’m getting much new answers on them at this point. I can check, but I think they are dead by now.

Yes, very few people answer that polls at last years, and it's sadly :((
So, maybe, it's time to make a new ones, on that site (MasterPoll), or on another, more popular now?

On 2/17/2020 at 6:32 PM, 318485 said:

Yes, very few people answer that polls at last years, and it's sadly :((
So, maybe, it's time to make a new ones, on that site (MasterPoll), or on another, more popular now?

... oh yes it is sadly... 

maybe somebody notice :

Since the red/green  and islamic Terrorists, wield influence, and get more and more sway, all the nice and beautyfull things in our before , free western world,  dwindle away and will  end  in a large spill innocent blood , and woman tears weeping !!!!

the ferryman will have a lots of work, in soon future !

I am in deep gloomy mood, since a few years!!!...........

Edited by paul66
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 4:17 AM, katary said:

i created a poll too years ago. it's naughty peeing in General, but some questions are even comon for houseparties

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/589773

following the results:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=77850258086264413066

by the way, if anyone can tell me how to sort this file….

PS: are there any other poll-sites with pee-content?

Hey, thanks for sharing the results of that poll.
I haven't found out how to sort these files correctly but you can enter it on this site:
https://www.convertcsv.com/csv-viewer-editor.htm

and it will sort them perfectly!

On 12/7/2019 at 8:52 PM, Girllikespee said:

My friends used to have parties where we would regularly piss in the yard. There was only one bathroom and there were always people waiting. One time I was squatted down pissing drunk, when my male friend came and whipped out his huge cock and pissed right next to me while chatting.

More than feeling at ease... So lovely!!! 😍

• Love 1
On 4/26/2019 at 3:05 PM, Starks2010 said:

I recall reading a story, I believe on here where at a house party, a lady went into a closet to relieve herself because the bathroom was occupied and another lady came into to closet to do the same. Great story! I’ve had 5 women relieve themselves on my house floors and carpet. 

Team spirit... 😜

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
On 4/15/2020 at 10:24 PM, Malika said:

I posted the full story right in this forum, anyway, once during a house party a friend of mine (girl) and I have been forced by the situation to pee both in the goldfish bowl... 

It has become more golden than before... Lucky fishes! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O sorry, I was referring to the fact that your piss wasn't yellow and didn't turn the water yellow

Well, actually the water turned yellow. There was the pee from two persons inside.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, Malika said:

Well, actually the water turned yellow. There was the pee from two persons inside.

Yes I guess it would of turned yellow 😜. I found your story very arousing. Thank you for sharing it

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, alicexxx said:

If I had one I would try immediately ... 😍

What would you try? To pee in a fish bowl? My friend and I did it because we were in a big desperation and in a crazy situation.

• Agree 1