CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019

8 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

No need to apologise. Football is one of the most popular sports on the planet. There will be lots of members with good opinions.

I just don't know enough to join in.

What I do know is of the English teams you listed, Liverpool used to be top dogs here back in the 80s, the side everyone wanted to beat. Since then, under the stewardship of Alex Fergusson, Man United kind of stole their crown, but they are in decline now.

Fascinating

In so much as I care I am nationalist enough to want to see an English team win.

I'm with you on that!

And I would kind of like to see Liverpool do it for old time's sake.

Ihihihi they kicked my loved Bayern out, can't support them ahahahahah

Though Tottenham would make a good underdog punt

Mmmh, this sounds interesting 

If an English side doesn't win I think I'd root for Juventus. All those football loving Italian ladies out there need to be cheering. 

Ouch, those THIEVES ahahahahahah

• Like 1
  • Love 2

As the football Always tried to gather the best of people, I want to start this new phase of the thread with a moment of reflection and memory about the neo-nazi carnage in Christchurch, New Zealand. My condolence goes to the 49 victims of this new explosion of human folly.

Mourning.

I ask everybody who read this to stop whatever he's doing and reflect for a minute with his heart towad both victims and survivors who's life will remember this forever.

• Love 2

The draft lottery had been done!!!

Ajax will face Juventus

Porto will compete with Liverpool

A huge and fascinating match between Tottenham and Manchester City

and a colossal epic battle between Barcelona and Manchester United

first legs on 9-10 of April, second legs on 16-17 of April

All comments on the matches are welcome!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Ouuhhhh!!!!!

Hey I want your comments!!!!!!!!

You'll probably get more comments after the matches.

I hope Juventus beats Ajax because many Italian ladies are very sexy, and are so much sexier when they have something to be happy about, lol.

I hope Liverpool beats Porto and Manchester United beats Barcelona because they are the English sides.

And I hope Tottenham beats Manchester City, because Tottenham are the definite underdogs.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

You'll probably get more comments after the matches

My hope was to unleash some chitchat all along toward the matches!!!

9 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I hope Juventus beats Ajax because many Italian ladies are very sexy, and are so much sexier when they have something to be happy about, lol.

All italians who do not actually support Juventus, hate it so much they would prefer seeing it defeated by a foreign team

10 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I hope Liverpool beats Porto

For old time's sake about Liverpool?

I am afraid I will support Porto just for fun, Revenge for Liverpool eliminating Bayern ahahahah

11 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Manchester United beats Barcelona

I hope for this too

11 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

because they are the English sides

Ouh! ihihihih

12 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

And I hope Tottenham beats Manchester City, because Tottenham are the definite underdogs.

Mmmh, this is interesting. I have an appreciation for Manchester City, have to admit

When I was Young, I heard of Manchester and sounded just like Worchester, the sauce, which is among my favourite

Then I started to love Manchester, both teams ahahahaha

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

My hope was to unleash some chitchat all along toward the matches!!!

Well I am much less knowledgeable about football than most, but hope my comments help kickstart some banter.

3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

All italians who do not actually support Juventus, hate it so much they would prefer seeing it defeated by a foreign team

Actually, many English football fans are like that too. Any team not supported is often so hated that they'd rather see them beaten by foreign sides. The fact that I don't think this way betrays the fact that I don't really support any top echelon side. Don't follow league football much.

Insofar as I support any team, I have never seen the point of supporting a side many miles from me in a place I have never lived. So the only league team I wish well over all others is my own town's local team, Plymouth Argyle. But it is very low down in the league and has never been a top flight side.

• Agree 1
21 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Well I am much less knowledgeable about football than most, but hope my comments help kickstart some banter.

I hope so as well!!! I like to chitchat, is a side of me which is less known but I am not only serious or sexual, I am also into jokes and funny things!!!

21 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Actually, many English football fans are like that too. Any team not supported is often so hated that they'd rather see them beaten by foreign sides. The fact that I don't think this way betrays the fact that I don't really support any top echelon side. Don't follow league football much.

Insofar as I support any team, I have never seen the point of supporting a side many miles from me in a place I have never lived. So the only league team I wish well over all others is my own town's local team, Plymouth Argyle. But it is very low down in the league and has never been a top flight side.

mmmh… I see

You said from the beginning, it's coherent, yet I still cannot forget the scandal that hit Juve years ago, and I am disgusted the world did

Holy fuck a Manager paying referees or even KIDNAPPING them to avoid for them to be present and thus be substitued by other sold-out ones, on and on for FOUR editions of the Tournament? They should have never been allowed to play again!!!

