Who has peed in a naughty place at a house party?

Only outside in the back garden.   The bathroom had been declared for ladies only and still had a queue.  The guys were all peeing outside into the flower beds or against the fence.   A few of the braver/more desperate/more drunk girls also came outside and peed on the grass or the concrete by the back door.  

• Like 1
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:05 PM, speedy3471 said:

Well my experience is pretty lame compared to yours haha. About the naughtiest place for me is pissing on the back door to the house haha

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Only outside in the back garden.   The bathroom had been declared for ladies only and still had a queue.  The guys were all peeing outside into the flower beds or against the fence.   A few of the braver/more desperate/more drunk girls also came outside and peed on the grass or the concrete by the back door.  

Simple accounts that anyway keep us in the flow of Golden pleasure…!!! Marvellous!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@spywareonya - I'm sure you must have some accounts to add?   Or do you not frequent such parties?

Oh yes I do, indeed I wrote some accounts about that scattered among the Whole forum ahahahah

It happened that I pissed around, but to be sincere, I usually knew the householder so I ended up peeing only where I had her consense, like during "girls bet" or similar plays

I peed, standing, on the wall

I peed on sofas (sometimes on the floor, sometimes wetting myself on it, was already drenched in beer after throwing at each other)

I peed in the bathtub sitting on the edge (and if too drunk, missed to wash it)

and other things like this one ahahahah

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

That was one hell of a night, we went home after an alcoholic party degenerated into a beer battle, we were all drenched and we went home and started to drink again, I was dared to piss standing on a wall and I did, then while other were chatting about who would have been next (in the end nobody did, I love these stories online where ALL girls are naughty but Real Life seems to be less shining), I threw myself on the sofa all scrambled ahahahahah and pissed myself there and then, and not only once ahahahah

Too drunk even to move

I will admit I've been to drunk to walk strait or move that well haha. I've pissed myself and because I was so drunk, I didn't care hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

I had it one time I pee on sand on time and some women pee on the sand too. I was on a boat with some women who drinking soda and beers needing to pee.

I pee in bar parking lot needing to pee bad and mens room filled. I cant hold it that night needing to go bad and noting open.

I was at a new years party and bathroom packed girls pee on guys yard needing to pee bad . The guy didnt care the girls pee on his yard.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I will admit I've been to drunk to walk strait or move that well haha. I've pissed myself and because I was so drunk, I didn't care hahaha

YEAH that's the spirit kid!!!!!!

I am not a drunkyard but… I really love to party

Even if I am absolutely sure about Reincarnation, I live like YOLO

• Love 2

I didnt drink there and didnt feel like drinking but I saw lots of women and men needing to pee.

It is a rancher house one bathroom room and new years party. I wish I can see women pee across the street.

It was dark of course harder to see it.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

YEAH that's the spirit kid!!!!!!

I am not a drunkyard but… I really love to party

Even if I am absolutely sure about Reincarnation, I live like YOLO

We are all here for a short time each life we live, let's enjoy it

I have a complete open kind for reincarnation 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

We are all here for a short time each life we live, let's enjoy it

A life without intensity actually DAMAGES the soul

6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I have a complete open kind for reincarnation 

I never believed in it and was an atheist, until I started to develop some capabilities... but I just tought I was mentally ill

My family did not help

When I met Alex and all he brought in my life, I started to explore some knowledge held by some scientists who claim to be atheistic in public and then get millions from Govs to study the supernatural... and I ended up understanding

Life is eternal

What matter are

#1 quality

#2 where we are leading society

That's why the Gods, rather than teach spirituality, mainly teach psychology and POLITIC

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 6:07 AM, spywareonya said:

Oh yes I do, indeed I wrote some accounts about that scattered among the Whole forum ahahahah

It happened that I pissed around, but to be sincere, I usually knew the householder so I ended up peeing only where I had her consense, like during "girls bet" or similar plays

I peed, standing, on the wall

I peed on sofas (sometimes on the floor, sometimes wetting myself on it, was already drenched in beer after throwing at each other)

I peed in the bathtub sitting on the edge (and if too drunk, missed to wash it)

and other things like this one ahahahah

I would love to hear more about peeing on the wall or sofa. Have you already posted those stories?

I remember that one time i was determined to hold it while drinking, my friend had a backroom)? idk a room separated of the house with sofas and a tv. When i had to release, i was so full i literally flooded the whole poor room, i covered the sofa first and when i realized some one would sit there i started peeing on the floor, i went for a good 2 minutes straight with a really nice stream. He had to call cleaning services to use the room again, no one knew it was me.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 4/14/2019 at 11:48 AM, spywareonya said:

@Lutab

IT WAS YOU??????????????????????????????

AHAHAHAHAH  I loved those polls!!!

Yep posted them years ago. Check out the CSV results from them. Has all the written responses and a lot more details. :)

• Agree 2
7 hours ago, Lutab said:

Yep posted them years ago. Check out the CSV results from them. Has all the written responses and a lot more details. :)

I saw the link to download

I'll do as soon as possible

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Love 1