Anyway, the first legs is still so far… hope for chitchat!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 3/20/2019 at 10:48 AM, spywareonya said:

I hope so as well!!! I like to chitchat, is a side of me which is less known but I am not only serious or sexual, I am also into jokes and funny things!!!

mmmh… I see

You said from the beginning, it's coherent, yet I still cannot forget the scandal that hit Juve years ago, and I am disgusted the world did

Holy fuck a Manager paying referees or even KIDNAPPING them to avoid for them to be present and thus be substitued by other sold-out ones, on and on for FOUR editions of the Tournament? They should have never been allowed to play again!!!

When does the tournament start? Iam pretty sure it will not air the tv here. I will have to stream it in line maybe. I want to watch it of I can 

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:48 PM, spywareonya said:

mmmh… I see

I did not know of that. 

In view of that I definitely hope Juventus loses.

Kidnapping referees? Who owns the club? The fucking mafia? lol

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:51 PM, steve25805 said:

I did not know of that. 

In view of that I definitely hope Juventus loses.

Kidnapping referees? Who owns the club? The fucking mafia? lol

Yes, indeed the owner was arrested, and release because he belongs to a huge Freemason enclave, I mean evil freemasons, those aligned with the Mafia, not those I had contacts with

But he stayed anyway in jail for a year or two and all other submanagers were fired or arrested

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 9:22 PM, bartinho said:

As my team has been totally raped by Manchester City in the last round 🙈I hope that Liverpool will win the cup. Jürgen Klopp is a great and pleasant Manager and I really love the Virgil van Dijk song of the Liverpool supporters. 

Wow, this is a heartfelt comment!!!

But Liverpool kicked my team out so I cannot support it HAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Wow. Freemasons are a mysterious bunch aren't they. I know very little of them, heard a bunch of rumours that are probably true haha

Freemasonry stemmed from Witchcraft, just like Satanism, centuries ago

They are a group of people that understood that some are more fitting than Others for command, and thus be sure to control and manipulate, something we Witches know to be mandatory

But we HATE to have power

It means the world is not able to be a fellow and has yet to become adult and psychologically mature

Freemasonry fell in the subtle appreciation of the power it wielded

Only few of them remained loyal to the cause of enlighting Humanity, driven more by their HATE against evil rather than their LOVE for power...

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Freemasonry stemmed from Witchcraft, just like Satanism, centuries ago

They are a group of people that understood that some are more fitting than Others for command, and thus be sure to control and manipulate, something we Witches know to be mandatory

But we HATE to have power

It means the world is not able to be a fellow and has yet to become adult and psychologically mature

Freemasonry fell in the subtle appreciation of the power it wielded

Only few of them remained loyal to the cause of enlighting Humanity, driven more by their HATE against evil rather than their LOVE for power...

I didn't know they stemmed from Witchcraft. I did know some of them are power hungry and will stop at nothing from trying to control everything in the world

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I didn't know they stemmed from Witchcraft. I did know some of them are power hungry and will stop at nothing from trying to control everything in the world

Witchcraft is not what you think

Is an invisible guerrilla existing since the down of History, bringing onward an Agenda planned by things which are from Beyond-of-this-planet

Every human tought stemmed from Witchcraft

Witchcraft is not modern Wikka or cute but pointless things like that

It involves global conspiracies, mental warfare, politic, and actual visitors not of this Earth

And now back to soccer!!!

If you desire to bring this subject onward tell me, I will point you to some threads which are more fitting!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Witchcraft is not what you think

Is an invisible guerrilla existing since the down of History, bringing onward an Agenda planned by things which are from Beyond-of-this-planet

Every human tought stemmed from Witchcraft

Witchcraft is not modern Wikka or cute but pointless things like that

It involves global conspiracies, mental warfare, politic, and actual visitors not of this Earth

And now back to soccer!!!

If you desire to bring this subject onward tell me, I will point you to some threads which are more fitting!!!

Absolutely back to soccer. Educate this Canadian about the worlds game hahahaha

• Love 1

Absolutely back to soccer. Educate this Canadian about the worlds game hahahaha

Uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ahahahahhhah!!!!

Soccer is a game where some hot boys run after a little ball while inventing silly excuses to push each other badly while trying to go unseen by a referee that usually interrupts this last facet making spectators angry

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ahahahahhhah!!!!

Soccer is a game where some hot boys run after a little ball while inventing silly excuses to push each other badly while trying to go unseen by a referee that usually interrupts this last facet making spectators angry

Hahahahahaha. My knowledge of the game is limited, but I knew this much already hahahahah

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahahahaha. My knowledge of the game is limited, but I knew this much already hahahahah

When you know that, you are on ahahahahah

Still it's so fascinating

Anyway, first legs are getting closer!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Keep me updated. I really want to start watching soccer

During matches I write the development minute by minute

In the meanwhile I will keep you all updated, absolutely

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1